Super Junior Siwon and SNSD's Taeyeon fan thread

evok

LOL Today at OH, I saw this, I opened Sharapova's account to see the pic I saw it but I also saw another thing!

You know Tae is Sharapova imitator, she really watch and likes her!!  Sharapova knows Tae too! otherwise she never retweet it even ıf for her candy's promotion... she chose and share this...

new trend #Taeyeonglobalsuperstar2014  hahaha...

ydVmkk.png

look who is following her! :))

DX3Epo.png

why they are always a fan of same popular names! :))

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest trixter

oh em my post ended up being sooo long. I was using mobile so I didn't see. now I'm not using mobile anymore so much better. I'll post shorter next time.
Taeng updated her IG today. weird how I read TaeNy associations in FB groups saying "Tae will be with Fany in heaven" Lol when it's suposed to mean #prayforsouthkorea cuz she posted a prayer emojiSome saying she is with Yuri and her cousin (IG: viviancha1105) cuz of cloud background.Others say GTae posted at the same time. GD posted a YG family in Japan concert venue w/ kid BigBang. well, all my other friends posted during that time coincidentally. Others also don't understand Taeng's posts in IG with her being weird and all but everyone here found possible the explanations! But Taeng's Suju pic in IG still have recent comments of positve SuGen support, others even asking if it's siwon or haeI found in my pics, a screen shot of Taeng wearing a hood and she commented Taeng time and others didn't get it. She posted a pic of her bro before wearing a hood and playing guitar whil siw had a similar pic

@trixter they need some fans too ;)) that's why they gave some clues to us .. :DJust like Khunfany . They always gave clues to fans through their SNS Account and they did,gain a lot of shippers .. 
It was obvious that seohyun didn't ask the others, because she said seohyun asked her.. :))And she must be like 'What did i say just now' after that . The conversation got cut though [-(
Taengsic fought ? They were having a bad term at around 2011 ,right ?
The only website that i always follow is www.sup3rjunior.com << The news are always up-to-date. Also, from tumblr and twitter too ..Siwon didn't get to say anything , MCs' kept on asking him same question, like how he throw his dirty cloths,blahblahblah .. but he gave one hand gesture when JC talked about 'Girlfriend' :)) @evok posted about it before .. :DYes,they haven't had official name yet, do you have any suggestion ? :))
They always posted at same time .. Just an hour later ,maybe ? Siwon was the 3rd or 4th people that sunny followed after opening her account .. :)) I rarely saw them together though .. 
@evok Lol,Siwon ? He followed Sharapova ? Why ? ;))

Guest trixter

cuz Tae does the Sharapova imitation "ugh" and she eats Sugarpova. Sweet Siwon followers her

@trixter
people are crazy! really yeah we also do it but we find logical reasons for her "so called" nonsense posts..
but she is putting "sun behind clouds" icon she means; at last its a sunny day.. ıts obvious there is no meaning behind it! 
ıf they like to play dedective game, first they had to observe her old posts, maybe they would see some weird actions and secret messages of her... at 2013 she was keep talking about love, missing someone, heartbreak, happiness... but no one cared it.. bc they didnt want to see it...
ıf you show her old post to people who are not aware of her, they easily say this girl is in love!!, ıt sometimes making her happy, sometimes sad, also between some specific months she is missing someone, they broke-up or he is in far away in that terms! :D
people are so ignorant, but after dating generation trend everyone started to look for her secret lover but still they cant find it bc they dont know where to look at! they cant find that person with looking GD posts or other girls post.. :D;) they have to watch her old moments and check someone's account who has 4 M follower! :))

Guest AndyZ

Hi Guys :-h....... I like this forum. Can I joint you? coz i like this couple too. They're both perfect  & both flawless. :\">
Its my first reply, before that i just read it and followed your discuss . and i like to see taewon moment#31 coz ive been searching in youtube but there is nothing. Please tell me where can i see it. thank you :) ( am sorry.  my english is not good ) btw i dont have any account. just google is it ok?

@AndyZ
welcome to thread :-h
they are all my compilations... you can find all videos in my channel! only video 28 is at dailymotion bc of copyright issue
http://www.youtube.com/user/scarla1402/videos

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1jvmfc_taeyeon-siwon-28-radio-star-140312_people

also guys, our new comers, yesterday I opened a twitter account, with our other fan friends we will also continue to this shipping at twitter! come and follow us also join us at twitter too..
twitter: desgnofuniverse

@trixter i heard about the GTae too :)) Lol, so random .. I can't even imagine if taeyeon being paired up with g-dragon .. I don't like his image though ..  8-| He's not a bad man,but he loves party so much ,right ?
Wow,Really ? Some people asked her about that ? Siwon or Donghae ? 
Hello @AndyZ :-h Welcome :D

Guest benk4reds

Since i followed this forum, i didn't search for any Tae's possible bf...so if there was news about GD or other person then i won't knew it...

