[Movie 2014] The Pirates 해적: 바다로 간 산적

Guest sunshine4ever

nguyenngocdung said: Star & people Kimnamgil met at Tokyo tower Kimnamgil toxic attracted to people with a tragic fate.what is the reason relay probably the first time that he was also attracted theater"King lear" wheather is due . Life and death including mutiple plays maily dealing with primal, emotions as the source of the smoke telling the world that people are attracted to the natural to KNG do not map "Come to think it I think that, Instead, in the mids of intense emotion ,but to heal people want to express a heart bigger .How far is the intense emotion that can deepen,which can vary depending on the age or relative that you wanted to try to expenment with smoking.However , this a shark perfectly, in the expenment had failed.Analogy to baseball bats deuleoseoseo long time to hit a home run hit or swing was a so ambitious , foul happened " cool &calm " but can not hide the gloomy aura to KNG inconvenience of this work & the brutal era that era were meant to occur in the unfortunate event which has swept in& gyeokryang character stories are too loose spced & depth of the center of gravity writer & director & also missed to divide said .But did not change his conlusion "Bad guy "20 for me was a posthumous one.There was tremendous pressure to come back as the newly born had a craving for what .I am now 30&20 &30's actor to express the depth of thought that can not be the same so "bad guy " was postponed to me beyond the purpose of this work was , but I did not do it " bad guy" just follow the smoke was fron the tired& focused on the idea that this was painful broken.Unfortunately so is the work I'm in the mood soon keuraengkeuin evocative means to undertake the following works "Pirate" pulled talking about cheonseongil authois write, "dancing queen" the direct supervision of the korean version of yiseokhun " pirate " of the Caribean .The story is this , in its early days of ship building to prove the legitimacy of the state in the great seal to the accident whale boat out into the ocean goes into .Emerging gentry cornered the bandits & pirate stole the Great seal adjusment to raise false report , the Great seal in ten days if you do not find this result in subjugation endangered sea bandits & pirate to find whale, leave KNG interesting as the story of two " shark " sonyejin & after that againt it will smoke. An interesting coincidence is that the map contains no keuraengkeuin two movies have aldready had expectations "Back to back at all the work that is contrary to the nature of the work as we really have fun Shark made love the sad , sad face , pirate yeokil you think I'm a comic Now that 's a whale of people seuk seuk animals known enough to be able to draw , but 700 years ago people known lee had a whale would look like?subjugation danghage mountains & pirate presumably , the fact that you have now jumped into the sea to catch what you will might .Natural in appearance than me yo hea jin comedy'll emerge a large share of seniors believe will IFLA ( laugh) Hujulgeun after shooting while wearing a T- shirt & jeans dry prickly face to face watching KNG , I remembered my dad's old korando. Perhaps the film pirate KNG of the hill be the new acting career. In his life there were many hills , in front of the hill , he allways stepped on the accelerator without fear . He at the same time powerful impression punggyeot grueling neunde , relax & think that the beast was drowsiness. KNG him back a week later to korea pirate was not the spirit in preparation for the shoot , was short & sweet walking up from a break was comming up the hill KNG again Form Link:http://imagazinekorea.com/daily/dailynew.asp?no=703

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@nguyenngocdung

Sorry for being rude but I couldn't understand the contents you posted above. I tried to read several times but couldn't get what it is about :((

Shooting moved to Muju on 23 Sept, so they have now checked into a resort. Very comfortable! :x

This resort, Deogyusan Resort has skiing facilities too!menu_3_1_img1.gifmenu_3_1_img2_s.gifmenu_3_1_img3_s.gifmenu_3_1_img4_s.gifEnjoy first class European experience at Deogyusan resort Welcome Center

menu_3_3_title.gif

menu_3_3_img1.gif
preview_t1.gif
menu_3_3_img2_s.gifmenu_3_3_img3_s.gifmenu_3_3_img4_s.gif
text!.gif Enjoy comfortable at Condominium Family Hotel. These Condominiums are perfect blending of natural world with modern lifestyle. Both their exterior and interior preserves natural color and create a sense of being away from home. The name of each complex represents Korean name of local flowers and trees that adds intimacy and familiarity to your stay.

menu_3_3_s_title1.gif menu_3_3_s_title2.gif 
menu_3_3_img5_2.gif
preview_t1.gif 
 menu_3_3_img6.gif
preview_t1.gif
menu_3_3_img6_1_s.gifmenu_3_3_img6_2_s.gifmenu_3_3_img6_3_s.gif

menu_3_3_s_title3.gif menu_3_3_s_title4.gif 
menu_3_3_img77.gif
preview_t1.gif
menu_3_3_img77_s.gifmenu_3_3_img88_s.gifmenu_3_3_img99_s.gif

menu_3_3_img55.gif
preview_t1.gif
menu_3_3_img55_s.gifmenu_3_3_img66_s.gif

▣ Room Information 
※ Check-in : After 14:00 , Check-out : Before 11:00     Help desk : Welcome Center
Type of 
Rooms
Number of
Rooms
Area 
(㎡)
RatesMaximum 
Capacity
Feature
Honeymoon2043300,0003 Double bed, Extra bedding, bathroom, 
 table, sofa for 2,Cooking and eating 
 facilities
Silver30863310,0004 Double bed,1 single bed and 
 bathroom and table, Cooking and eating
 facilities

Gold

51592420,0005 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
 and table, Cooking and eating facilities
Royal111129500,0006 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and table, 
 Fireplace,Cooking and eating facilities
* All prices quoted are rack rate. Discount rates to be applied by term. 

☎ Reservation: +82-63-320-7000        SOOMPI MEMBERS! WHO WANTS TO FOLLOW?  :ar!

http://www.mdysresort.com/index.asp

Guest rintintintin

Hey people, thanks for updating about Pirates, even I'm busy on my daily work loads, I go here to know what's happening on this....

@firstkmovie: Looks like I want to go there hahaha! Oh please, bring me there now lol! :P

Archived