Quantcast
Maetawinz

[Drama 2013-14] You Who Came From the Stars / My Love From Another Star ★ 별에서 온 그대

DMJ getting weaker? Omo, that means he has to depend on SY for energy boost..  =))  Well, it's tough being a 400 year old virgin and once his body has done the deed, maybe it craves for more, thus making it weak without doing it  ;))  =))   \:D/  Yup, many scenarios pop out when you're in Gutterland    :P
I like the fact his body is changing. If it means he will loose his powers and die naturally like a human, why not. That is what he wants. We will get our happy ending, you hear me, Writernim!! I don't want to cry at Episode 21. I want to smile so wide that my smile filled up my face!!  Like this :D

Guest delicatehan

And im gonna kill the police that arrest MJ :(( :(( :((

Im sure that Prosecutor Yoo and Detective Park will help DMJ kekeke /:) /:) /:)

Guest MellaN

juzluvpink said My guess is because it's not spoken directly to the person. It's like a statement and hence should be jondaemal.

joycemay said: hahaha min joon manager  manage to found his cure that is SY... just my prediction :)  if this is true, writer-nim will be one of my most beloved k-drama writer :) : ) ... oh ya that's mean they can proceed to ehem ehem ehem  the next stage ...we cant wait to see half human babies

"when SY is not around MJ feel abnormal in his body and collapse."
so SY is like MJ's power right now. without her, he won't stay alive, SY is the only reason MJ could survive in the earth. even though he went back to his planet.... he won't stay alive for a long time maybe?
too much clue until can't guess anything for the ending tbh. anyway, who reported MJ to the police about him kidnapping SY? that's just........ ambiguous.

Guest erishane

Hello everyone. glad to see that there's a preview already.
But, i keep thinking about this for quite some time already. is it just me or something tells me that the premonition of dmj on the boat thingy should be han yoo ra. its not CSY. i dont but it keeps bugging me and i think they're re shooting the scene to reveal that part. after all what we saw on the premonition is just the feet and the shoes that bought of them have. 
I am not sure how to connect this to all the things that has beeen happening in the drama. 
hehe

Wahhhh!! I was so happy with the text preview hoping that it would ease my yearning for the 20th episode, but instead it just increase my anxiety. What to do? X_X

Who says Top Actress has to stay on diet...
Learn how to stay slim from Cheon Song Yi..

tumblr_mzqxknC5gK1qbo1v8o2_400.gif tumblr_mzqxknC5gK1qbo1v8o3_400.gif
tumblr_mzqxknC5gK1qbo1v8o4_400.gif tumblr_mzqxknC5gK1qbo1v8o1_400.gif

Om Nom Nom Nom!!! Nah.. Just eat it all..
         tumblr_mze8t1OGAX1rodmblo3_250.gif tumblr_mze8t1OGAX1rodmblo5_250.gif tumblr_mze8t1OGAX1rodmblo4_250.gif

Guest erishane

here's another thought as well. since DMJ has been revealed to the people. What would be the odds that there are is one person that of the same specie as him and unaware of who he is. He is probably older than DMJ and has the same fate as him, loving a human and he was able to have the answer and stay on earth forever. 
because DMJ is revealed, he will help DMJ and explain to him that he can do that as well? stay with CSY forever and reveal another secret. ehehehe
hehee..

Guest nikus

Hahaha. Ok guys sorry. I really didn't understand what you mean. Maybe because I'm teenager.Thanks for the explanation.

Guest delicatehan

I'm happy if MJ slowly become a human but a part of me also sad because I want MJ with the superpowers(teleport, floating and such) :(:(( :(( :((

Hey guys, I don't know if I'm becoming delusional because it's the last week, but is this an extra foot in the picture?
IMG_8638.jpg