[Drama 2013] Medical Top Team 메디컬탑팀

Guest maea18

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@flamingshawol thank you thank you. She looks so pretty with that style hahaha i almost did not recognize her bc i forgot she cut her hair hahaha i so the 2 beautiful dimples she has when she smiles that i was that onnie :-)

With the short hair Oys look older or is just my eyes are seeimg wrong lol. I cant imagine MinHo with baby face and OYS with the short hair that makes her look much mature fell in love hahahaha i really have to see the together with those doctor outfits so i can see how they match hahahha

Guest flamingshawol

@Iris ageless beauty like dara ;;)

@estrellita1122 i love her two dimples too,  she's so cute with it :x don't worry minho has baby face but he suits noona very well. he looks like baby but he acts so mature most of the time, maybe mature than yeonseo. i only guarantee is he will respect her and treat her really well just like what he did to his previous partners. they really like him for his gentleman nature.

Guest flamingshawol

Oh Yeonseo's sit in an interview

(Rough Translation)

기사 이미지

* Oh Yeonseo (26) wearing a lovely chiffon dress from designer Lee Kwanghee's boutique located in Nanshan.

* The actress will return to the home theater via MBC drama 'Medical Top Team" taken the role of Choe Ahjin, a two years Cardiovascular Surgeon.

* Oh Yeonseo shining at the outfit she wore as she has been selected as the muse of Hope and Po Collection by Ms. Lee Kwanghee.

* After a short break, she returned to drama with her short bobbed hair, drawing attention from the fans.

* During break she eats a lot of delicious food but now started to taking diet.

* The character she will portray pushed her to cut her long hair as she needed to show the viewers a different image
from the past one.

기사 이미지
Designer Lee, Kwanghee (left) and actor Oh Yeonseo

* Designer Lee, Kwanghee thinks her collection of clothes match Oh Yeonseo's bright personality and healthy appearance, aside from her popularity among youth.

* Yeonseo "I got a lot of interest in fashion styles, but tend to prefer comfortable and casual clothes."

기사 이미지

" Yeonseo said "We receives some medical procedures from physicians that I'm trying to digest it well. I'm watching some medical dramas nowadays. On Minho, "He is too nice and the youngest of all the cast."

기사 이미지

Note: I can't translate other paragraph as I'm finding really hard to understand the meaning lol

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20130822n11152

Guest flamingshawol

class="headline"Oh Yeon Seo snips her long hair for ‘Medical Top Team’ role

Oh Yeon Seo was revealed to have snipped her long hair off to sport a short hairdo as she prepares for her role in upcoming MBC TV Wed-Thu drama ‘Medical Top Team’.

In the photos, Oh Yeon Seo appears to look natural and beautiful, as she makes a successful transformation into a charismatic doctor. She will be playing the role of Choi Ah Jin who is described as an enthusiastic and energetic thoracic surgeon that has been in the field for only two years.

To integrate herself into her new role, Oh Yeon Seo not only went for a total image change, but also actively studied medical materials. Her efforts in reading her script over and over again, also outlines how much of an importance she places on her role in the new drama.

A production staff expressed, “Oh Yeon Seo is showing much effort towards the drama, and is also very focused while at the film set. We hope that viewers will be able to see a brand new side to her through this production.”

‘Medical Top Team’ is doctors who specializes in different areas that come together to form a top team where they work to overcome obstacles and create miracles. The drama is led by Kwon Sang Woo, Jung Ryeo Won, Ju Ji Hoon, Oh Yeon Seo, SHINee’s Minho, and many others.

The drama will premiere on October 2nd, and succeed ‘Two Weeks’.

By: Jo Hae Jin

http://ph.omg.yahoo.com/news/oh-yeon-seo-snips-her-long-hair-for-024300165.html

love her hair here..[OYS] so Minho's character is infatuated/in love with her?  :D JRW never aged a bit. from her last drama King of Dramas, she looked like in her teens there, and also pretty. I hope that besides the drama, there will be some light moments with these couples. 8->

Guest flamingshawol

mslee said: love her hair here..[OYS] so Minho's character is infatuated/in love with her?  :D JRW never aged a bit. from her last drama King of Dramas, she looked like in her teens there, and also pretty. I hope that besides the drama, there will be some light moments with these couples. 8->

@flamingshawol i love the cast, the team and the people behind this drama..so even though I'm a bit squeamish about watching OR scenes, I'll gonna endure it with half closed eyes! lol =)) It's the only way to make it through each episode. I have been doing that to GD. 
8-}

Guest flamingshawol

mslee said: @flamingshawol i love the cast, the team and the people behind this drama..so even though I'm a bit squeamish about watching OR scenes, I'll gonna endure it with half closed eyes! lol =)) It's the only way to make it through each episode. I have been doing that to GD. 
8-}

Guest flamingshawol

Lol in a SHINee fansigning today, a fan gave toy stethosope to Dr. Minho and he tried it with Jonghyun
BSRPDKuCYAAa362.jpg

BSRPvYQCAAAlVWA.jpg
BSROZLqCQAAERvt.jpg
BSRJ3ffCMAAv5Ky.jpg
BSRO7TtCQAIL5km.jpg
BSRO4e3CYAAQe6l.jpg

=)) =)) =))

mslee said:

@flamingshawol i love the cast, the team and the people behind this drama..so even though I'm a bit squeamish about watching OR scenes, I'll gonna endure it with half closed eyes! lol =)) It's the only way to make it through each episode. I have been doing that to GD. 

