[Movie 2015] Shoot The Sun 태양을 향해 쏴라

pechumori

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The latest tweet of Yoon Jin Seo from her twitter account, @jinseoyoon posted yesterday 8/9/13
photo from her instagram

Interview cut

1157742_283951458412886_1612483085_n.jpg

Another tweet of Yoon Jin Seo from her twitter account, @jinseoyoon posted yesterday 8/9/13
photo from her instagram

My home

1094968_283952465079452_1338246657_n.jpg

The third tweet of Yoon Jin Seo from her twitter account, @jinseoyoon posted yesterday 8/9/13
photo from her instagram

My home ‪#‎Esom‬ and august

553025_283953958412636_1695265675_n.jpg

source: Shoot the Sun

The Producer of the movie, Min posted the picture of the singer, DK Soul who was in L. A. at that time to take part in the film.The picture was posted in his twitter account, mingraphy last July 23, 2013.

Good Morning, Los Angeles! trend music production and cinematic music master. DKSoul

1146521_285274208280611_1973723993_n.jpg

source: Shoot the Sun

Kang Ji Hwan's latest tweet via his official twitter account @Kangjihwan_ 8/18/13
translation credit: KJH USA OFFICIAL OPERATOR

Vacation is over~~!! Are you getting through this hot, hot summer okay?? I had my fun dipping in the ocean once, so I'm back off to work! For next month's Japan fan meeting, I'm off to do an authentic drama that will make you cry!! This time, instead of making you laugh, I'm coming to make you cry!!
1006069_493263437423244_1958153672_n.jpg

source:  Kang Ji Hwan Philippines FB

This is the latest post that Kang Ji Hwan has made on Kanghamsa. It has also been translated into Japanese and posted on Kangstar. There is much information and emotion on this long posting that Ji Hwan has made on Kanghamsa at 8/18/2013 at 3:35Am in Korea. Please enjoy!! 
TRANSLATION CREDIT: KJH USA OFFICIAL OPERATOR

1149020_495934697156118_640280094_n.jpg

PS: Although I have posted this picture already, I will post the same picture he has posted along with the post because he mentions it in the post. The picture was taken in May 2013 in Thailand. The DVD and photos wil be relased in Japan.======================================
Kanghamsa family, how have you been? It's been so long since I wrote here..
You guys all know that early this year, I was able to create my own company, then finished the very-loved Incarnation of Money and then went to the US to film a low-budget road movie in LA and Las Vegas for over a month right? My first time filming overseas and also working with foreign staff members... Mmm.. Also the tight schedule.. I expected hardships, but complications came up.. I didn't know what was going on-- An actor is supposed to focus on acting@@ ... But the passion for this movie brought(united) the actors and director together.. The local staff members went through a lot helping us through the miscommunication. For me, it was a time of reflection and realization of how well I was treated, and how comfortable my work surroundings have been.
You saw the pictures I posted from time to time right? The pictures are so amazing!! The film came out so beautifully without any CG! Every time we checked the film, it looked like a live music video. In America, the desert temperature was 40 degrees so I thought it wouldn't be hot at all when I get back but... Was I wrong ㅠㅠ Every night is hot and humid.. You guys must have suffered ㅠㅠ That is why I decided to post the cool picture above so you could cool off for just a little.
Right now the movie has about 3 more shoots to go and I had many things to organize as soon as I got back. I didn't have any time to rest for a while and finally I had one week to rest; eat and sleep. There are many people that still don't want me to be an actor... sigh.............
This is a reason why I can bear thorough this with clenched teeth, and I will focus on what I can do best, acting. I think the best tactic for an actor is to use standard tactics, keep trying my best!!
Next month at the Japan's Fanmeet, I am planning a play along with the Incarnation of Money promotion. It's been a long time since I got to meet my Japanese fans and so I feel I can't take this lightly. After much consideration, I decided to do a play instead of singing and dancing like other celebrities. People around me say it will be hard to do a written style play, but I will try my best; my way. One thing special about this play will be that it won't be a fun, but very sad and touching. So from this coming Monday, I will go down to the basement rehearsal room and spend the rest of what is left of summer there. If I think about the time I practiced for the play "Cafe-in", I really don't want to do it... But such a long absence calls for my best efforts!! I will try... for you guys to be able to see this in Korea as well so please look forward to it.
Ah.. Yes and Xuri is doing very well. The only thing is.. while I was in the US, he was with my parents and when I came back.. He looks more like a calf then a puppy.. -- My father says that every time he tried to take Xuri out for exercise.... He would walk for a bout ten minutes and play dead, and so he really couldn't take him any further... Ha
Another news!!It's been so long so as my punishment I will tell you something else..I think you will see me in a cooking program soon@@@#$%@^^&^#So random huh?? Keke
I want to be of help to my dear friend Hyun-moo and my little chef friend that has stayed by my side during my hardships... You will see me in an apron soon ^^ They are really good friends of mine so please please watch it, and let's cook lots of good eateries together~~ Oh my it's three in the morning already.. Sweet dreams........ and thank you.... always ^^
PS// For the first time in my life, I will host a wedding tomorrow -- So nervous ㅠㅠ
==========================PPS: Everytime I read it, I find something new that amazes me about our Star!! I tried my best to translate word for word. 
Credit: Kanghamsa (http://cafe.daum.net/withTG)
source: Kang Ji Hwan Philippines

DK soul's tweet from his twitter account, @riaenxor posted 7/18/13 when he was still in the US filming the movie.

translation credit: KJH USA OFFICIAL OPERATOR
Las Vegas Redrock Mountain! It's healing to walk under the hot sun and take pictures..^^ Today is the last day of filming in Vegas! Everyone is leaving for LA~ Will say bye to all the filming staff and the actors.

1150268_289776724497026_1913106752_n.jpg

source: Shoot the Sun

Archived