Quantcast
Maetawinz

[Drama 2013-14] You Who Came From the Stars / My Love From Another Star ★ 별에서 온 그대

@serena14,@bella1025,@MellaN,@kerr YAa chingudeul! You just make me wanna make a gif image for your byeontaeness :D

Guest Astri Fitriani

Btw, CSY might has a certain power too! She could feel the heat of DMJ's body when he got sick with touching his THICK BANGS ONLY! She didn't has to touch his forehead's skin to know the temperatur kikikikikikikik :D :D :D

I do give mad props to JJH's husband for his understanding/support/agreement to let his wife acted in this drama. I don't see JJH as someone who couldn't differentiate between real and reel. When KSH approached her for this role, I'm sure she told him to ask his other co-stars instead of pursuing her. She doesn't do kiss scenes in any dramas and this one would require a lot from her. With that, I'm sure she had to think it through and also she's a private person, it's hard to be in the limelight doing kissing scenes with unmarried co-star and have to deal with antis waiting to rip her apart. I believed it's mutual understanding and lot of respect for her work that made her husband said Yes to supporting her.  Not many husbands would say Yes to so many kissing scenes that involved his wife and another man. Also, JJH and her husband seemed pretty open minded compared to majority of Korean artists. I know he works for an American company and his mom is a famous designer so I'm sure they are pretty cool peeps. With such understanding husband, it is a boost to her career. So, out of respect for him, I want JJH to stay married to him. CSY belongs to DMJ and JJH belongs to her husband.  Like someone in this forum said, a part of KSH will always love and have mad respect for JJH and vice versa. They both agreed to do this drama and as we saw on the screen, they are both giving their all to do justice  to their roles. With few hours of sleep, it's really draining for their bodies and yet they continue to give us stellar performances. I hope the actors, casts, pdnim and writernim will win the awards this year. So deserving!!  =D>

Guest kerr

Not sure if this was already posted? 

Feb 19, 2014 09:25 PM EST

You Who Came From The Stars" Director Preparing DVD

you-who-came-from-the-stars-director-pre
You Who Came From The Stars" Director Preparing DVD

SBS Wednesday/Thursday "You Who Came from the Stars" DVD sales are getting pursued.

On MBN star on December 19th, an SBS Contents Hub member said, "It's not 100% confirmed but they're preparing to get it out."

Moreover, "There are a lot of problems like the contract but we're staying positive.  Director Jang Tae Yu has also preliminarily agreed" he explained.

The director's edition DVD of "You Who Came From the Stars" was successful because of the hot request of fans.  The fans of "You Who Came from the Stars" started a DVD production café and showed passion.

As a result, Jang Tae Yoo promised to create a director's DVD and will re-edit all the episodes of "You Who Came from the Stars".

The director's edition DVD of "You Who Came From the Stars" will be re-edited and deleted by director Jang Tae Yoo and additional scenes will be added as musical editing, computer graphics edits will be added by need.  In addition, with the director's commentary and the making scenes, there will be many other special effects.

If the director's edition DVD of "You Who Came From the Stars" is sold, it will be on the market by mid-April.  The director's DVD can be requested in the official café.

cr: Kdramastars

Yay, we surpassed the 800th page!! You guys are truly amazing when this thread has been moving so fast!
Hopefully we can reach over 1000 pages next week! It's gonna be one of the greatest gift for YWCFTS

ALWAYS KEEP SHINING TOGETHER! HAPPY ENDING IS COMING SOON ~

gRK0HPQ.jpg

P/s: don't forget to click AWESOME to support for ChunDo couple on Soompi's Valentine Contest ROUND 3 (>^.^)><(^.^<)
forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27031822/#Comment_27031822

Guest calculator

I have a feeling that they've showed us the villain caught in jail for a specific reason.
He will be trying to do something to SY again, and that is right before MJ has to leave to his planet.
However, since he's worried about her instead... He'll miss the flight to his planet, and rescue her.
What do you think? ^^;