I only felt that what happened with Taewon is so real...two person keep stared to each other or secretly checked others, to me it's a real sign of couples do...

@evok

I will follow your twitter account a.s.a.p but not right now because i have many trouble with internet connection on my phone :(

@claravistaliemtw
they want to imagine her with bad boy types.. he is not a bad guy but he is party guy also drug addict.(he confessed that) Tae is home type girl, she likes to listen ballads, she even hate smokers.. how they imagine this two person together! I cant get it... also she keeps saying she likes tall, manly, simple guys also she hates bad boy types... which feature is matching with GD? LOL.. :)) they cant even take care her ideal type confessions... the girl in their fantasy has to date with cool boyish bad guy of korea GD!!.. 

@benk4reds
we missed you girl! really handle this problem pleasee... :D yeah come and follow me, clara and other members at twitter... I still new but I have a good plans for my account :))
also guys all my followers are you! I havent got enough followers yet, retweet the "ah my prince" post... your friends and other fans has to see it... ıts a very good clue...

Guest AndyZ
Guest tfrenzy

evok said: @AndyZ
welcome to thread :-h
they are all my compilations... you can find all videos in my channel! only video 28 is at dailymotion bc of copyright issue
http://www.youtube.com/user/scarla1402/videos

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1jvmfc_taeyeon-siwon-28-radio-star-140312_people

also guys, our new comers, yesterday I opened a twitter account, with our other fan friends we will also continue to this shipping at twitter! come and follow us also join us at twitter too..
twitter: desgnofuniverse

@AndyZ
he is not easy person but all his friends says he is a caring person... he likes to give gifts to his friends... even one day when Boa was so sad, he :"There was this one time I told Siwon about something that was making me depressed, and he brought me something in a black plastic bag," said BoA. "Inside were firecrackers. That night, we shot off firecrackers together to lift my spirits."

I think only caring romantic guys do it... I also think he is jealous person bc he cares people around him so much and he wants them to love him too .. yeah ıts obvious he cant open fully ıf he cant take reaction... but he always say, first step always comes from me! ;)

Guest AnisaD1430293701

Hi all :-) wow only leaving for a day and a lot to back track..hmmmm now i'm kinda confused what i'll gonna say..
hello @benk4reds finally u showed up, your name and @evok is the most i remember in early page of this thread followed by @claravistaliemtw hehe and other like winnietsai., azenithashley, cheaminah is now MIA, where are they by the way? hehe 
hmmm GD and taeng, i dunno, i have a doubt, i also heard from my friend who is GD fans, he just broke up with japanese model....and wow taeng is hate smoking? siwon also like a girl who doesnt smokr...its a match :))its so cute if the reason of siwon following maria because taeng used to imitate her ;;)
@evok about ur twitter, i will always retweet ur twitt but since i'm just a regular fans not fanbase i only have about 250 followers and most of them are my regular friends not kpop friends hehehe but at least they will aware oh and beatles code snsd episode eng sub is out, i hope we could found some ne clues...30 minutes left till my download is done 

@tfrenzy
welcome :-hNice to meet with new friends.. you can always come here and share your thoughts with us... we have some more video materials but I'm waiting to make new set... 
of course you dont have to be agree with me about all moments... I can claim that all of them are Taewon moments but everyone has own ideas and point of views.. 

Guest trixter

Yeah I like GD with CL bad girl bad boy image \m/ haha. I think GD also belongs to the flower boy cute type when not performing unlike Siw who's the manly actor type. GD kinda has femine features.

Tae doesn't go to club that's why Hyo goes with her other friends. LOL

So cute when Tae and Siw are so far yet so near... they glance at each other and smile and get shy. Siw is the type to get along with childish games but still can protect Tae and look after her. :-bd

Guest trixter

Wow he dated a Japanese model!

People keep saying that Dispatch will reveal a YG Boy and an SM girl. I wonder who that is.

Guest trixter

omg I watched the dailymotion vid! that's why Tae was so quiet both in Radio Star 2013 and 2014. Never knew about siwon when I watched the whole show last month. I think Kyu's more afraid of Tae than Jess. GG can't help but give clues. Haha

Why did Kyu, mention Taeyeon anyway in Mamma Mia? :)

Archived