[Drama 2013-14] You Who Came From the Stars / My Love From Another Star ★ 별에서 온 그대

Maetawinz

Guest safiresea

GUYS I'm sorry that I disagree :(  I really need an angzy epic separation/or almost separation for me to cry a river....I already laughed a whole lot, now I just need to cry a whole lot for me to proclaim this show as EPIC! ;)  Then of course the really, truly fulfilling happy ending to tie everything up.  I don't mind a suspenseful, up to the last minute ending kiss like QIHM, or the bed scene with kids like Secret Garden & The Greatest Love....whatever you do please go out with a tear-inducing, happy-ever-after BANG!!!  ALL OF YOUR FANS ARE COUNTING ON IT!

• Replies 27.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

vbabe0819 said: safiresea said: guys....is it me or he doesn't look as sick as before and maybe recovery rate may be faster??? and wahhhh, do I love how his hand is wrapped around her body on the bed *drool-fest*.   The only thing I wish more for this scene is her leg wrapping around his in a full body hug.....................did I go too far?!?!! *innocent look, blink blink*  ................ ok so maybe two things, lol, why is he wearing so much cloth in bed...take off that jacket DMJ let us see some of your bare forearms, just look at SY!

Cant hold not to comment, tomorrow will be momment of the truth. Hyi kyung has known that mj is not ordinary and will know that hes lovey dovey with song yi, semi will know also.. bokja will find out also... but bokja reaction is the most anticipated.. :-O %-( #-o @-) :)

safiresea said: GUYS I'm sorry that I disagree :(  I really need an angzy epic separation/or almost separation for me to cry a river....I already laughed a whole lot, now I just need to cry a whole lot for me to proclaim this show as EPIC! ;)  Then of course the really, truly fulfilling happy ending to tie everything up.  I don't mind a suspenseful, up to the last minute ending kiss like QIHM, or the bed scene with kids like Secret Garden & The Greatest Love....whatever you do please go out with a tear-inducing, happy-ever-after BANG!!!  ALL OF YOUR FANS ARE COUNTING ON IT!

v3ya said: Cant hold not to comment, tomorrow will be momment of the truth. Hyi kyung has known that mj is not ordinary and will know that hes lovey dovey with song yi, semi will know also.. bokja will find out also... but bokja reaction is the most anticipated.. :-O %-( #-o @-) :)

Guest yufen18

I want to say this : now all his close ( well counting to be close ) friend ( hwi kyung, detective, semi brother, also bok ja) know about minjun identity so the treat that jaekyung say to minjun will be not working coz that all close people know about minjun will testimony false to protect him and all jaekyung say will bring him to insane hospital ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ about the evidence minjun will easily find it and erase ^^ >>> well is just my opinion <<<

Guest vbabe0819

autumne said: v3ya said: Cant hold not to comment, tomorrow will be momment of the truth. Hyi kyung has known that mj is not ordinary and will know that hes lovey dovey with song yi, semi will know also.. bokja will find out also... but bokja reaction is the most anticipated.. :-O %-( #-o @-) :)

ilwoo_aein

said:

hallyus said: let me bang my head to the wall because this news............ getting overwhelmed BUT HOW I CAN'T! uri alien is adding Indonesia to his fan-meet list country OTOKKE? Kim Soo Hyun adds a date in Indonesia to his fan meeting tour

Due to the hot response from international fans, Kim Soo Hyun has added a date in Indonesia to his fan meeting tour!

Key East Entertainment rep told OSEN on February 11, "An additional date in Indonesia has been arranged, and the tour is currently set for a total of nine cities in seven countries... Due to the requests for a fan meeting in other countries, there is a possibility that more dates may be added."

read more: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/02/kim-soo-hyun-adds-a-date-in-indonesia-to-his-fan-meeting-tour#axzz2t19Ah3dz

@pluie you're in denial chingu ??? Lets roll our sleeve for the next beautiful bed scene that will make us drooling and having a nose bleeding until we are rescued by the emergency bcause we're too much to have a nose bleeding over this friggin' hawt alien drama

Arggghhhh :(( :(( :((

I cant even sleep tonight guys! After watching the preview all i'm doing now is refreshing this thread like crazy ottokeee LOL

:)

) i've been reading ALL (literrally.....) of your insighful and funny comments. Oh god, is wednesday already here?

It's already wednesday in Tokyo :D

Guest vbabe0819

autumne said:
vbabe0819 said: autumne said: v3ya said: Cant hold not to comment, tomorrow will be momment of the truth. Hyi kyung has known that mj is not ordinary and will know that hes lovey dovey with song yi, semi will know also.. bokja will find out also... but bokja reaction is the most anticipated.. :-O %-( #-o @-) :)

Guest bunni3fly

StaRix said: OMG!!! Thank you everyone for the preview, eng trans, and caps / fanarts! They're so sweet!! So excited for Wednesday's episode! So Suzy will not appear yet? :)

Archived