[Drama 2013-14] You Who Came From the Stars / My Love From Another Star ★ 별에서 온 그대

Maetawinz

• Replies 27.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kyung-jin

Like this drama.. glad that they can be together.. but I feel pity for hwi kyung.. he has love ji hyun since he's in school.. that is a very long time.. he's very patient in waiting for ji hyun.. same goes to se mi.. both of them end up alone.. wish they can find love again..

I liked this drama. It is definitely a must-see k-drama. I like how kim so hyun's character is basically immortal and can do whatever he wants. I wish I could do that... I would definitely be living a good life
:) wow those award pictures are really nice. Jihyun looks really different with black hair...

Guest jisan08

Very curious. Has anyone bought the blu-ray version? I bought the DVD director's cut and wants to know the blu-ray quality. I read the quality of the blu-ray is not true HD, it's only 1080i not 1080p.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest kyung-jin

9 K-drama couples who looked completely in love

via dramafever

3. Cheon Song Yi/Do Min Joon — My Love From Another Star

Screen_Shot_2015-02-27_at_3.09.50_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2015-02-27_at_3.15.22_PM.png

Another fan favorite, Cheon Song Yi and Do Min Joon seemed so comfortable around each other. So much so that when they weren't together, it was obvious how lost they felt. It doesn't hurt that they are both so beautiful. They seem to be perfectly matched. 

Honestly most bts on korean drama, kim soo hyun and jeon ji hyun was the best couple ever, behind the scene. They laugh a lot, so freakin in love with this couple. They are comfy about each other on screen even when bts.

So, I'm finally watching this drama, and am up to Episode 19.  I love it when they do little crossover cameos, like the girl from Dream High. Even though I doubt there will be, I hope there's a sequel.  =\

HELLO!!! 

YWCFTS will be aired here in the Philippines AGAIN due to popular demand. :D 

Translation:

First text: Who would have thought
Second text: that their comeback
(scenes)
Third text: comes with a BANG! 
(fart scene of Cheong Song Yi) 

<3 I am soooo missing this series.. Hahaha. Gonna watch it again soon... :) 

The only drama that can make me feel so happy, it's truly a beautiful love story :) Really thank you to the director and the writer for creating such an awesome work, I feel like DMJ and CSY are really exist :D  They have brought so many laughter (and also tears :D) for the past few months. Everytime I have free time I will watch this drama, and when I feel down I will watch it too and feel refreshed, it works like magic :)

Maybe it's impossible, but I really hope there will be season 2.

Guest kyung-jin

10 K-drama dresses you'll want in your closet!

by Lauren Jinkerson on Sun, Mar 15, 2015

4. Cheon Song Yi's Valentino Dress- My Love From Another Star

Screen_Shot_2015-03-12_at_9.16.52_AM.png

Pretty much everything Cheon Song Yi wears is fabulous. There is no outfit in the world that could make her look bad. This look shown in My Love From Another Star and straight off Valentino's 2014 spring line up is fantastic. Something you could wear every day but has that touch of extravagance and luxury to it that makes every day feel special. I also love the makeup she is wearing. The bright pink lips help make the outfit pop. 

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/10-kdrama-dresses-youll-want-in-your-closet/

Currently in Malaysia n MLFAS is showing on local TV. I was happy cos I thot I can watch a few episodes (again) while I m here. 
But the TV station butchered it !! Besides being dubbed in Chinese, many scenes are missing. For example, when CSY had tummy ache, it was hilarious to see her putting on make-up etc. Nope,  that was snipped. It showed DMJ hearing her in pain and the next scene is in hospital when she came out from surgery. Duh !!
I m so mad. If those scenes were violent or sexual in nature, perhaps I can understand. But they are simply funny. Huff!! Why???
Anyway, I will just re-watch it online, even if it is small on ipad. 

jaimex said: Currently in Malaysia n MLFAS is showing on local TV. I was happy cos I thot I can watch a few episodes (again) while I m here. 
But the TV station butchered it !! Besides being dubbed in Chinese, many scenes are missing. For example, when CSY had tummy ache, it was hilarious to see her putting on make-up etc. Nope,  that was snipped. It showed DMJ hearing her in pain and the next scene is in hospital when she came out from surgery. Duh !!
I m so mad. If those scenes were violent or sexual in nature, perhaps I can understand. But they are simply funny. Huff!! Why???
Anyway, I will just re-watch it online, even if it is small on ipad. 

Guest kyung-jin

​9 K-drama actors who need a starring role

by Lauren Jinkerson on Thu, Mar 26, 2015

When a new K-drama series is announced, one of the most pressing questions is always "who's going to star in it?" Choosing the right actors to play the parts is a crucial element of what makes a drama successful. Sometimes we go on to watch every other show an actor has done because they were so good. Sometimes it's the secondary characters who steal the spotlight, who have us clamoring for more. We wait with bated breath to see if they're going to be the stars of the next big series. This list explores actors who have proven their skills and who we are hoping will jump into that starring role.

8. Shin Sung Rok — My Love From Another Star

Screen_Shot_2015-03-26_at_1.33.39_PM.png

Shin Sung Rok has shown his amazing acting skill through playing some pretty sinister characters. He almost always gets cast in the role of the most hated villain who is going to ruin everything for everyone. In Liar Game, I was especially intrigued by his difficult to read persona. I'd love to see him use those skills to play someone likeable. His smile is so infectious, it changes his whole face. Someone give this guy a role other than the villain — he sure is good at that, but I bet my money  that he'd be good at the happier side of things too. 

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/9-k-drama-actors-who-need-a-starring-role/

Archived