Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest maea18

[Drama 2013] Medical Top Team 메디컬탑팀

@dara hana @estrellita1122

the pirated producer thought minho is the lead and yeonseo is his leading lady =))

Lol so true. That person must have been a shiper of minseo couple(woojin) =))

Guest flamingshawol

estrellita1122 said:

@dara hana @estrellita1122

the pirated producer thought minho is the lead and yeonseo is his leading lady =))

Guest flamingshawol

[iNFO] Medical Top Team to be air in GMA 7 (Philippines) this June 2014 (tentative date). Cr: Esther Liu

@flamingshawol,

did KSW wear a flowery suit too? btw i didnt see him in the Award video. did he attend the award?

Hahaha lol this is the real reason why dr Park and Dr Choi did not attended the mbc ceremony award, they were very busy at the hospital saving patients and leaving everything in order before their wedding and honeymoon =)) =)) =)) =) i am just joking

I loved this drama with a great cast in which I've never watched a drama like this before but loved it all the round..

Guest Nikky81

For everyone miss HanSeo :(( :((

Medical Top Team ◖ HanSeoPark ◗ Unconditionally ♡

cr:KitKat Kt

I started watching this drama a few days ago and getting hook.  I never thought that I will never like these kind of genre especially with surgical related. I dislike blood and hospital.  But, I was impressed and enjoyed this show quite much.  KSW and OYS are so cute and they are my favorite OTP.  JJH and JRW did a great job and they are also on my OTP list as well. Choi Minho seems to have improve a lot.  I pity him for being left alone at the end.  I was hoping that he will get CAJ but sadly she picked Dr. Park.  The actors did a great job portraying their role they were given.  I regret not watching this drama when it was airing.  Well, it was never too late to become a fan, right?  I'm glad I've watched this drama.  KSW has always been my favorite actor since "My Tutor Friend" What I like most about him is that he always try his best at whatever role he was offered. 

I am glad you like the drama and the end everyone was happy and i never got to know what happen to dr park mother and why she abandoned him.

Hey, lots of familiar names... ;)
Great show, so well-written. A genuinely thoughtful series about the Korean medical system. I particularly enjoyed the political machinations of the top dogs.
Loved the male leads especially and I thought the pairing of Dr Park and Dr Choi was really humorous and refreshing.

Amazing medical series.  Watch this series after New Heart.  There need to be a sequel to MTT.  The ending is a cliff hanger.  Please producer, writer and cast members of this MTT... get together for MTT 2.  Give viewers a closure and not cliff hanger.
Kwon Sang-Woo / Park Tae-Shin is so gentle in his action and speech.  noticed he has small dainty mouth and when he speaks, one cannot see this teeth.  Wooooo...was distracted by his mouth each time he speaks.  

Kim Ki-Bang / Jung Hoon-Min with his beard all round is a distraction as well. He looks macho but with a gentle heart.
Alex / Bae Sang-Kyu looks scared...scared to commit or get too attached to MTT probably because of his uncle. But I so like how he stood up for MTT to his uncle (Ahn Nae-Sang / Jang Yong-Seob).  Also he is so caring over KKB / JHM.  I would say JHM and BSK are my OTP in MTT.  They care for each other in their ways.  They encourage each other and stood beside each other. No showy showy style but very gentle.
Ju Ji-Hoon / Han Seung-Jae...took me a long while to like him in the series.  Find him too cold, too strict to the rule, cannot bend over for survival of patients, everything has to be his way and not the survival of patients.  Towards the end, he was able to change probably due to the loss of his mother and also due to the pairing of Park and Choi thus leaving him with assurance that Park is not interested in Seo.  Every time Han goes looking for Seo, she is with Park and they seem so cosy in discussion and laughing away.  Hardly see Seo laughing away with Han.
All in all...this is a drama where the pairing are WOW... A gentle series with full impact.  If only the final episode brings a closure...this would have been an ultimatum series.

Guest flamingshawol

hey guys! hello @estrellita1122 chingu <3
Medical Top Team fanmeeting in japan

Bv4wCIvIUAAOeC7.jpg:large

Guest s2momox3

how good is this drama??  Yeon Seo <33