Anyone seen Garden Of Sinners?

Guest venus17

Guest venus17

Got introduced to this after wanting more animes like Shiki - and I gotta say, the animation is so beautiful and the storyline is very mysterious and creepy at the right moments. 
I think this is fairly new? Wanted to see if anybody's seen this - I couldn't find any talk forums regarding this anime

• 2 weeks later...
Guest knockblock

What is the story about and who are the characters? What makes Garden of Sinners mysterious and creepy?

I liked Garden of Sinners (Kara no Kyoukai). My favorite arc/fight scene is the roof top one in the Fukan Fuukei arc, and that was beautifully done imo. I also like the song for that ep.

The anime is set in an alternate universe from Fate/stay night and Tsukihime. The main character is a girl called Shiki Ryogi and she has this special power called mystic eyes of depth perception. It allows her to see the "origin" of living and non living things, which helps her kill them. The story is basically about strings of murders, etc.

Oh, a new movie is coming out this year! (:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Guest venus17

Oh yay people replied to this thread!Um, well about the storyline - even I don't really know what it's exactly about after watching about 4 episodes/movies.... -_- I think that's what keeps me watching, to figure out what the hell is going on. But for sure the mood definitely draws you in. It's very nontraditionally creepy, and yet really relaxing to watch. If you were to watch this alone at night, it'd be a perfect setting.
Anyways, it's about this girl (who was also a boy at first I think) who has special powers to see the 'origin', whatever that is, and can kill like, everything. And there's no things that can beat this girl. Almost. I'm not sure yet because I'm not done the series. But there's quite gory/graphic scenes and the animation is superb.
Hope that helps. 

• 4 months later...

I tried watching this series which I thought was a movie series but it seems episodic. It's confusing at first and to be perfectly honest, (don't be mad) it's kinda boring so far. The animation and especially the soundtrack is so beautiful though. There is a chance that I will be re-watching it when I'm less sleepy. haha

• 1 year later...
Guest bestnews458_stv

I can't know about Garden Of Sinners. Please someone tell me in detail about these tpoic.

• 2 months later...

Archived