[Drama 2013-14] You Who Came From the Stars / My Love From Another Star ★ 별에서 온 그대

Maetawinz

• Replies 27.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vivippp

Created an instragram account for this drama fans. Feel free to follow. Let's enjoy this together :D;)>>> http://instagram.com/manfromthestar
1454501_10200429751419498_1777197857_n.j

Guest jasmine27

The Christmas day airing might be for marketing purposes (It's a holiday and people are in their houses, staying with their families) OR it could just be that Korea does not give much significance for this day.  Don't know if they're Christians.

Whatever the reason, it's good to know that we only have a month of waiting to do. :-h

Guest hannawyf

been waiting for this drama .. how come i just found this thread today :((

SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SUPER DUPER TUPER LUPER GUPER EXCITED XD 8-}

Guest mystisith

*delurking.*
*siiighs.* Those fans should get a life really: All that for blurry papparazzi pics of people walking in the streets...  Even if my fave oppa was shooting in the city where I live I wouldn't lose HOURS of my precious time & catch a cold for him. Just wait for the mom to recognize their daughters on the pics... "Weren't you supposed to be studying or something?"
@-)
As for me, I will wait patiently for the official pics and I will hope for a good drama. *Sends good vibes to the cast & crew.*

Guest jasmine27

Keyeast actualy posted a notice?  Unheard of actually.  Usually, they want fans on location because it helps in promoting the movie.  It helps create buzz.

But The notice from Keyeast is probably requested by the other actors.  KSH could handle the fans and is professional enough not to get too distracted.  But the others might not be comfortable with a lot of fans camped always on the shoot. 

or it could be that the fans might delay the shooting of the scenes.  I mean, if they actually posted a notice asking fans not to come, there must be problems in the shooting.  Hopefully, there won't be too much of a delay... :-h

Archived