Super Junior Siwon and SNSD's Taeyeon fan thread

evok

Guest trixter

@evok I knew it! I believe in Leader and Maknae friendship and very few see their closeness. So TaeNy fans only tweeted about Fany HAHA

Cute! I wanna see them together w/ that hand pose/sign someday :)

BTW I saw on twitter, Tae liked a pic w/ she and Siw having a deep face

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AnisaD1430293701

lol, what if after all this analysis...that taeyeon real boyfriend is eun hyuk...
by the way when i watch Teayeon duet with kim bum soo - man and woman, i notice something, before i don't think what the possible cause of taeyeon laugh after eye contact at the end of the song, she even acting shy..now i think it could be that time she's in relationship with someone so she think about that person but she's singing love song with kim bum soo, at the end of the song she holding hands and making eye contact..that's make her burst out laugh..and i think in all the songs she did not make eye contact, or avoid eye contact with him ... as are currently duet with SHINee Jonghyun, if i'm not mistaken, there is mnet wide interview that Taeyeon would prefer not to make eye contact with Jonghyun because it would interfere with her concentration while singing.. 
why taeyeon? are you affraid your boyfriend will be jealous if you making a deep eye contact with another man? :>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6P3GzTIRvc

Guest benk4reds

Well if it turns out Eun is her bf then woowwww we are wrong all this time...and i might not believe my sense haha... But there is always possibility...:)

Haha cute to see Tae imitated Siw's pose...i can't wait to see them soon in the stage...i miss them :(

and about that duet, i think Tae was quite often looked to Bum Soo, but yes she didn't make deep eye contact...
it's inevitable because duet means two people sing together :D
but i agree with you @AnisaD, that in duet with Jonghyun, Tae was tried hard to avoid eye contact with him..
maybe because they are from same company so she felt awkward...

now i feel Tae is quite shy when it comes to duet with someone else,,,and with her personality, that is a "close box", it's quite obvious that her personal life often effect her public appearance...so if she has a bf, no wonder she acted like that,,,or maybe her bf told her to behave hehe

@trixter yeah we also saw that... ıt brought excitement to fandom LOL.. you know she is rarely gives hints about their closeness or put her image near him...

@AnisaD @benk4reds
LOL!! haha... actually all other SJ members started to do it after Siwon invented it so we have 9 more option!! maybe she is doing it whenever she see her 9 bother in law... everyone doing each other same sign..hahah...allien sign invented by best alien of SJ and his 9 male +1 girl imitator haha...

she was shy but comfortable in BS duet, she even promoted it with saying he gave me chanel earring present... Benk will possibly remember that, the day she said it on IG, Siw was coming from foreign concert with SJ and in his airport pics his face was so down he was half smiling to fans but... ıt was obvious smth happened.. before seeing Siw, we even said How Siw gonna react to this incident (present)? he wont gonna like it, than we saw his sullen and thoughtful face photos... of course ıt was our theory, maybe fantasy but who knows? I feel what ever we think going out reaI. in that time I suddenly felt that his thoughful face was for her IG post about present, bc she shared it 1 hour before their arrival... she didnt mean it but he didnt like it...;)

p4X5Do.jpgrL60Da.jpg4m1pn7.jpg

but JH is their brothers, both of them know him well, ıts not dangerous.. but aftre this incident Tae started to act more careful, she promoted it lovely but she was trying to avoid eye contact in every show... she knew that someone wont gonna like it again!! ;)

Guest trixter

@AnisaD yeah haha I was watching Music bank and my mom knows Tae's my idol. She asked me how come she doesn't want to look at him? Who's her boyfriend. I had ni idea of Siwon back then. I only thought that Tae doesn't like Jonghyun. Haha it just goes to say no fans would also think she has a bf w/ the way she acts!

I also saw the SM the ballad interview then Jong said he just looks at Tae's mouth to avoid her eyes cuz he'll laugh.

