Super Junior Siwon and SNSD's Taeyeon fan thread

evok

Guest rshsrh

Hi all!

Wow it's getting crowded here. Is it a sign that our couple is getting more famous? I don't really know if it's good thing or not, because i am afraid our couple become more closed in expressing their love life clue. Ah too much worried is not good, Raisah.

I did noy know that Siwon followed Maria Sharapova on twitter before @evok share the info here. I found it as a funny thing, because SiWon's part in Swing was started with that Maria~ :))

About Tae and GD i think it's just because both are leader from a powerful girl and boy group in KPop, so fans create their own imagination about them having romance. I'm a fan of BigBang, too. Yeah they were close back then, as groups who were promote themself at the same time, but it was in the past. Now fans rarely saw them together on a show or stage or event, because the different timeline of comeback and promotion. And the last time i saw SoShiBang moment was when Seo and Hyo danced together with BigBang at Fantastic Baby performance on MAMA 2013. I was happy for SoShiBang, for the friendship term. But for love romance, especially G-Tae, no clue at all. GD was having issue about dating Japanese model named Kiko and from what i see on his IG and twitter post, he broke up with the model not a long time ago. And Tae's preference about ideal type is totally not GD.

And i am waiting report from @AnisaD about more clue of TaeWon on The Beatles Code :D

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rshsrh

And in Strong Heart that i forget the airing date, GD said her ideal type from SoShi is YoonA, not TaeYeon :D

@rshsrh  ahh yeas beatles code! at last someone translated it. they are translating korean dramas in a day but there is millions of snsd fan but none of them do it quickly.. we had to wait for 2 months... ahhh..
anyway I hope there is some hints ;)

Guest AnisaD1430293701

Hello all and @rshsrh .. i just watch 140318 Beatles Code 3D episode SNSD hmmm i found something interesting :DMC talking about idol group dan popular stars are usually together, working together or attending event..so its inevitable for them to interest in each other. then he asked "do you tell each other" tiffany say "we do, there's no secret between us" and hyoyeon adding about she often says if she interested in someone to her member so no one cant like him too, something like thatthen MC start talking about super junior...and this time taeyeon answer
taeyeon is not really talking much on this show, but when mc mentioning super junior she start to talk hehe..why so happy taengoo? also another member start to gigling when taeyeon spoke up...i wish i could see shindong expression too but unfortunately the camera is not on shindong :|
jh_zps3ea41d38.jpg

and also this, is Beatles Code production team know about Taeyeon-Siwon relationship? why when suju came in topic they zooming taeyeon face? 
ww_zpsda4ef470.png

sorry, i'm not make a good analysis to this show,actually i was doing another things while watching, and until now i still don't have a time to re-watch and pay attention to detail. if anyone want to watch this is the engsub link of beatles codehttp://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1szps3_140318-m-mnet-beatles-code-3d-snsd-cut-en-sub_music

hope you can find something more interesting than what i get hehehe

@AnisaD
haha dont worry, honey.. when you watch again you would see ıf there is one... I'm busy today, I havent watched it yet, I will watch tonight (now ıts afternoon here) ıf I see smth suspicious too, I will share with you guys..

Guest AnisaD1430293701

@evok yes looking forward to your sharp analysis~ lol "tonight" in your place, means very late night or dawn in my place, so i guess see your interpretation of beatles code superjunior topic tomorrow   :D

Guest doctaeyeon

Haha I ve seen that too ! and did u watch her reaction while Shindong was talking about members who wear beanies :D everybody was "euh yeah " but she laughts soo hard :D 
I m not as good as u with taking parts of videos and screen shots :/ so yeah I am sorry XD 

@doctaeyeon  I'm not at home now, so I cant watch and use my gif programs... ıf I find smth suspicious, I will especially check the moments Anisa shared with us, I will share it as photo and gifs :D
ıt looks like there is some little hints.. ;)

Guest trixter

How come Radio Star wa subbed and Beatles code took a long time...? Haha

Seems like the 3 are the perfect combination to revealing Tae's secret. Rembember, they were also beside each other in Healing Camp. =D>

Guest trixter

Well most still ship TaeNy and TaeTeuk. But those TaeTeuk moments before, didn't show the TaeWon moments...

