[Drama 2013-14] You Who Came From the Stars / My Love From Another Star ★ 별에서 온 그대

Maetawinz

Guest ilikemangoss

Do Min Joon, after sharing saliva with a human, has already been weakened since the very beginning. Their fates as lovers have been sealed. Do Min Joon is now getting weaker once Chun Song-Yi leaves his side. He learns, perhaps the only way to regain his strength and complete his transformation into human is that he will have to bomchickawahwah  :\"> with Chun Song-Yi. He uses his last effort to transport to Chun Song-Yi and they start to do the deed... *lights turned off*  
Hanging with you guys at the thread has made me into a byuntae too. Oh wait..i always had it in me. /:)

• Replies 27.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest netnotskull

I don't know if this has been mentioned before. Mianhae chingudeul if I share something that u've been read or what. I just re-watch 18th and 19th eps. I keep replaying our OTP bed scene (another byeontae mind here). And i just can't hold myself to share my byeontae thoughts with all of you byeontae fellow. 
Wkwkwk. Well, i don't know if u recognize this things. Try focus looking on DMJ's chest. Omo, while SY laid her head on his chest, emm, his chest keep moving inconstantly, i mean unstable. Besides his ears are always getting red while doing intimate scenes. I think this OMG-so-hot-and-sturdy-chest facts would be one strong fact that KSH can't resist from JJH's charm in real life. Oho, KSH-ah... gotcha!!! Is it YOURS or DO MIN JOON's chest?? Just give us a direct answer in director dvd's cut. 
Gyahahahhaa
Dear JJH's husband... I took care my health so well... so, don't even worry.. and you don't have to spin your wedding ring...

With the way ep19 ended I am both:

GLAD:

...that there is an extra episode to resolve things, tie loose ends, add nore details. If it was just one more episode after episode 19 I feel like there won't be enough time to give a proper ending

GOING SERIOUSLY CRAZY:

...as if waiting for Wed to come for ep 20 is not torture enough just imagine how we would all be between Wed and Thursday. That for sure will be the most epic cliffhanger ever!!! Should I camp out in this thread bet Wed and Thurs or get myself distracted with some other things so I won't notice time passing by so quickly.

THE ENDING

...I've told myself a gazillion times it's going to be happy ;) it's just a matter of execution. I think just like how each episode is, the closure will be in the epilogue. Don't get me wrong, I mean the actual ending scene won't be the real one (am I still making sense) the epilogue will be the grandest of all. I definitely won't mind seeing babies and dogs and montage of other OTPs there...HK and SM, Prosecutor and JK ex-wife (I don't know why, I just see them ending up together), Bokja and Detective (hahaha)...and YJ with his own alien love interest ;)

safiresea!!!after reading your post about how destroyed your life is due to obsession with MLFTS,I almost die of laughing attack and brain attack

:)) =)) Please let me survive till wednesday&thursday..chaebal ^#(^ ^:)^ ...Anyway,Good job chingu :-bd

Guest netnotskull

Exkyuuuuuuse meee... Is it only me here that really want an open ending for this drama???? Hahaha... pls forgive me.. I just can't get my mind straight on... Last week I cried so hard and thinking so much about the ending. I do really want a HAPPY ENDING for our OTP (well, at least 5 minutes ago). But, NOW, when I think carefully... I can't believe that in couple days we should make a farewell for our OTP. I can't imagine how could i continue the rest of my life in earth? Should I move to KMT 184.05??? :)) :)) :)) Well, my delusional mind keep thinking what would happen if the writer give us an open ending? Could it be another big chance for this drama continue to part 2?? If that so, I waaaant an opeeen endingg!!!!
 I don't care if SBS will make the second part and changed the title become "YOU WHO OWNED COMIC BOOK STORE" and the main lead. Bokja and her 3 men... Detective Park, Prosecutor Yoo, and Manager Beom. As long they include our SongYi and MinJoon in the whole story. Ahahahaha...
Sawrryyyyy... need to check my mind and CHEST with SY's doctor ASAP... 

Guest ennaiv24

Thinking how the writer is going to logically tie up everything in the last two episodes is seriously driving me crazy. I can only care less about what twists and turns happen in Episode 20. All I care for is what happens in Episode 21. Here's how I think the last two episodes are going to be:
Episode 20 - Last dose of some heartbreaking scenes between CSY and DMJ. Not really a conflict between them, but a conflict between them and their destiny. 
Episode 21 - A logical resolution to all the conflicts and dramas. Happy scenes of DMJ and CSY with their seven baby aliens.
Epilogue of Episode 21 (which will take half of the hour-long episode) - THE MAKING OF THE BABY ALIENS. :))

Tsk tsk tsk i was supposed to stay away from this tread i even said goodbye bla bla see you wednesday

But guess what the first thing i did when i woke up, was to check this thread tsk tsk

DMJ/CSY what have you done to me????????? I am addicted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank SBS for the preview i didnt want to read it but i cant AIGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I have a question if DMJ COLLAPSES i hope its not in police office cause they will take him to the HOSPITAL????? They will find that he's not human

Hum i am thinking to much right?????

Who dare say that he kidnapped CSY????? IGE MWOYAAAAAA!!!!

Wednesday come ppalli ppalli!!! Ottoke? Ottoke?

To the people that keeps this forum updated with the drama text preview translations and fan accounts, thank you so much! I think after this week, I will back track 1000+ pages HAHA!!! Good to be off and recapping episode 11 to 19 today. Camping out here maybe for the next few days. 
DMJ-CSY Happy Ending coming soon! 

I heard that do min joon shi will collapse in ep 20.. Should i give our min joon emergency kiss??? :x

Hahahahaaaa im pervert now ! Fuckinn in loveee with him.. arrrrrrgghhhh.. God ! Im in love with aliens now. Am i crazy? Omoo omooo..

The length of his legs. I like it..he has a great proportions.. His small face.. His eyes.. His lips.. Nomu chua.. Omoo omooo omooo.. Perhaps.. Am i missing him now? *pervert songyi >:)

Mannnn, since I've join Soompi, in every good drama I've observed that people are often lunatic/insane, lost mind, lost way, house is untidy, dressing is sleazy, furniture is destroyed/broken, children/husband are neglected [if we have], some questions are often asked: "what would I do after drama ends?", "how my heart can handle this?"..., some requests are often raised: "please take me to hospital", "please give me some medicine of antianxiety"... :)) :)) :)). seeing future soooo gloomyyyy :))
The funniest thing is I could see those phenomenon exactly repeated in the next good drama :)) :)) Poor husband, poor kids, poor future :)) :))
My husband stated that he wont watch with me any dramas anymore. Hmmm UNBELIEEVAABLEE

Guest vbabe0819

coffeebin said: Mannnn, since I've join Soompi, in every good drama I've observed that people are often lunatic/insane, lost mind, lost way, house is untidy, dressing is sleazy, furniture is destroyed/broken, children/husband are neglected [if we have], some questions are often asked: "what would I do after drama ends?", "how my heart can handle this?"..., some requests are often raised: "please take me to hospital", "please give me some medicine of antianxiety"... :)) :)) :)). seeing future soooo gloomyyyy :))
The funniest thing is I could see those phenomenon exactly repeated in the next good drama :)) :)) Poor husband, poor kids, poor future :)) :))
My husband stated that he wont watch with me any dramas anymore. Hmmm UNBELIEEVAABLEE

Archived