Kim Jung Nan 김정난

Guest manquant

Guest manquant

pooh77 said: i think she's better with her long hair :D
why almost woman always cut off her hair to short when she's going to her 35-40 age?
:-/

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest manquant

Twitter updates~
ca6b4002adfb6ee8c2f49e086c345367.jpeg
New Twitter DP :x 8->
BRC_7TgCQAA8nSR.png:large
김정난 ‏@feb1000kumcho7 Aug

사랑스런 이구아나~~~ pic.twitter.com/v6i8gu75FS

BRJ3bkMCAAEUGM3.jpg:large

김정난 ‏@feb1000kumcho8h

하버드대 명예교수,하워드스티븐슨은 말합니다. "지금 걸려 넘어진 그자리가 당신의 전환점이다". pic.twitter.com/OIksz0fxHY

She even greeted me. This is how good-natured Jungnan unni is~ \:D/

김정난 ‏@feb1000kumcho8h

@_manquant happy birthday to you~~♥

• 4 weeks later...
Guest manquant

Updates~ ;;)
New Twitter DP
668d2e1d79ff5af523f366392deebff3.jpeg

김정난 ‏@feb1000kumcho30 Aug

"행복의 한 쪽 문이 닫히면 다른쪽 문이 열린다.그러나 흔히 우리는 닫힌 문을 오래 바라보기 때문에 우릴 위해 열려있는 다른 문을 보지 못한다"-미국의 사회사업가 헬렌켈러-

When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest manquant

From her first drama, Tomorrow Love :D

It's really lovely, they are performing the theme song and this drama was from 1993. The main lead is Lee Byunghun. :x

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Seo Kang Jun wants a love line with 'What's With This Family's Kim Hyun Joo, who shows off her beatboxing

Seo Kang Jun and Kim Hyun Joo reunited after the finale of their popular weekend drama, 'What's With This Family'!  If you recall or haven't watched the drama for some reason (highly recommended, but spoiler alert), in a complicated twist of events, Seo Kang Jun becomes the stepbrother-in-law to Kim Hyun Joo when she ties the knot with his older stepbrother in the drama.

She appeared as a guest on his SBS variety program, 'Roommate,' on March 17, even getting a ride from Seo Kang Jun, who showed his affections for his 16-year-older co-star.

He said, "When I get a bit older, I want to act again with you, noona.  Not as your younger brother," suggesting he wanted to have a love line with her! 

jackson-seo-kang-jun_1426609821_af_org.j

She replied, "I'm going to work diligently.  In order not to get old," making everyone laugh.

He also said in this episode, "In the production, there weren't many scenes in which we came out together, so I was really envious of Hyungsik at the beginning of the broadcast."  Another actress from the drama, who played the three siblings' cousin, Kim Jung Nam, said, "That's why the noonas felt very bitter."

Seo Kang Jun added, "Thank you for treating me well whenever we did meet."

In addition, at the share house, Jackson showed off his beatboxing skills for Kim Hyun Joo, who was unable to close her mouth at the cool skill!  Afterwards, she learned beatboxing from him, got used to it in a short amount of time, and surprised everybody with her skills.

Jackson said in disbelief, "This doesn't make sense.  You've learned before, haven't you?" Surprised herself, she responded with, "I've discovered a new talent."

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/03/seo-kang-jun-wants-a-love-line-with-whats-with-this-familys-kim-hyun-joo-who-shows-off-her-beatboxing

Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Jung Nan in a SBS special variety program "Some Guy Some Girl" that aired during the Lunar New Year.B-B7Fx4CcAAA40_.jpg

Archived