Some Tae fans wants to know who she is dating are clueless, so I opened up Siwon to an open-minded fan and she liked it. :x I gained a new fellow yesterday haha. But I told her to just keep quiet first. ;)

@trixter  I'm sure everyone gonna see them soon.. their interaction is undeniable.. and they will come together this year so much for events, award nights.. and soon or later they will see them.. ıts better ıf they see it early, bc I'm sure most of them wont gonna handle this two, ıf they suddenly reveal it... :)) they have to assimilate them slowly like Khunfany rumors... ;)

Guest trixter

@evok I hope so! Is it even possible for them to stand side by side?

Yeah I hope fans accept. Slowly but surely.

Guest benk4reds

Yeah getting crowd here...it's a good sign :D

Now if i didn't came here 1 day, there will be 1-2 pages to read but i like it more nowadays :)

It's normal if there was/is couples between SM artist...it's weird if there was/is not...

But we learnt from her members, Tae is not the type to hangout in group beside her own....and also based on her members, Tae is a "close box"...so it's a little chance to know Tae was hangout with other idols from another entertainment company...

So i guess the possibility of Tae being dating with GD or other guy outside SM is a little bit less than with SM artist...don't forget also Tae was raised in family environment...remember the story how her father picked her up in her early days of training...

and so far, with the new "clue" shows us the possibility of Tae's bf is from SM...especially from SJ because she looked excited when the topics of SJ boys came up...i still remember Tae posted in her IG, she stood up in front of SJ poster and said how she missed them...and she imitated Siw's pose....

yeah i'll bet siw and tae got together in early 2013 until now...maybe there were upside down situation between them becausw the two is also a "close box" when it came to express their feelings...

Guest benk4reds

And Taewon position in their group is important, Tae is the leader while Siw is the image....and they, especially SNSD members must know their story especially if Taewon story started years ago...and now with some members already revealed their relationship, it's possible for SJ or SNSD members to tease them in the public event like tv shows...i think SNSD members were more open to tease Tae while SJ members hold themselves except Kyu :)

Ahh it's so cute to see them teasing and it's adorable to see Tae's reaction...but Siw has to attend more tv shows...we want to see MC tease him and see his reaction :)

About Beatles Code shows, it's edited version right? So the crew must have been see Tae's reaction so they exploded her head :D

And now more people will interest on this couple yeiyyyy

I watched the show, there was not so many clues in there like RS or HC... but MC was asking some weird direct questions like

-Do you know each others boyfriends?
-Do you tell each others about crushes too?
-I'm curious, very popular groups and idol stars are usually together, So Its inevitable for them to become interested in each other,Do you tell each other that?
-You can say things like I like that guy from "Super Junior"

he asked them in a row, like he was trying connected 4 question to each other!! actually 3 of them to able to reach the last one!! ;) like preparing girls to last one! yeah I felt he knows smth and trying to get some hints!!

also ın this part SD was telling SJ old habits but Tae laughing like that I think bc she remember someone who still keep on that habit!! ;)

8nPnPr.gif

vzXzav.jpgrL6Lym.jpgNVlVGX.jpgkrGrpq.jpg6RrREl.jpg

Guest trixter

@evok

I was backreading... So only Tae and Seo attended the SJ concert?

as I can remember, Tiff attended a concert with the two? cuz TTS pre recorded SBS gayo then went to SM town Suju. Well I'm not sure I kinda forgot...

I know Kyu also attended an SNSD concert

Maybe this shows a connection to @claravistaliemtw‌'s "Pasta" link. Is it possible Seo is also dating a Suju member possibly Kyu or Siwon's friends? Hehe

@trixter

nope, only Tae and Seo attended the concert.. only one fan tweeted as Fany was late, she possibly came late... that person was Taeny fan... that inicident confused their mind, they were like why Tae is there but not Fany.. they were trying to find reasons. but all the elfs in there had tweeted till beginning until the end and all of them said only Tae and Seo was there... there was no real evidence of Fany's attendance..

You know why we think Tae was there! but I think Seo was there to be a camuflage or to support her musical partner.. I think she might have a boyfriend but I dont think ıts someone from SJ!

Archived