Tae said, "That's worse"

Then Jong said that it's for him to know when she will sing cuz it's a duet. Lol

@evok ah really I wanna see the orig pic that she liked :)

Siwon's face... The jelly guy face, I always saw that in your vids. It's good he's protective over our TaeTae :)

Guest doctaeyeon

Helloo ; 
I ve read
siwon's interview from Korea Men's Health magazine , and when they asked him about women he said :" I think women need to be understood and protected"
And you know of course what Taeyeon look for in a man :D 

Guest AnisaD1430293701

@benk4reds oh yes, i mean just looking at bum soo slightly,,hehe no deep eye contact, and thank you for making me realize about tae "close box" personality, i never thought her timid traits will effect to public appereance :-)
@evok wow! i dont know siwon was comeback to Korea that day...and showing he's not-so-bright face, it could be he's jealous or maybe just tired after long flight...
@trixter lol your mom stories are so funny, i think becoz of ur influence she will be a sone too...hehe
btw i just updated twitter and a lot of fanbase i follow are panicking about "SportSeoul will reveal a popular celebrity couple tomorrow at 10am KST" who are they? is there anyone in this forum know? is it our taewon? hehe let's see~

Guest AnisaD1430293701

have no clues at all..hehehe some said might be actor/actress..another said idol and actor/actresssportseoul is already start their countdown 15 hour left before the couple revealed...  

I hope we are right about Taewon but I really dont want them to reveal so early!! there is upcoming albums... ıt would affect everything... Now I wonder who is that couple? ıt looks like very popular celebrities..they are promoting it one day earlier!!

It's about actor/actress ..  ;)But who would it be ? I'm curious too .. !! 8-|
Yes .. There would be 3 comebacks . TTS - SNSD Full Album - Super Junior Full Album.Also, is it right that SNSD full album would be released after SJ's ?It should be SJ-Mid August & SNSD-Around Oct ?Then how about TTS ?

Guest AnisaD1430293701

yep it might be too early...because all the comeback plans, i remember about soo young excuses when the first time she caught dating, she refuse the rumor becos she's afraid it will affect her drama and her mc at hanbam...
wow taeyeon number 4!cool, i thought jessica and dara will have higher rank than taeyeon, hehe daebak!

I love them and their charisma but actually I think a lot of idol has to be upper than Jung sisters... they have a cool aura maybe thats why they are taken as beauty! I think Nana has to be between top 3!

ıf ıt was me I would do top 10 as this...

Nana, Tae, Sulli, Sooyoung, Suzy, Tiff, , Dara, Jess, Yoona, Kyristal...

Guest andreca

heloo guys!! So there is a scandal coming up but I dont think its about idols. Probably an actor/actress couple
@evok I agree about Jessica/Krystal, sure they are pretty but I dont get the big deal about them, maybe is their "cold" personality what makes them so attractive to fans.  IMO there are a lot of more beatiful idols out there, Suzy and Nana are both gorgeous and should be on top of the list

@andreca

yeah we learned this time its not about SNSD girls, ıts actress/male idol or actress/actor thing but they are counting down so early... ıt looks like smth gonna be about big names love! we will see...

yeah as a beauty I can easily put Nana to top, I think she is the best feminen beauty, I put Tae to second, she is not feminen or beauty queen like others put I think no one can beat her eyes and amazing smile, also her changable childish sincere character and cold but pure girl aura.. her features are most charming ones... about jung sisters, I think they are not pretty girls, especially Jess she is make up beauty but she is so attractive for guys bc she gives bad/good girl vibe and she is a cold beauty... but still so many people deserve higher levels...

but I really wonder why they are not taking Sooyoung and Tiff to this kind of lists... SY body is not attractive but she has very bright face, I'm sure ıf they ask our guys, they chose SY and Tiff as most pretty ones... Every countries beauty critics are so different... :D

Guest benk4reds

Yeah i think this kind of list was choose based on different critics so it's normal to see people have different comment about it... At first i was in to Yoona, she has a simple but attractive face and beautiful smile...but i couldn't forget Tae's face who looked very cute and innocent in their early days...her character and charisma was different from others and what i've felt Tae is beautiful girls...so i pick Tae as No.1, Yoona is No.2...i like Tiff at first, but i'm more in to Seo now :) While Krystal is definitely more pure and beautiful than her big sister, Jess...about Sulli, well she is pure too but i don't think she is beautiful...at first i was in to Victoria, a beautiful chinese girl :) but now i like Sulli more than Vic hehe... About girls outside snsd, i was not cared enough about them...suzy is beautiful, nana mmmm i don't see her a lot :) While hyuna is not beautiful, but she is a sexy girl...dara and na eun is more beautiful than hyuna :) Outside the list i like IU, ex Kara Jiyoung and some kdrama actress... Sorry i don't have much preferences beside SNSD or SM family :D

Guest trixter

I wonder why Yuri is not on the list?

@evok yeah I agree Jessica's make-up beauty while Tae is no make up make up look. Tae's prettier w/o make-up but Jess looks good in magazine photos than Tae.

I dunno what's with Krystal and Suzy though? Haha

Archived