[Drama 2013-14] You Who Came From the Stars / My Love From Another Star ★ 별에서 온 그대

Maetawinz

• Replies 27.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest linhnlt

ruzikie said:

source : DC via @freaksworld

In my vision, they look like  a newly married couple.
Aigoooo, This week is totally a dream week for us, the alien fellow :))
i hope next week the pdnim and writernim don't give us the cliffhanger and tormented ending, if they dare argggghhhh i will throw a bomb in front of sbs building for pleasure
8-X :-L :-t

@theseasasleep
It's just a kind reminder from SBS about the time being pushed forward to 9:35pm KST.
It says:
Ep 16-17 will air at 9:35pm KST
Caption on MJ (left): It says this week will air early asking us not to miss it.
SY: Chaegi (Dear), what did you say just now?

2nd pic
MJ: What are you doing?
SY: I should also tell Bokja and Bum.

Translated source

Guest linhnlt

ATTENTION my dear chingus,

Last week SBS announced that this week episode would broadcast at 9:35pm KST. However this week they changed it to 9:30pm KST (5 mins earlier) because of the Sochi Olympic Speed Skating which has Korea participates in will broadcast right after YWCFTS at 10:35pm. So don't miss first 5 mins :*

class="at_ttl"“You Who Stars” Secret Of Left-handed Kim Soo Hyun & Right-handed Do Min Joon

“You Who Stars” Secret Of Left-handed Kim Soo Hyun & Right-handed Do Min Joon

Kim Soo Hyun, who is a well knownly left-handed, appeared in the popular SBS Wednesday Thursday drama "You Who Came From The Stars" as right handed, and attracted the attention of the drama fans. Recently, Kim Soo Hyun was spotted using his right hand to write a journal on the episode of the popular SBS Wednesday Thursday drama "You Who Came From The Stars" which aired on February 6, 2014. On the episode, in addition to the journal scene, Kim Soo Hyun used his right hand to fight with Shin Sung Rok, and dined with Jun Ji Hyun again using his right hand to eat food.

The spokesperson from Kim Soo Hyun's agency said on this, "Kim Soo Hyun is left handed but he can use both hands, and will change hands based on the role that he plays."

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/15637/20140211/you-who-stars-secret-of-left-handed-kim-soo-hyun-right-handed-do-min-joon.htm

Guest nileyfan1

Tue Linh Nguyen Le said:ATTENTION my dear chingus,

Last week SBS announced that this week episode would broadcast at 9:35pm KST. However this week they changed it to9:30pm KST (5 mins earlier) because of the Sochi Olympic Speed Skating which has Korea participates in will broadcast right after YWCFTS at 10:35pm. So don't miss first 5 mins :* 

Guest Indah Permatasari

OMG..!!!! FINALLY THE UFO OF DO MIN JOON SHI..LANDING IN MY COUNTRY..INDONESIA..!!!
=D> =D> =D>..CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU..!!!
:x :x :x

class="headline"‘Love From Stars’ Kim Soo Hyun’s Bags are Out of Stock

axtp03ry4tyckft8zpse8fzj26fi7sx8.jpg

[by Cho Suyoun] Everything Kim Soo Hyun Wears is all sold out in stores immediately.
Kim Soo Hyun, who is having best times of his acting career, has become the biggest fashion icon. Recently,TV advertisement of Samsonite RED Korea, in which Kim is starred, was revealed, and the bag he wore in the advertisement was all sold out immediately. Soon after 13 days since the advertisement was released, the first batch of Samsonite RED’s 2014 S/S new collection product ‘LIEBE’ all became out of stock. According to the brand, it has been the shortest days to sell the prepared products, thanks to ‘Kim Soo Hyun effect.’
In addition, two other products called ‘Olvido’ and ‘Mondo’ are also in high demands as the actor wore them in SBS’ hit drama ‘Love from Stars.’ The marketing director in Samsonite Korea added that “Samsonite RED’s young image makes synergy with Kim Soo Hyun’s stylish outlook. Since this advertisement will be revealed in other countries around Asia, we hope to bring out bigger effect.”
The bags Kim Soo Hyun put on in ‘Love from Stars’ and the advertisement are now available on official website and stores. (photo by Samsonite RED)

For more: bntnews.co.ukcontact: news@bntnews.co.uk

http://ph.celebrity.yahoo.com/news/love-from-stars-kim-soo-hyun-s-bags-020810049.html

Do Min Joon effect :x

Guest regspasiina

checking this forum just after waking up, and voilaaa...... video preview and kimsoohyun adds a date in Indonesia to his fan meeting tour...totally happy with the romantic preview...hope can go to the fanmeet.....AAAAAAAAAAAAA*OUTOFBREATH* \m/

Guest minholiv

Please tell me chingus.....
Is the new OST already released? If not yet when will they release it out?
It's suppose to be release today right?

Archived