[Movie 2014] The Pirates 해적: 바다로 간 산적

Guest sunshine4ever

Cotton Candy said:

Oh how I miss my fav SYJ KNG couple!! Esp after Shark ended.

To the Pirates production team: can we have more news of them please coz there's so little news and no photos of them yet??

On a happier note, not sure if you all have seen the recent entertainment weekly episode where they interviewed KNG and he mentioned that SYJ is still no. 1 in his heart and he's a fool for SYJ!!

Oh my.....isn't that sweet? I'm hoping there's a link I can re-watch the episode (with English sub) again. 

:\">

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nel84 said: Cotton Candy said:

Oh how I miss my fav SYJ KNG couple!! Esp after Shark ended.

To the Pirates production team: can we have more news of them please coz there's so little news and no photos of them yet??

On a happier note, not sure if you all have seen the recent entertainment weekly episode where they interviewed KNG and he mentioned that SYJ is still no. 1 in his heart and he's a fool for SYJ!!

Oh my.....isn't that sweet? I'm hoping there's a link I can re-watch the episode (with English sub) again. 

:\">

Guest LindaWM

BTW, Cine21 said that Pirates began first filming in Aug 15th: http://www.cine21.com/news/view/mag_id/74171
Some fan founded Pirates filming location:http://minus.com/l1rUEbvcYg2Ooi1rUEbvcYg2Oo.jpg

Guest LindaWM

I saw this news link in the GilJin couple facebook page:

http://sg.entertainment.yahoo.com/news/kim-nam-gil-hospitalized-due-to-fatigue-051600726.html

I hope this is something that can be overcome by a bit of rest and hydration. Praying for his speedy recovery. 

Aww... Hope he will recover soon and SYJ would be on his side!!

Guest jjsweeter0211

Sharks, pirates exhaust Kim Nam-gil

photo339583.jpg

Source | 2013/08/19 | 

Actor Kim Nam-gil of the KBS drama "Shark" has been hospitalized for exhaustion, his agency said yesterday.

Kim grew excessively tired during the filming of the movie "Pirates" on Sunday and was taken to the hospital. His condition soon became more serious, reportedly because Kim did not take any time off between the end of "Shark" last month and the start of filming "Pirates".

Kim had a physical and is awaiting the results. Filming on "Pirates" has been halted until Thursday. 

Many of Kim's fans took to the Internet to express their worries and wish the actor well.

The movie "Pirates", which has ambitions of becoming the Korean equivalent of the Hollywood series "Pirates of the Caribbean", has a budget of 10 billion won ($9 million). 

Actress Son Ye-jin, who also appeared with Kim in "Shark", will again work with him in "Pirates"

BY LEE SUN-MIN

Source : koreajoongangdaily.jo... ( English Korean )

Please get well soon!!

Guest rintintintin

Poor KNG, he got hospitalized while they have shooting... Hope for his speedy recovery. Thank God that there's no hard rain in my place tonight. 
Keep us updating @LindaWM okay? :) 

Guest LindaWM

Poor KNG, he got hospitalized while they have shooting... Hope for his speedy recovery. Thank God that there's no hard rain in my place tonight. 

Keep us updating @LindaWM okay? :) 

I heard that the shooting is postponed until Thursday. I have no idea how tired he is and SYJ unnie :( Pirates not easy film to make.

BTW I miss @hstar16 's updates too >_<

Archived