Quantcast
Maetawinz

[Drama 2013-14] You Who Came From the Stars / My Love From Another Star ★ 별에서 온 그대

Guest delicatehan

Before YWCFTS aired, I'm not into kdramaland because I love taiwanese drama moree :D:D but YWCFTS is an exceptional :x :x :x

12747741124_6791f1d334.jpg  A 400 years old alien but with an appearance of a human A man that came from the stars12747169195_be8cc7e273.jpg A man with supernatural powers 12747602164_11cabfea9b.jpgA man who plays with his power when he's drunk and enjoys it by himself only 12747298583_cee247cc80.jpg A man who doesn't age12747613254_bc74a63a38.jpg
A rich man who has a great fashion style12747286863_55632aee47.jpg12747610244_207c8c8782.jpgA man with a sexy body12747259433_1c608d2790.jpg
A great doctor
A smart professor12747164665_087bcab215.jpg
A caring manager12747614864_22a0677eb0.jpg
A man who really takes good care of his girlAnd a 1 woman man12747609504_b3b84af703.jpgA man with abnormal heart rate12747740444_d1fe390849.jpgA good kisser12747163175_709ef3d0d5.jpgbut gets sick after being kissed12747604654_18fd08dd47.jpg
12747573014_206f8978c4.jpg 

Guest hehemorning

I have a big presentation to do, 1200 words essay to submit on wednesday while i havent done even half. Normally i would wish time can just stop forever, i would sell my soul for it to stop forever buttt hic hic i want weds to come faster to watch ep 20-21 too.

Hic hic crying from personal conflict of interest and demand and need :(

Hey guys, you know what..Im just about to sleep and laying on my bed I was thinking hard bout ep20 after reading the text preview. Suddenly it pops to my mind, what if, starting ep20 both of them go back to the villa n "had a nite" there, then next day go back to Seoul then the police have to arrest MJ. Then when SY is not around he suddenly feels weaker and weaker and even collapsed. This is maybe bcos they already shared that fluids together so this is the meaning that they cannot be apart anymore after that nite.

Not sure if he will lose his powers or not but that nite means a whole new world for them.

Haha...what has this drama done to me. Ok got to sleep now. I mean really sleep. Now! Sleep sleep sleep now!!!

Guest kitin_85

hey guys do you have any idea what is the brand of the ring( the proposal ring )thank  a lot

Guest calculator

Here's two for you perverted people...
image.gif
image.gif

See, how she made him faint. Happens all the time!

It's Didier Dubot & JJH is the main face for this brand :)
kitin_85 said: hey guys do you have any idea what is the brand of the ring( the proposal ring )thank  a lot

Guest safiresea

so now I got in trouble because of MLFAS, lol....aigo....go figure.  Anyone know how to do spoiler tag can show me how? PM me please... So I don't commit another atrocity on this thread?
Sawwwryyy, sawwrry MOD!

I'm litterally here biting my nails because in every ending scenario i have things are sad. I don't know about you guys, but rencarnation endings, or erased memories and anything that involves our otp not being the same two people that we have come to know and love, it's not a good ending for me. I'm going to try the power of positive thinking lol

I need to go to two classes now and it's going to be hard to concentrate, which is bad because in one there is going to be a preparation for the test i'm going to take on Thursday (of course it has to be thursday lol) and i need all the concentration i can get.

Somebody help me snap out of it! Ahah

Something interesting about uri alien's comet - comet ISON

Lodriguss-550px.jpg

http://www.skyandtelescope.com/news/home/Comet-ISON-Photo-Contest-Winners-246640091.html

PS. not sure when was the photos taken since ISON has disintegrated last December.

Dear LFOS fans there has been too many MOD warning for off topics and quoting images please be careful in writing in this forum if you do not want the thread to be shut down. Everything will come to standstill if the thread is locked, like when DMJ stops time.

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi everyone,

Just to let you know that I edited 2 posts that have spoiler tag closing incorrectly and when you close spoiler tag incorrectly the rest of the page is having a big problem where you can't view other people's icons/avatars/screen names. So please close spoiler tag correctly and also please only post pictures using %7Boption%7D tag because that is the only way you're going to be able to put them in the spoiler tag correctly. If you plan to post only 1-2 images, you can use the toolbar frame. You see there is a picture frame in the toolbar, right? I highly suggest that you do not use that because that won't let you put pics in the spoiler tag correctly. Only when you use %7Boption%7D tag will you be able to hide pictures. It takes me a long time to fix your post correctly if you post a lot of pics without %7Boption%7D tag because I have to copy your image and repost them to hide the images, but I haven't been here since last Wednesday so other mod had been editing your post for you so that the images appear in spoiler tag. So please help us out by using the %7Boption%7D tag! Thanks so much.

This is how you use spoiler tag:

16. Use the spoiler tag or highlight the text. Don't ruin a drama or movie for others! Dramas or movies will air earlier in Korea than other countries. When posting screencaps, if you have more than 2 images, please use the spoiler tag as a courtesy to your fellow drama fans. The opening and closing tags are "Spoiler" and "/Spoiler" (replace the quotes with [brackets])

Taken from here.

post images is the same procedure, you just type in [*img]url here[*/img] just take the * out of the brackets from front and back of the tag before using it.

Please feel free to contact me if you need help with posting stuffs cuz I can edit your post and you can view what I do for your post to mirror it. It's kind of hard to post a tutorial on this via words.

Thank you so much, everyone, and I cannot wait until Wednesday and Thursday!!! I hope OTP gets a happy ending.~~~ :D

Guest jordys

well, DMJ got weaker when separated from CSY explain about TREE that become ONE in DMJ house in the next episod.
:)

jujupopo14 said: norbaizura abdullah said: sia3 said: Text Preview for Episode 20 is out
민준의 정체에 대한 추측성 보도로 세상이 떠들썩하고, 송이의 납치범으로 의심받던 민준은 형사들에게 연행되어 간다. 민준이 걱정되는 송이는 한시도 민준의 곁에서 떨어지지 않으려고 한다. 그러나 송이가 자리를 비운 사이, 민준은 몸에 이상 반응을 느끼며 쓰러지고 마는데...
source: SBS official website

>> Awaiting for translation for now.