Quantcast
Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest maea18

[Drama 2013] Medical Top Team 메디컬탑팀

Recommended Posts

@flamingshawol We can only hope for something somewhat light hearted. I agree, I can get somewhat bored if the drama is too heavy and depressing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest flamingshawol

laquetahodge said: @flamingshawol We can only hope for something somewhat light hearted. I agree, I can get somewhat bored if the drama is too heavy and depressing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

flamingshawol said: laquetahodge said: @flamingshawol We can only hope for something somewhat light hearted. I agree, I can get somewhat bored if the drama is too heavy and depressing.  you know, i believe that depressing dramas would only give more negative effects on the viewers. our daily lives are already full of dramas so when they watch that scenes they would only feel more dramatic in life. specially in korea, that their standard of living is too high and so many pressures around them. i hope companies would stick to more humorous side than the tragic or tear-jerking one i should say,
If this were true then makjang dramas wouldn't be as highly rated as they have been. People love some good drama despite viewers always complaining about it :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel that Minho and OYS are going to have those scenes that are humorous and cute hahaha i mean they are the youngest doctors from the team so i am hoping for these too to make it funny lol especially minho being a guardian angel has to make some funny over protective scenes or oys. Well oys character is suppose to be energetic and enthusiastic and a bright character right? Anyway i am it to a drama that keeps me eyes on screen until the end of each episode hahaha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest flamingshawol

@laquetahodge anyway i don't normally watch dramas, only those romance and comedy type. hehehe and of course with minho in it. it's just a suggestion because netizens are getting too emotional with those kinds of stuffs.

@estrellita1122 i really hope that they will have chemistry despite the one-sided love i read. or is it jihoon is her real love interest in the story?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest bemjerry13

hi again, it's me Bem! I am super excited with this show...honestly, I would watch everything with Minho!LOL! and the fact that Ji hoon is there is a definite bonus! I am not of those fans who can't take their idol being with girls because I know that its work....so I am excited with the interactions between OYS and Minho....

anyways, I know that they are already shooting but why are there no pictures yet? I am just so excited with how they would look like in this show....I wonder if they are going to keep Minho's current hairstyle??? I hope that they would keep the cut but make it black...that will just be super...in contrast with the doctor's gown....One sided love????...hope that in the end OYS' character will like him at the end too.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest flamingshawol


bemjerry13 said:

hi again, it's me Bem! I am super excited with this show...honestly, I would watch everything with Minho!LOL! and the fact that Ji hoon is there is a definite bonus! I am not of those fans who can't take their idol being with girls because I know that its work....so I am excited with the interactions between OYS and Minho....

anyways, I know that they are already shooting but why are there no pictures yet? I am just so excited with how they would look like in this show....I wonder if they are going to keep Minho's current hairstyle??? I hope that they would keep the cut but make it black...that will just be super...in contrast with the doctor's gown....One sided love????...hope that in the end OYS' character will like him at the end too.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@flamingshawol i am afraid of the samething too that OYS gets bash since she is working with Minho. I dont think couple shinping on OYS side will get mad because she dont have a huge amount of shipping couple fans. She has little couple shipping from WGM after the scandal she got into. OYS is a strong girl and i guess she is used already since she is working with Idols all the time and i guess thats why she has lots of antis too even before she join WGM. There was an article that called OYS an Idol killer since she have work with many Idols in dramas and Misic Videos. Anyway i hope she dont get bash bc i am tired of reading hate comments toward her since her scandal in the beginning of the year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest flamingshawol


estrellita1122 said: @flamingshawol i am afraid of the samething too that OYS gets bash since she is working with Minho. I dont think couple shinping on OYS side will get mad because she dont have a huge amount of shipping couple fans. She has little couple shipping from WGM after the scandal she got into. OYS is a strong girl and i guess she is used already since she is working with Idols all the time and i guess thats why she has lots of antis too even before she join WGM. There was an article that called OYS an Idol killer since she have work with many Idols in dramas and Misic Videos. Anyway i hope she dont get bash bc i am tired of reading hate comments toward her since her scandal in the beginning of the year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest flamingshawol

[iNFO] Ryewon, OYS, Minho were seen filming "Medical Top Team" at Severance Hospital today !!! (Source: YEONJOO_YU)

BRTIDQDCIAAxC8l.jpg

Actor Choe Min from Medical Top Team replied to my tweet ^_^''hau.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest bemjerry13

actually I am super minsul shipper (I was debating whether its ok to mention them...though I will not again if its not allowed).....and the minsullians are great shippers...they don't use hateful words and I can personally attest that they're ok with this, the administrators in that forum make sure that everyone follows the rule and one of the rules there is that we don't bash other people especially those partnered with either of them...estrellita1122, let me assure you that OYS will not be bashed there at least, I can't say about other Minho fans but at least in the minsullian universe there won't be any bashing of OYS...

I am very sorry about this post and forgive me if I violated any rule..by the way, what are the rules here?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now that you guys mention it, I do hope OYS won't be bashed by over protective Shawols. It already happened with WGM(that darn scandal) and I'd hate to see that happen again to her. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest pooh77

wowww there was Joo Ji Hoon and Kwon Sang Woo!!must see! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest aslinns

laquetahodge said: Now that you guys mention it, I do hope OYS won't be bashed by over protective Shawols. It already happened with WGM(that darn scandal) and I'd hate to see that happen again to her. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

actually I am super minsul shipper (I was debating whether its ok to mention them...though I will not again if its not allowed).....and the minsullians are great shippers...they don't use hateful words and I can personally attest that they're ok with this' date=' the administrators in that forum make sure that everyone follows the rule and one of the rules there is that we don't bash other people especially those partnered with either of them...estrellita1122, let me assure you that OYS will not be bashed there at least, I can't say about other Minho fans but at least in the minsullian universe there won't be any bashing of OYS...I am very sorry about this post and forgive me if I violated any rule..by the way, what are the rules here?[/quote']

Actually I am more afraid of A+ and J+ because since the scandal they found a reason to hate her, well some of J+ and A+ do love OYS but majority hate her.

I think the rules are dont go off topic on the thread. If we want to talk about couples go on the couple thread if we want to talk about dramas go to the respective drama thread and so on. We cant quote pictures and we cant abuse the flag mark just because we disagree with the other person opinion. (now that i mention the flag mark last time i got abuse marks because of a J+ come to insult OYS and give abuse marks to almost everyone on the thread lol) and i dont really remember all the rules.

Okay now said lets go back to topic before i get myself into trouble. I wish i see a picture on MinHo and OYS and Rye-won filming together but i guess have to wait until teasers come out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wowww there was Joo Ji Hoon and Kwon Sang Woo!!must see! :D

When i read this the 1st thing that came to mind was Abs and then "no no no their handsome faces" anyway i want to see everyone already in a picture

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest flamingshawol

hello chingus >:D< this jung ryewon's twitter https://twitter.com/Yoana81

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...