8-}

I'm actually nervous seeing bloods coming out lol But I'll definitely want to watch them in action, I'll just look at Minho's face whenever organs popping out :)) Lol I hope he won't take mask though :P

I love the whole cast and crew too. I never see them act except with Ryewon and Minho so it's my first time. But base on the comments I think it was a great cast. I only bit worried about Minho since he's the only idol here. You know Knetz even Ifans won't sleep without making fun of him  :)) :((

Omg you made me laugh with your comment =)) =)) dont worry i am sure that OYS will help him a lot since they are working partners and will have lots of scenes together. I will not sleep if OYS and minho have cute scenes bc i will be wanting to see more hahahahaha

OYS looks gorgeous in white

she attended for Animal Film Festival today.

after I saw this new picture from OYS with her hair pullback and with the little hair in front of her ear it reminds me of this picture and made me think it was really her

but than again this girl has some hair on her shoulders showing too so it makes me think its not OYS bc OYS hair is to short to reach her  shoulders hahahaha 

Guest NEWMARIO

class="headline"Oh Yeon Seo snips her long hair for ‘Medical Top Team’ roleKpopFighting.comBy Korea Star Daily | KpopFighting.com – 14 hours ago

• [*]
Email[*][*]
  • [*]
Oh Yeon SeoView Photo

Oh Yeon Seo

[*]Oh Yeon SeoView Photo

Oh Yeon Seo

[*]Oh Yeon SeoView Photo

Oh Yeon Seo

Oh Yeon Seo was revealed to have snipped her long hair off to sport a short hairdo as she prepares for her role in upcoming MBC TV Wed-Thu drama ‘Medical Top Team’.

In the photos, Oh Yeon Seo appears to look natural and beautiful, as she makes a successful transformation into a charismatic doctor. She will be playing the role of Choi Ah Jin who is described as an enthusiastic and energetic thoracic surgeon that has been in the field for only two years.

To integrate herself into her new role, Oh Yeon Seo not only went for a total image change, but also actively studied medical materials. Her efforts in reading her script over and over again, also outlines how much of an importance she places on her role in the new drama.

A production staff expressed, “Oh Yeon Seo is showing much effort towards the drama, and is also very focused while at the film set. We hope that viewers will be able to see a brand new side to her through this production.”

‘Medical Top Team’ is doctors who specializes in different areas that come together to form a top team where they work to overcome obstacles and create miracles. The drama is led by Kwon Sang Woo, Jung Ryeo Won, Ju Ji Hoon, Oh Yeon Seo, SHINee’s Minho, and many others.

The drama will premiere on October 2nd, and succeed ‘Two Weeks’.

By: Jo Hae Jin

Copyright@KpopFighting.com

Guest bemjerry13

did OYS really said that minho is too nice?!??!?! that's our Minho, a gentleman to the core....he ain't called the hyung collector and the noona killer for nothing you know....those nicknames definitely are true in his case...he is love by his hyungs because Minho is far more mature than his age (though he can definitely be the cute maknae too!!!!....a sexy one at that!) and and he has mentioned before that he is more comfortable with noonas than younger girls!....I am really excited about this show but above all I really would want, at least for my Minho, that all the cast end up being friends and that later on, after the show has ended we would still see them out and about together! Go ahead Minho, work that charm of yours! Go collect some more hyungs and noonas!

Guest flamingshawol

estrellita1122 said:

OYS looks gorgeous in white

she attended for Animal Film Festival today.

after I saw this new picture from OYS with her hair pullback and with the little hair in front of her ear it reminds me of this picture and made me think it was really her

but than again this girl has some hair on her shoulders showing too so it makes me think its not OYS bc OYS hair is to short to reach her  shoulders hahahaha 

Guest NEWMARIO

Oh Yeon-seo in a short hair style

Source | 2013/08/22 | 122 views | Permalink | 0 Comments

photo340388.jpg

Oh Yeon-seo cut off her long hair for a new role in the upcoming MBC drama "Medical Top Team".

Pictures of the actress show her in short hair, and in a boyish manner which gives her an innocent and beautiful look.

In the role of Choi Ah-jin, Oh Yeon-seo is no longer the sweet and bubbly character we've always seen.

Oh Yeon-seo has been studying her character continuously for a complete change and has been showing passion in her work.

"Medical Top Team" is a drama about the best medical team in different departments in the country. The cast is made up of kwon Sang-wooJeong Ryeo-wonJoo Ji-hoonOh Yeon-seoMinho and more. To start airing on the 2nd of October after "Two Weeks".

Source : tvdaily.mk.co.kr/read... ( English )

Archived