[Movie 2014] The Pirates 해적: 바다로 간 산적

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi ladies, thanks very much for your updates. *sniffs* Beautiful filming locations indeed. But what happens to our beautiful actors and actresses? I didn't even see one picture of Son Ye Jin ever since the opening ceremony day? I hope Kim Nam Gil is well rested and that he is back to work already. ^^

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sunshine4ever said: Hi ladies, thanks very much for your updates. *sniffs* Beautiful filming locations indeed. But what happens to our beautiful actors and actresses? I didn't even see one picture of Son Ye Jin ever since the opening ceremony day? I hope Kim Nam Gil is well rested and that he is back to work already. ^^

1255483_10200537817075857_694507793_n.jp557369_10200345356504463_1694234121_n.jp
천관산 정상에서 해적 크랭크인~ 최모 촬영감독님은 프라하에서 분위기 있게 크랭크인하더만, 우리는 산정상에 맨몸으로 지미집올리며 촬영시작... ㅜㅜ. 
첫촬영에 우리스텝들, 배우분들 너무너무 고생했지만 그만큼 자랑스럽고 멋지게 힘모아서 잘 끝내주었어요~^^ 자랑스럽습니다 여러분!!

google translation  : :/ anybody wants to translate?? :D
Pirate shooting from the top of cheongwansan keuraengkeuin ~ choemo hadeoman keuraengkeuin bishop makes the atmosphere in Prague, we are unattached to the top of the mountain to the house olrimyeo Jimmy started shooting ... 4-1 Copy 2 Copy 3-2 Copy.The first step taken by us to learn, but so proud of those who suffered so much better finish collecting power nicely ^ ^ are proud gave you!
cr: https://www.facebook.com/swonhyunhttps://www.facebook.com/youngho.kim.338

Guest hstar16

Do you think the person who stands in front of Nam Gil is my Ye Jin ??? :(, no picture of pirates (Ye Jin or Sulli) until now :((qzxer.jpgk0ag2.jpg
baidu

Archived