Quantcast
Maetawinz

[Drama 2013-14] You Who Came From the Stars / My Love From Another Star ★ 별에서 온 그대

After the drama is over, this island will become well known to many tourists because it was the filming location of Korea's best drama "YWCFTS"
I'm really thankful to PD-nim Jang Tae Yoo, the one who brought all of the most beautiful scenes & camera angles to us through this drama *sobbing*
P/s: PD-nim, I'm still staring at this sexy kissing scene. How can I stop it? TT___TT
NdUI4SY.jpg

Guys..

Don't forget that our Minjoon's book of life is Guunmong. A book about A MAN HAVING RELATIONSHIPS WITH 8 LADIES !!!

Songyi + 7 daughters = 8 ladies. Right?

I think he is too obsessed with that book LOL :))

Our Grandpa Do seems cold outside but so naughty inside LOL =))

ps: maybe it's just a coincidence but I think YWCFTS Writer-nim is really amazing, she is so great even in putting small details like this.

I wonder how many takes did they film in this beautiful scene? I don't mean NG. Just look at the camera angles, they're totally different. It seems like KSH & JJH filmed this scene for 4 times? lol
PqQ56pw.jpg

HEY CHINGUS, DON'T FORGET TO SUPPORT FOR CHUNDO HERE!!! LET'S BRING THEM TO TOP 3
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27031822/#Comment_27031822

Guest AmmM

Well, as you can tell... 

Jang Dong Geun has a big head.
Lee Min Ho has a big head.
Joo Won has semi-big head.
Kim Soo Hyun has a really small head.

Its Jang geun suk :)

Guest calculator

@jeonghyang
As a prisoner, it looks like Jae Kyung is thinking.. wait, is my dad gonna let me free? Omg, what if he found out about my older brother from my younger brother?

Guest aiin2

It is simply DAEBAK!!!!..Just two days n this thread has moved up more than 100pages!!!!!!!! =)) =)) =)) .....Keep up the good works guys n let keep rewatching the previous episodes while waiting for Wednesday to come!!!..Its almost 3AM in my country but I am still checking this thread!!!..Am I crazy or what??? ~X( ~X( ...Why would an ahjumma like me fangirling(i think that word is not even fit describe an ahjumma like me..hahaha) so badly over this drama??..When KSH is almost 2 decades younger than me!! 8-} [-(

I wonder how many takes did they film in this beautiful scene? I don't mean NG. Just look at the camera angles, they're totally different. It seems like KSH

HEY CHINGUS, DON'T FORGET TO SUPPORT FOR CHUNDO HERE!!! LET'S BRING THEM TO TOP 3

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27031822/#Comment_27031822

well judging by the scale of the production and the live shooting they have to do I'd think they might be shooting with more than one camera at a time, set up at different angles. if they are doing the basic I'd say they are using at least three cameras. this doesn't mean they don't preform several takes actually it's because they have to do several takes that you would try to cut down on preforming for each angle or set up in different takes.

Guest bunni3fly

I have a question. Does anybody know who the actress that's playing Jae Kyung's wife (Yang Min Joo)? She seems to be the Joseon "Queen Inhyun" in Queen Inhyun's Man. Am I right? Her name is not among the casts in asianwiki/dramawiki...

Guest MellaN

MayS

said:

This scene remind me of a song lyrics...forgot what the title
"Just the two of us, we can make it if we try, just the two of us, you and I"