[Drama 2013-14] You Who Came From the Stars / My Love From Another Star ★ 별에서 온 그대

Maetawinz

• Replies 27.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nini99224

Every Monday and Tuesday, peoples come here just to asking WHERE IS THE PREVIEW :(
I don't think SBS will realease it just because you are asking. Since this drama is so special, they must keep some secret and mystery until the end.

guys...looking at the post sent by Libra 22..in the early episodes Dmj used to ride a bicycle..i really want to see them riding bicycle together especially when Csy is screaming with funny faces and cursing him with joseon time words because she doesnt know how to ride!!!

:)) :Dour dmj would probably teleport them somewhere if she keeps complaining!!(im trying to release my stress from waiting for the preview.. 8-|.....plus reading posts about memory loss is too freaking dissapointing!!) And my hubby is jealous of dmj as i have not said a word of "sarangheo" since this drama started!!!married woman out there,are you with me??? :P =((

suney said: Unseen picture ~
How cute CSY is!! >_<

hai chingu, it isn't unseen pic, but scene CSY with HK (actor Choi Min) before he (Choi Min) got injury.look at the clothes, choi min HK use red suit, hae jin HK use grey and black turtleneck :).
credit pic: dramabeans

Guest delicatehan

I'm okay if the citizens include the reporters&CEO Ahn get the memory loss about DMJ :((

But...

Please not Songyi, Minjoon, Yoonjae, SY's mom&dad, lawyer Jang, Detective Park, Prosecutor Yoo, Hwikyung, Beom, the stylist, BokJa and the 2 Mario Brothers get the memory loss :-S :-S :-S

And I'm not sure about Semi.. :-?

Oh not forget...

Jaekyung can keep turning his ring, asking the doctors and nurses to take care of their health and live happily ever after in that mental hospital 8-}

I'm going through such terrible conflicts right now. The first one is that I don't want Wednesday  to arrive (not yet Wednesday where I live)because it just hit me that after this week there will be no more YWCFTS for us, no more of the amazing chemistry between JJH and KSH and that breaks my heart. BUT at the same time... as much I don't want it to come, I want episode 20 to arrive just as fast. I'm anxious to know how the writer will end this story. I can't wait to see how everything will come to an conclusion. I want to know if any of our guesses were right. If this ends happily, at least I would watch it over and over again.

I'm a little worried that maybe we want too much to happen: marriage and babies. After all, this is a kdrama. And there isn't such a thing as "happily ever after" in kdramas. At least, if we get to see them happily together (with their memories, of course, it's a must), I would be happy enough. This is where my second conflict begins. I'm extremely worried we won't get to see even that. It goes like this:

My brain: "There's no way to end this happily like you want"
My heart: "The writer hasn't disaapointed so far, she can pull this off"
My brain: "How many dramas have you seen that the tough situations were solved?"
My heart: "Not many, but there's always a first time that it can end in complete happiness"
My brain: "How many times were you diappointed? Haven't you learned yet not to hope?"
My heart: "No, hope is the only thing I have left, stop it, brain... you're so annoying!"
My brain: "It'll have open/sad ending, you'll see, that allegedly leaked ending is true"
My heart: "It's not true, someone is just messing with us, it all depends in the writer and PD and they won't break our hearts. And that's it!"

OMG, what the heck I'm going through right now, totally split personality. I feel like I turned to Gollum. LOL! :))

Wednesday and Thursday: Where are you? Come fast. I'm losing my mind here. Actually, already lost it.

I am one of the guilty ones who speculated about memory loss to tie things up...I take it back!!! :(( I don't want that ending!!! Someone said that the ending is not the time to force things to be logical as the whole premise of the drama is not logical. I TOTALLY AGREE!!! I do want things to be resolved in the sense that the drama will tell us what happened to the characters and not keep us guessing or leave things to my imagination.

Now on the spoilers on FB...hmmm...we've always thought that there's a spy, not just here but in other forums too. What if it's just a test to get fan reaction. It's said that they will be filming up to the day of episode 21 so they will probably make tweaks based on viewer reaction. They've been very careful so far about leaking spoilers, don't think they'd allow it to happen to the most anticipated ending!

PD/Writer/SBS, here are some marketing ideas...

...you probably have an ending in mind, it might not be what the viewers wanted, so what about putting it in the Director's cut DVD as alternate ending. I'm sure everyone's curious too.

...while you're at it, what about a special feature in the DVD where you have an epilogue type scene on how each major character thinks it will end

...lastly, nowadays, dvd/bluray releases always have a commentary version of the film. The one where the writer, pd, major actors talk thru the scenes not in their script but in what was going on in their minds when they were doing the scene. Errr it's probably ambitious as it would mean 21 more hours with the leads, pd and writer AND ummmm will the subtitles be just the commentary or also the original dialog (LoL might be too much text and we end up not seeing the scene behind).

Just one more day!!!

Guest starhyukey

suney

said: Unseen picture ~

How cute CSY is!! >_<

hai chingu, it isn't unseen pic, but scene CSY with HK (actor Choi Min) before he (Choi Min) got injury.look at the clothes, choi min HK use red suit, hae jin HK use grey and black turtleneck

:)

If you happened to have imdb account, you could rate ywcfts there http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3469052/I think it deserves more than its current rating . By far it's my all time fave for kdrama and I have faith the writer-nim will not let us down by tomorrow... *finger crossed*

After this drama, I am going on hiatus watching k-dramas. Seriously, YWCFTS affected my study habits since it first aired last December!!! I need to finish reading 200+ pages for recitation tomorrow, and I am still here obsessing about YWCFTS. Hahaha. I appreciate the bits of BTS photos being posted because they tease the fans more (well, i personally like the tease, hihihi~), and I do not know, but I kind of like that there is no preview. I do not want to expect anything, other than a happy... really happy ending. I am just so ready to be surprised on how the writer will resolve all conflicts and wrap this baby up. :)

ridez said: suney said: Unseen picture ~
How cute CSY is!! >_<
hai chingu, it isn't unseen pic, but scene CSY with HK (actor Choi Min) before he (Choi Min) got injury.look at the clothes, choi min HK use red suit, hae jin HK use grey and black turtleneck :).

Archived