I love the OTP so much .. so so much ... to the point of obsession .. I watch their interviews .. from the thieves and to the latest .. hehe .. They are a perfect match ... they complete each other .. the way JJH look at KSH is so intimate ... they way she held on to his arm ..  :x
and I couldn't get enough of them .. I want more.. I want to see them in other drama .. but I know... that shall never happen .. THIS IS IT ... and JJh agreed to do YWCFTS is already a miracle ... so I am sure miracle doesn't happen twice .. ..
and yeah my intro is soo long when actually my question is this :D .. Why is it in the history of Kdrama (been watching since 2002) ... no OTP ever work more than once (I'm talking about a drama) .. Yes Yong Hwa and Park Shin Hye work again but the first drama Yong Hwa was the 2nd lead .. He didn't end up with PSH .. 
No matter how successful the drama .. no matter how great out of this world the chemistry ... They never ever work together again..
BYJ/CJWLBH/CJWKSW/CJWSHK/SSHSHK/RainHB/KSA
Why??? I've been asking this question  over and over again until today I still didn't get reasonable explanation ...  why not work together again when it's a known fact they are compatible .....
Anyone?? Someone?

And i just finish watched ep 19 for the 5th times... And i think i will watch it again soon.. (While acompanied my daughter sleep ;) )

“Do Min Joon, I love you. If you’re going to live on this star, then I want to live on this star too. And if you’re going to go to another star - enough to want to follow you and live there - I love you. Even though I’m anxious because it feels like you might disappear soon, the time we’re together like this, if it could only be stopped forever, I want to sell my soul for it. Even though I sometimes think, what if had not met you, because it’s difficult for my heart. But still, even if I were to go back in time, I’d meet you again. And I’d fight with you again, and i’d fall for you, and i’d love you”. 
tumblr_n1b8rw2AFO1qbxx00o2_250.giftumblr_n1b8rw2AFO1qbxx00o1_250.giftumblr_n1b8rw2AFO1qbxx00o5_r1_250.gif

tumblr_n1b8rw2AFO1qbxx00o6_r1_250.giftumblr_n1b8rw2AFO1qbxx00o3_r1_250.giftumblr_n1b8rw2AFO1qbxx00o4_r1_250.giftumblr_n1b8rw2AFO1qbxx00o7_r1_250.giftumblr_n1b8rw2AFO1qbxx00o8_r1_250.gif

cr to Shura

Guest kerr

calculator said: I have a feeling that they've showed us the villain caught in jail for a specific reason.
He will be trying to do something to SY again, and that is right before MJ has to leave to his planet.
However, since he's worried about her instead... He'll miss the flight to his planet, and rescue her.
What do you think? ^^;

Guest seiterpan

Bambiina said: I love the OTP so much .. so so much ... to the point of obsession .. I watch their interviews .. from the thieves and to the latest .. hehe .. They are a perfect match ... they complete each other .. the way JJH look at KSH is so intimate ... they way she held on to his arm ..  :x
and I couldn't get enough of them .. I want more.. I want to see them in other drama .. but I know... that shall never happen .. THIS IS IT ... and JJh agreed to do YWCFTS is already a miracle ... so I am sure miracle doesn't happen twice .. ..
and yeah my intro is soo long when actually my question is this :D .. Why is it in the history of Kdrama (been watching since 2002) ... no OTP ever work more than once (I'm talking about a drama) .. Yes Yong Hwa and Park Shin Hye work again but the first drama Yong Hwa was the 2nd lead .. He didn't end up with PSH .. 
No matter how successful the drama .. no matter how great out of this world the chemistry ... They never ever work together again..
BYJ/CJWLBH/CJWKSW/CJWSHK/SSHSHK/RainHB/KSA
Why??? I've been asking this question  over and over again until today I still didn't get reasonable explanation ...  why not work together again when it's a known fact they are compatible .....
Anyone?? Someone?