[Movie 2014] The Pirates 해적: 바다로 간 산적

Guest sunshine4ever

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all,
A couple hours ago I just finished my marathon watching Shark (I only had 1.5 hours of sleeping because of Shark I-) ). Though the ending was tragic (highly anticipated when it comes to love triangle plot), but the story line is addicting. And I love-love-love dramas with SYJ and KNG in it. They are very talented actors. I hope they have all the energy they need to shoot this Pirates movie right after Shark was done. I read that it is a fantasy-adventure movie. Wish them luck!!

Hi guys :-h sooooooo happy to see you all here, thank god we have pirates to heal our hearts after loosing Kim Nam Gil ( again). This will be lighthearted film right ??? With comedy elements too right ??? So Kim Nam Gil will live right ??? I will keep hoping :-bd lyra_brillantez said: Seems like we only changed pool eh? We're on the same boat yay!

Guest rintintintin

yuhotarubi said: Hi guys :-h sooooooo happy to see you all here, thank god we have pirates to heal our hearts after loosing Kim Nam Gil ( again). This will be lighthearted film right ??? With comedy elements too right ??? So Kim Nam Gil will live right ??? I will keep hoping :-bd lyra_brillantez said: Seems like we only changed pool eh? We're on the same boat yay!

Guest aerolbh1430292596

Hai hai guys......., me bias couple namgil♡yejin to.... so i'll stay this thread for updated info movie pirates :D

Archived