[Drama 2013-14] You Who Came From the Stars / My Love From Another Star ★ 별에서 온 그대

Maetawinz

I really hope that the cameo girl group is Hyolyn [-O< [-O<

It will be wonderful if she sang her OST song at their wedding :\"> :\"> :\">

Same here, we want her to sing beautiful wedding song...arghh i keep refreshing this page waiting for preview but still NO..i can't sleep until preview release huhu

:(

• Replies 27.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest safiresea

..........over 300 guests filming......no doubt, wedding......and a famous group singer is going to sing......and then DMJ is going to go on stage and sing THE FULL SONG "PROMISE" that he sang to her at the beach when he propose with guitar and music and all...ended with an "I Love You".  And then everyone will swoon in envy of SY for catching such a perfectly Handsome, Talented, Rich, and Romantic Alien husband...........let's all swoon together *SIGH*  8-> 8-> :x 8->

Bambiina said: Here I am reading spoiler ..
NO .. I don't want to kill the writer or PD ... I want to kill the idiot that started this lost memory rumors ... Oh now not only CSY?? . and DMJ too??? ... and next .. HK will lose his memory too ... who else???
Who is the idiot (I don't mean ppl in soompi ... we are above average geniuses) .. 
Dam you idiot for trying to kill us

safiresea

said: ..........over 300 guests filming......no doubt, wedding......and a famous group singer is going to sing......and then DMJ is going to go on stage and sing THE FULL SONG "PROMISE" that he sang to her at the beach when he propose with guitar and music and all...ended with an "I Love You".  And then everyone will swoon in envy of SY for catching such a perfectly Handsome, Talented, Rich, and Romantic Alien husband...........let's all swoon together *SIGH*  8-> 8-> :x 8->

I wouldn't believe any rumor about the ending unless I really saw it in my own eyes...to see is to believe...and one more thing I think the huge success of this drama depends on the ending ... I'm not saying that YWCFTS is not successful but it will be more successful if this drama ends happily..not sad, open or hanging kind of ending... like my sister I already convince her to watch this drama but she said she'll watch after it ends... but if YWCFTS will have a sad ending I guess she wouldn't watch it at all..because she's the type of person that no matter how good the start of the drama ...the most important is the ending... even if I wouldn't tell her the ending..I bet she will read it in allkpop..hahaha...
So writer-nim listen to me our happiness lies in you ... if you don't want to lose fans then end this drama happily so that we'll still continue to look forward and watch all of your works.... 

;)

Guest jaqpark26

As much as i want Hyorin to cameo to sing Hello on their wedding, i would also love it if ever her co-member Soyou and Junggigo will sing "Some" because that song really fits in their relationship before they became 'official bf-gf' :D

Guest NicC1430293282

An Old Pic of JJH and KSH. They look awfully adorable together, If they won't be working together for a while, I'd accept nothing less than a Happy Ending for this OTP.12771650603_7b7693c667.jpg
0.0 Would you look at that bicep JJH is clutching on to....
I've no idea if the recent Support Project fanaccount has been translated here.However, i believe there isn't much specifically related to the actors thus there would probably be no need to do it since it's exceedingly lengthy and with my limited understanding of korean, it'd probably take me hours to do it. But here are the pictures anyway:12771508045_226d5accdc.jpg
12771955214_0fc2ef914c.jpg
12771652623_6f4bac011b.jpg
It's rather pleasing to know the casts receives endless support to get them by their hectic filming schedule.Cr: DC gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=lovefromstar&no=140898 (fanacc can also be found there)

Guest safiresea

SBS......YOU &#*(&@%^#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOOK AT US!!! there's 214 people on this forum right NOW waiting on the PREVIEW.....WHERE IS IT!?!?!!?!?  ~X( ~X( :-t b-( :(( 8-} :-w :-w >:P #-o

Oh dear, @NicC… It appears that the images are not going through. Could it be my pc that's wonky?
Are we really due for a preview tonight?
I feel like SBS isn't going to give it us… 
They're probably saving every little tidbit for until tomorrow night. Sigh.

flo_oni said: Bambiina said: Here I am reading spoiler ..
NO .. I don't want to kill the writer or PD ... I want to kill the idiot that started this lost memory rumors ... Oh now not only CSY?? . and DMJ too??? ... and next .. HK will lose his memory too ... who else???
Who is the idiot (I don't mean ppl in soompi ... we are above average geniuses) .. 
Dam you idiot for trying to kill us

" how can a story end happily if there is no love" ... - the Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane But there is love in YWCFTS and there's lots and lots and lots of it! So I therefore conclude we will have a happy ending for this drama. Where's the preview by the way? :x

IF YOU HAVEN'T DONE IT, PLEASE VISIT HERE & CLICK AWESOME FOR CHUNDO COUPLE! THANKSSSSSS
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27031822/#Comment_27031822
------------------------------------------------
I SHOULD ACCEPT THE FACT THAT WE WILL NOT HAVE PREVIEW VIDEO TONIGHT :((

Guest krcodai

here is the reason why we should buy Director DVD :))
seems there are many scenes were not aired :((
so maybe the bed scene that we all want also will not be aired but included in DVD :))
 if our couple has HE then I will consider buying but if it is SE, OE or whatever then forget it T_T

3660050039_194469ea.gif

3660050039_d537ce7d.gif

3660050039_e0dc1da5.jpg
cre: DC

Guest crazy4ywcfts

I'm still waiting impatiently for my preview sbs... i'm waiting n waiting... :-w heck, i'm getting sleepy from refreshing this site every few seconds! i've gone nuts! ~X(i guess i better give up n sleep right now so that i would wake up to a wednesday tomorrow! toddles ppl~

Archived