[Movie 2014] The Pirates 해적: 바다로 간 산적

Guest sunshine4ever

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rintintintin

Whoa! I'm already hook in Thanks for the updates @hstar16... Even I'm busy, I check this thread sometimes on what's happening to them. I'm waiting for their roles on that movie! Rock on Pirates!!! I want to see their costumes now! :P

Guest hstar16

class="headline" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; line-height: 1.21em;"Sulli will join Kim Nam Gil and Son Ye Jin in ‘Pirate’ movieKpopFighting.comBy Korea Star Daily | KpopFighting.com – Tue, Aug 13, 2013 2:36 PM MYT

• Email
  • Recommend29
  • Tweet
  • f(x)'s SulliView Photo

f(x)'s Sulli

f(x)’s Sulli will end her 5 years of hiatus from the big screen, after announcing her return via upcoming movie ‘Pirate’.

Billed as the Korean version of ‘Pirate of the Caribbean’, the movie is set in the Joseon Dynasty and revolves around a giant whale which swallowed a royal stamp, and a group of pirates and bandits who seek to capture it. ‘Pirate’ will be directed by Lee Suk Hoon who last did ‘Dancing Queen’ in 2012, and is billed as a blockbuster production with hefty investment poured into it.

Kim Nam Gil and Son Ye Jin who just collaborated on KBS 2TV drama ‘Shark’, will reunite as a bandit and female pirate respectively. Others who have been confirmed for the movie include Yoo Hae Jin, Oh Dal Soo, Ahn Nae Sang, Park Chul Min, Jo Dal Hwan, and many more.

Sulli is cast as a female pirate named ‘Black Cat’, and will work together with the head female pirate played by Son Ye Jin. Sulli is expected to show her brand new charms as a mood maker among the pirates for her role as ‘Black Cat’.

Before becoming an idol girl group member with f(x), Sulli had started out as a child actress. She starred in movies like ‘Punch Lady’ (2007) and ‘Babo’ (2008) previously, and ‘Pirate’ will be her comeback piece after a 5 year hiatus. Sulli will continue with her activities as a singer, while filming the movie at the same time.

Meanwhile, Sulli had won acclaim for her acting in SBS TV drama ‘To the Beautiful You’ which aired last year where she played the female lead role of Koo Jae Hee.

By: Lee Zhao Tam

source: http://my.entertainment.yahoo.com/news/sulli-will-join-kim-nam-gil-and-son-063600792.html

Guest hstar16

Movie "the pirates" noticed officially over the world in 13/8/2013,
The story about a war between a group of female pirates and a team of male bandits.
Son Ye Jin as leader of "female pirates", Sulli (Fx) as assistant of Ye Jin's role ;))
Kim Nam Gil as leader of "male bandits"

Guest rintintintin

Whoa, Yoo Hae jin is in??? I like him in 2D1N and he's witty as a host. Oh I can't wait for their shooting and costumes that they will wear this time! Pirates fighting! 

Guest LindaWM

Kim Namgil mentioned on yesterday SBS Power FM Park Sohyun's Love Game with f(x):BRomXaYCAAAf8Q5.jpg:large

Hello I'm Sulli fan and I'm really happy Sulli join this movie. I hope Kim Namgil, Son Yejin and other senior actors fans can welcomed Sulli well for this movie :)

Guest rintintintin

Thanks for the updates again gals! BTW @LindaWM on the photo that you post? Would it be KNG was wearing a bandit outfit there??? Okay, I'm waiting like a boss here hahaha! I can't wait for this one gals! Just keep updating us. :)

Oh how I miss my fav SYJ KNG couple!! Esp after Shark ended.

To the Pirates production team: can we have more news of them please coz there's so little news and no photos of them yet??

On a happier note, not sure if you all have seen the recent entertainment weekly episode where they interviewed KNG and he mentioned that SYJ is still no. 1 in his heart and he's a fool for SYJ!!

Oh my.....isn't that sweet? I'm hoping there's a link I can re-watch the episode (with English sub) again. 

:\">

Guest LindaWM

Thanks for the updates again gals! BTW @LindaWM on the photo that you post? Would it be KNG was wearing a bandit outfit there??? Okay' date=' I'm waiting like a boss here hahaha! I can't wait for this one gals! Just keep updating us. :)[/quote']

Yep it might be KNG. I got it from his fan twitter http://twitter.com/namgil_kyuhyun

Archived