Quantcast
Maetawinz

[Drama 2013-14] You Who Came From the Stars / My Love From Another Star ★ 별에서 온 그대

Guest safiresea

CALLING OUT TO ALL GIF MAKERS (or those who saved some cool gifs)!!!!!!!!!  We are missing a really nice moving GIFS for our Valinetine Couple page, can I have someone please make one for us to insert on our page?  We need it asap if possible....some suggestions includes the following scenes:
1) the balcany back hug scene in SY dream2) the recent bed hug scene when MJ was sick from the kiss3) the back-hug MJ gave SY to stop her from destroying his potteries4) the first scene when SY ask MY a favor in class and he stalk towards her leaning in close to give her a lecture instead5) and any other close & itimate scenes of MJ & SY, kissing scenes NOT needed as we already have that section
Even better if you can incorporate a few scenes into one GIF because we only can use one more PIC/GIF left.
WE ALL REALLY APPRECIATE IT TO THOSE WHO CAN MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!! AN ADVANCE THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

expect a little late screencap since my link starts late. hehehe :DD thanks!

The streaming is doing great---during commercials. =))
Can't wait for tonight's episode. Hope our resident cappers are on board! 
Fighting, everyone! <:-P

safiresea said: CALLING OUT TO ALL GIF MAKERS (or those who saved some cool gifs)!!!!!!!!!  We are missing a really nice moving GIFS for our Valinetine Couple page, can I have someone please make one for us to insert on our page?  We need it asap if possible....some suggestions includes the following scenes:
1) the balcany back hug scene in SY dream2) the recent bed hug scene when MJ was sick from the kiss3) the back-hug MJ gave SY to stop her from destroying his potteries4) the first scene when SY ask MY a favor in class and he stalk towards her leaning in close to give her a lecture instead5) and any other close & itimate scenes of MJ & SY, kissing scenes NOT needed as we already have that section
Even better if you can incorporate a few scenes into one GIF because we only can use one more PIC/GIF left.
WE ALL REALLY APPRECIATE IT TO THOSE WHO CAN MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!! AN ADVANCE THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,love,love episode 16 so much.. finally I got to see more romantic side from our Alien..  :x Thank God I see less of Yoo Se Mi and more of Cheon Yoon Jae..I don't really hate Se Mi but she annoyed me sometimes.. [-X I love the way Yoon Jae stands between CSY and DMJ.. he's can be really funny actually :D I don't get why he acted so rebellious before :-/SY made me laugh so hard in the Go Stop game scene.. No wonder she kept winning, she's got the help from our Alien.. ;;)Hurm, looks like DMJ has started abusing his superpower this time.. >:)I'm so curious of what happened after that 100 days later.. CSY looked so sad.. ~X(Did DMJ actually stayed on earth?? or did he really returned to the star but then he got permission from his boss to stay on Earth?? :-?Aish!! so confusing ~X(

Guest Veby OktiaH

hey guys!i've been following this thread (as a silent reader) for quite a while but now I can't hold myself to post something here.
in the epilogue of ep 16, i kinda feel (from her expression) that song yi is really hoping that this someone she's waiting at namsan tower would come. and i'm not into the idea of her meeting any other guy on her 100th day with minjoon. besides, she looks like she's really worried that the person might not come so i think (and hope) it will be a happy ending bcz, you know, if he's really leaving then they wouldn't have come to their 100th day and the whole waiting scene in the epilogue wouldn't have happened. don't you think so? 

My heart is still not stable. Plus lack of sleep. I hope i'll be able to handle tonights episode well.

PS. Suzy's commercial just played. And my heart stopped a bit coz i thought its already starting... Jeeez. How will i survive?! X_X

Guest bunni3fly

none of my streaming links are working for me today. :( guess i'll just have to wait for the torrent....

Guest jcon1208

Veby OktiaH said: hey guys!i've been following this thread (as a silent reader) for quite a while but now I can't hold myself to post something here.
in the epilogue of ep 16, i kinda feel (from her expression) that song yi is really hoping that this someone she's waiting at namsan tower would come. and i'm not into the idea of her meeting any other guy on her 100th day with minjoon. besides, she looks like she looks like she's really worried that the person might not come so i think (and i hope) it will be a happy ending bcz, you know, if he's really leaving then they wouldn't have come to their 100th day and the whole waiting scene in the epilogue wouldn't have happened. don't you think so? 

Guest krungyswag

streaming link really does not work well, I'll just wait  raw  and screencap again
:(( :((

I'm hoping we get a reveal of who MJ is talking to right at the end of this drama. An alien talk show perhaps? 

Guest ngjiale

Zy1hjW9xjZF4pRr2UoEyPxKeP38x1P-uchvNL9XyScreen+Shot+2014-02-13+at+8.41.09+pm.png

STARTING AT LAST!!! I hope my heart can survive this episode!!