[Drama 2013] Medical Top Team 메디컬탑팀

Guest maea18

Guest novchime

@flamingshawol,  nice video of your boy.  He looks cute.  I especially like the pictures where he put out his tongue and showed his teeth.

Indeed, many nice looking people, both men and women.  I think I will do like @estrellita1122, I will first watch the raw video just looking at the beautiful faces and their acting, then I will watch again reading the subs.

Cheers to all..

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest flamingshawol

@novchime thanks for appreciating my video^^ october is too long for me lol so i just made fun of it.

@estrellita1122 hello too chingu, i hope we can have new infos and pics by tommorow :)

I can't wait them killing I mean healing their patients :(( :))

@flamingshawol your last sentence =)) =))

Yeah october looks far away but i am sure it will cone fast since it is only 2 months and since i am all busy going back to school and doing a lot of thing so for me october will came fast. But since i am impatient i really really want to see how Oh Yeon Seo and MinHo will look together. I am her imagining how their scenes are going to be, cute, funny, awkward, sweet, or playful, hard to get hahaha i am going wild with my imagination lol i want to see some trailer already with all of them together or at least a pic in group with medical uniform

Guest flamingshawol

estrellita1122 said: @flamingshawol your last sentence =))=))
Yeah october looks far away but i am sure it will cone fast since it is only 2 months and since i am all busy going back to school and doing a lot of thing so for me october will came fast. But since i am impatient i really really want to see how Oh Yeon Seo and MinHo will look together. I am her imagining how their scenes are going to be, cute, funny, awkward, sweet, or playful, hard to get hahaha i am going wild with my imagination lol i want to see some trailer already with all of them together or at least a pic in group with medical uniform

estrellita1122 said:

@flamingshawol your last sentence

as said in twitter "they are killing fangirls while saving lives". there's a reason why they can't be real doctors in real life  :)) :) :))

it would be fun i think. minho is a certified noona-killer. he looks more comfortable with noonas i guess they will be comfortable. i read it's a one-sided love which minho will look on yeonseo's character more. i'm actually quiet nervous on how he will act with these great artists but as a fan, i'm quiet honored that he's working with them and he will learn more. i hope he gives his best despite the pressure and be a puppy-like minho :o3 viewers could forgive.

God please good rating [-O<

Oh yeon seo has work with Kang Minhyuk from Cnblue on Unexpected You(your husband got a family) last year and even though minhyuk was 4 years younger then her they did a great job, and oys is a person easy to get comfortable with well thats what minhyuk said on interviews. So i am sure she will let minho get comfortable with her and i hope minho those the same and do a great job.

Guest flamingshawol

estrellita1122 said:
Oh yeon seo has work with Kang Minhyuk from Cnblue on Unexpected You(your husband got a family) last year and even though minhyuk was 4 years younger then her they did a great job, and oys is a person easy to get comfortable with well thats what minhyuk said on interviews. So i am sure she will let minho get comfortable with her and i hope minho those the same and do a great job.

@flamingshawol i dont really follow minho career but i wonder why he is shy with younger people and different with older people. Minhyuk from cnblue is the same with younger and older that dont let other people feel comfortable with him even though he feels comfortable with them hahahaha. Anyway since minho is comfortable with older people he will be okay and since jung ryewon is a fan of his she will take care of him on set and teach him a lot on acting hahahaha

Guest flamingshawol

estrellita1122 said: @flamingshawol i dont really follow minho career but i wonder why he is shy with younger people and different with older people. Minhyuk from cnblue is the same with younger and older that dont let other people feel comfortable with him even though he feels comfortable with them hahahaha. Anyway since minho is comfortable with older people he will be okay and since jung ryewon is a fan of his she will take care of him on set and teach him a lot on acting hahahaha

estrellita1122 said:

@flamingshawol i dont really follow minho career but i wonder why he is shy with younger people and different with older people. Minhyuk from cnblue is the same with younger and older that dont let other people feel comfortable with him even though he feels comfortable with them hahahaha. Anyway since minho is comfortable with older people he will be okay and since jung ryewon is a fan of his she will take care of him on set and teach him a lot on acting hahahaha

i think minho and minhyuk (also jonghyun from cnblue) share same passion about older women. they are more comfortable around them than dongsaeng. minho can have up to 12 yrs older than him since he thinks matured too. they are still young and needs more experienced partner but that's just their ideal for now. i do think it will change or eventually will meet a girl regardless of age. but i also think it's just a reputation. minho said in an interview that he's usually awkward outside friends so that's mean, if he's comfortable with someone he's just treating her friend other than that it would be different.

I agree and i am the same as them when i first meet a person and while that person dont make me feel comfortable i will still have this awkward attitude towards them and especially towards younger men. Anyway Minho will be fine if the environment in set is comfortable and can ask comfortably questions and ask for help too

Guest RitzTarits Sim

It is likely or anticipated the drama will film in this hospital. I bet lots of fans will hang around the area as soon as filming starts:

946322_1402399303312560_591840701_n.jpg1146593_1402399266645897_1143462821_n.jp

Guest flamingshawol

estrellita1122 said: They have already started filming right? Someone before posted that the filming will start august 4th so i guess today was their first they filming. Oh by the way remember that we cant quote the pictures because of that new soompi rule the made lol

Guest flamingshawol

Credit: Doo91e@twitter.com (MTT's PD)

The director said yesterday was the start of shooting  in Severance hospital, They shoot the drama eight weeks ahead to prepare carefully. .
After the shooting yesterday, the staff and crew drank some few beers to ease the stress. Joo Jihoon's shooting schedule will begin on Sunday (I'm not sure of this sentence if accurate).

Guest flamingshawol

Medical Top Team Director replied to my tweet I'm so glad that he'll be able to show my Dr. Choi Minho fanvid on Minho. Dream come true <3 (I'm actually shocked that he's an english-speaking. <:-P  :bz \:D/

r3w9.jpg

Archived