Kwon Sang Woo looks great too.

Minho too.

Medical dramas are my favorites :D

Guys in white coat *thumbs up*

Guest flamingshawol

799835606.jpg?1376461475
jung ryeon unnie didn't cut her hair :-/

BR1SlFaCYAAHwTe.jpg:large
minho's bangs is quiet long too. :)]  PDnim is he going to portray a med rep here lol

Guest flamingshawol

jung ryewon reading the script, first four episodes
90k0.jpg

For your convenience to see the words on the script, she mirrored the pic.
4dsr.jpg

Then make a vertical flip to see the script on the cover: MBC
Medical Top Team
vrgq.jpg

estrellita1122

welcome chingu :x

[iNFO] MTT has 20 Episodes

Source: http://ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/%EB%A9%94%EB%94%94%EC%BB%AC%ED%83%91%ED%8C%80

according to PD, Minho seems to start (or resume?) shooting probably at the end of next week  :(( :(( :(( too long to wait Doctor Minho.

I am sorry to hear that about him appearing late but also could be that he could not start early since he is busy so he is going to be doing self scenes now later he will be put on the earlier episodes. I hope you understand what i am trying to say.

Guest flamingshawol

estrellita1122 said: I am sorry to hear that about him appearing late but also could be that he could not start early since he is busy so he is going to be doing self scenes now later he will be put on the earlier episodes. I hope you understand what i am trying to say.

Guest flamingshawol

mslee said: thank you. yup, will camp here once the drama started airing, though I'm sure I'm gonna be lost about talks in medical terms.  :))  @flamingshawol good to see you here, too. supportive as ever. ^:)^

I think also that this role is a big leap for his career in terms of acting. glad that the producers/writer/director chose him to join this team. we know that his sunbaes here are all good and already proved themselves. Minho will learn a lot from this group. This MTT is gonna be a serious drama and each actor has his own distinctive character, so really looking forward to Minho's character here. Anyway, I'm a fan of KSW JJH and the lead actress JRW.  :P So this for me is also a dream cast.

Guest bemjerry13

i know why the director did not ask Minho to cut his bangs....so that there will be moments where the actresses in MTT can touch Minho's hair and push it to the sides!!!! he is the lovable maknae afterall in the show right? I can already imagine moments where OYS touches Minho's hair especially when he needs to operate!...

Guest flamingshawol

@mslee @bemjerry13 i don't know if i will laugh or cry at minho's current schedule:

SHINee Japan Concert August and September
Repacked Album August?
Medical Top Team August-till it's done
Splash Star Diving Show Beginning on August 23
Music Core Every Saturday
Dream Team August 28
Etude Promotion August-September
Kpop Republic September 7
Other gigs

is SM is still treating him human? i hope he eliminate one or two of this. this might be a blessing but i hope they consider his health first
crying3-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624

Archived