[Drama 2013-14] You Who Came From the Stars / My Love From Another Star ★ 별에서 온 그대

Maetawinz

• Replies 27.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest advo88

Hi, sorry if this is considered off topic. 
I recently finished the drama and I loved it! Jun Ji Hyun was absolutely fabulous and I was obsessed about CSY's style. Afterwards I wanted to buy her Gentle Monster sunglasses, but I couldn't figure out how to navigate their Korean online shop so I ended up ordering from eBay. I finally received them and it says they are handmade in China?? Did anyone else get sunglasses from GM and can tell me if it's correct that they are actually made in China or did I get some fakes?

Guest arleneo

I read somewhere in this thread (i dont remember the page, sawry), that JJH want to be a mother at the age of 35 during an interview...

and then i also read, at the year 2016, jjh and her husband will gonna face a problem in their marriege life (i think astrologist said that)

and if KSH be enlisted next year, he was inside the camp for 2 years, and gonna be out at the age of 28 or 29.. pls enlighten my delulu mind....

Hello everyone! I've been looking for this thread because I wanna share how much I love 'you who came from the star'. I have already known and loved Jun Ji hyun in My Sassy Girl and have watched almost all of her movies. You who came from star unveiled my admiration for Kim Soo Hyun and paved the way for me to make an account in this forum to join the thread of Kim Soo hyun and now this drama. :)Though I knew beforehand that she's already married, the chemistry of these two are excessively oozing on and off the screen. And..I will never get tired of watching this drama all over again..and again and again.. :x

I am always, always late to parties, so to speak which is I miss so much of the heat of the moment. Looking at it positively, it's also saying that I have a lot of material already to watch or read and that makes me happy. :) 
It's my first time on this thread, since I'm only just catching up to this drama, as in I'm only almost halfway in, but I can't not gush about it already. :) 
So far, my favorite moment is the 15-second test. 
One thing that I noticed with this drama, from when all the characters are introduced is that the casting is spot-on. Jun Ji Hyun's comedic talents are out again. Kim Soo Hyun is a joy to watch. 
And oh, how I love Kim Chang Wan. Great support characters and the actors who play them are gems.
I'll enjoy coming back to this thread and to read more of your thoughts!

It has been five months since the drama was over but I still can't get over it. I think I won't move on then. Hopefully I am not the only one feeling this way.kikiki

Hello, YWCFTS lovers! How have you been? I miss you so bad, the regular posters! :)

I am recalling those days when this thread was noisy and everyone spazzed over the drama. waeee I am so melancholy? :(( :((

Guest DonnaN

I just want to say that this is the best Korean drama I've watched last summer. 2 out of 3 of my best friends in med school are still fangirling over this drama (me included) and part of us want our 1 friend to watch it because it's really really good and part of us don't want her to watch because it will definitely make her addicted and she will not be able to study. This is definitely on my list of best Korean dramas ever.

@cutie_let_let Kansahamnida  *bow*
I was surfing the internet if there are interviews that both of them attended after the airing of YWCFTS..but I couldn't find any..or I am not just exerting enough effort? I wish that they will guest at Running Man..

Archived