Capsule 〜 Perfume 〜 きゃりーぱみゅぱみゅ (Kyary Pamyu Pamyu) 〜 OFFICIAL THREAD

Guest gisellaaa

Guest gisellaaa

Introducing the official Contemode family thread (with Yasutaka Nakata as the father)! 
Tell us what got you into the following artists? What song was it that pulled you in?  And how long have you been a fan? What song (from the Contemode family) is currently stuck in your head? 
Please don't hesitate to post new info or releases regarding the Contemode family. (I'll try to update once in a while but I kind of need help too!). 
Got any similar music recommendations? Also don't hesitate to share (because I need some new songs on my iPod soon lol).

Guest gisellaaa

Lol might as well introduce myself now. Uh we'll I started getting into Yasutaka Nakata's music because of Perfume. I was introduced of Perfume numerous of times before and knew of them due to their popularity in Japan but didn't exactly get into their type of music until later on. 
 Perfume Introduced: Around late 2011, because of their popularity in Japan First Song:レーザービーム (Lazerbeam) 
 Capsule Introduced: Early 2012, through a video on YouTube  First song: Hello 
 きゃりーぱみゅぱみゅ (Kyary Pamyu Pamyu)  Introduced: Early 2012, 'stumbled' upon her after shortly discovering Perfume First song: PON PON PON
Oh and I should add the fact that I'm 15 and from Indonesia. Nice to meet you! :)

Guest gisellaaa

**** きゃりーぱみゅぱみゅ (KYARY PAMYU PAMYU) UPDATE ****
 2nd アルバム「なんだこれくしょん」2013.06.26リリース!
 Kyary's 2nd album titled 'Nandakoreshon' will be released on June 26, 2013 

TRACK LISTING: 
 01.なんだこれしょん (Nandakoreshon) 02.にんじゃりばんばん (Ninjaribanban) 03.キミに100パーセント (Kimi Ni 100 Percent) 04.Super Scooter Happy 05.インベーダーインベーダー (Invader Invader) 06.み (mi) 07.ファッションモンスター (Fashion Monster) 08.さいごのアイスクリーム (Saigo no Ice Cream) 09.のりことのりお (Noriko to Orio) 10.ふりそでーしょん (Furisodeshon) 11.くらくら (Kura Kura) 12.おとななこども (Otona an Kodomo) 

Further details will be posted soon.

• 2 months later...
Guest amayesing

Hello~! I'm a big fan of this little family as well. :)
I found Perfume by accident in 2010 with their song Dream Fighter. Then came Kyary Pamyu Pamyu's PONPONPON (my friend showed it to me), and then I found Capsule on the related links on YouTube. ^-^
I'm 16 and from the US! Nice to meet you!

• 3 weeks later...

Pretty sad how there's not many replies here, but I got into Capsule in 2010 listening to their More! More! More! album. Not too long after that I got into Perfume after listening to their Triangle album. I got to Kyary whenever Ponponpon was popular back in 2011.
Pretty excited for CAPSLOCK, despite Stereo Worxxx being a bit meh.

Guest gisellaaa

jabeum said: Pretty sad how there's not many replies here, but I got into Capsule in 2010 listening to their More! More! More! album. Not too long after that I got into Perfume after listening to their Triangle album. I got to Kyary whenever Ponponpon was popular back in 2011.

sunflowers12919 said: jabeum said: Pretty sad how there's not many replies here, but I got into Capsule in 2010 listening to their More! More! More! album. Not too long after that I got into Perfume after listening to their Triangle album. I got to Kyary whenever Ponponpon was popular back in 2011.

Archived