[Drama 2013-14] You Who Came From the Stars / My Love From Another Star ★ 별에서 온 그대

Maetawinz

@SupiaSup162 omo thanks for the YT link... 
omo this is really the beginning... I love the preview,the background music and the couple... can't wait Soo Hyunnie and Ji Hyunnie oozing chemistry... :x
I'm anticipating for more trailer and finally the airing... hope that this drama will be the best...

• Replies 27.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

omg KSH why so freaking pretty. and those eyes it's like he is looking into her soul. he really is so good it always amazes me. the trailer could have been completely silent and I still would have been able to understand his conviction to protect her.

lol I thought kim soo hyun will have a strange or funky costume to wear since he is an alien sorry for my wild imagination..XD ok this drama looks promising based on the actor and actress.. I love their acting especially kim soo hyun and my deepest impression for Jeon Ji-Hyeon stuck at my sassy girl movie. There would be time travel story plot? So far, this plot has been commonly used but I hope it will turn out well.  Anyway, I shall add this drama to my list , hehe :D

First teaser for SBS drama ‘You Came From The Stars’
ksh.jpg

The first video teaser of the upcoming SBS drama ‘You Came From The Stars’ starring Kim Soo Hyun, Jun Ji Hyun, Yoo In Na, Park Hae Jin and Choi Min has been released on November 27 after the 15th episode of ‘The Heirs’.
‘You Came From The Stars’ is a fictional romance drama based on the author’s outrageous and absurd imagination on the haunting story about flying objects occurred in 1609 (Mine Reclamation, 1st year) which is recorded in the ‘Annals of the Joseon Dynasty’. Drama tells the miracle of the sweet youthful romance between an alien man named Do Min Jun (Kim Soo Hyun) who fell on earth 400 years ago and  Korea’s top actress Cheon Song Yi (Jun Ji Hyun).
It will start airing on December 25 as the successor of  ‘The Heirs’
dramabucks.com/drama/first-teaser-for-sbs-drama-you-came-from-the-stars

Z

OMO, preview!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KSH staring *faints* 

after the release of the preview, the first real time search, KSH is in the fifth place.

ksh_zps8214c265.jpg

ksh baidu

Thank you for sharing this. YCFTS is at first place. :) Soohyun is in the fifth and Jihyun is in seventh. Daebak !!! <:-P

@swingbaby, yes thank you for pointing out.  i did not realize until you mentioned that the drama is in the first, KSH in the fifth and JJH is in the seventh place on the real time search.  I am so happy that it is getting some recognition among the koreans.thanks 

Archived