BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD77 #DDayTheMovie #FRI(END)S #NEURONIsComing]

YongZura⁷

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ 2X GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#Proof #10thJune2022 #YetToCome #BTSRadio #BTSMonth #FESTA]
On 6/1/2022 at 12:23 PM, YongZura⁷ said:

ctto

hai Zura @YongZura⁷  . chingu I appreciate your thoughtfulness, you've made our day. thanks again for sharing post. I love hearing BTS members talk. they have a nice sounding voice and it's pleasant to listen to them.

220531144358-01-bts-white-house-large-16

source:

https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/31/politics/bts-white-house-press-briefing/index.html

• Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

All of BTS are safely back in SK. 

I am so busy with work lately that when I saw Hobi’s airport photo - I didn’t recognized him and he’s my bias lol. I was like did they get a new manager or bodyguard?!? But seriously I have been stressing too much IRL that it was nice to enjoy catching up re BTS content.

FESTA ‘22 is starting - it will def help me get through this crazy month. So excited and looking forward to the surprises and content! But for now g’night!!

Spoiler

Edited by Yinye
  • Like 1
  • Blob 2

FESTA 2022 begins

Enjoy everyone!

FUNuq8paUAA4S5n?format=jpg&name=4096x409

#2022BTSFESTA #BTS9thAnniversary

To start off = Family Portrait:

FUQXHIgVUAAlXpj?format=jpg&name=4096x409

From Left: J-Hope, Jin, Jungkook, Jimin, V, RM (Leader) and SUGA.

@Yinye  @twinkle_little_star     @backstreetboysfan   @partyon   @Idylla Kaizoku

@Min2206    @agenth       @bearcreek

Credit to BHM

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Blob 2

5 hours ago, YongZura⁷ said:

FESTA 2022 begins

Enjoy everyone!

Thanks for tagging me dear chingu :kiss_wink:

Glad to see everyone looking healthy and happy!

Did anyone see this IG reel of Yoongi at the White House? Made me lol :D 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CeP2AbfIFif/

He even smirked :D 

@confusedheart @agenth @the_sweetroad

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

14 hours ago, partyon said:

Did anyone see this IG reel of Yoongi at the White House? Made me lol :D 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CeP2AbfIFif/

I've seen the photo of it... :getmygrooveon: There's another photo of Yoongi on PSY's IG that stopped the ARMY's heart for a few seconds too.... but I'll let you find it on your own. 

Every day towards the release of Proof is a happy day for us.  I'll tag everyone who I know is interested to be in the moment.  If not, just PM me .. I'll untag he he..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't forget tonight! (KST)

ARMYs are busy!

FUSZu8eWIBIPCUD?format=jpg&name=small

ctto

• Love 1
  • Blob 3

When we say, we are busy...WE ARE BUSY :getmygrooveon:We have CB and FESTA at the same time.  Although some of us were not with our "Baby Bangtan" or "Rookie Bangtan" at that time, for this CB and FESTA we are able to go back and experience it.

#2022BTSFESTA #BTS9thAnniversary

#PracticeRecord2013 #Wearebulletproof_PT2 #NoMoreDream #FullOfPassion #DebutSonyeondanTearsThePracticeRoomToShreds

#PracticeRecord2013 #NO #ThoseIntenseEyesFromNO #HeyUmARMYsCanIJustPostTheRestTomorrow( context: jungkook said something similar when redoing his insta feed)

@Yinye  @twinkle_little_star     @backstreetboysfan   @partyon   @Idylla Kaizoku

@Min2206    @agenth      @bearcreek  @confusedheart      @the_sweetroad

ctto

• Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 5

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ 2X GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#Proof #10thJune2022 #YetToCome #BTSRadio #SpotifyPurpleU #2022BTSFESTA #BTS9thAnniversary]
37 minutes ago, YongZura⁷ said:

When we say, we are busy...WE ARE BUSY We have CB and FESTA at the same time.  Although some of us were not with our "Baby Bangtan" at that time, for this CB and FESTA we are able to go back and experience it.

ctto

Zura @YongZura⁷ .. thanks again for the tagged. let's dance. to the song they're playing on the youtube. :fullofhearts:

bts.gif

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

Tonight’s Apple Radio Ep 2 was fun and BTS really so have such a great discography. Thank you to Hobi for selecting Heartbeat!! My bias is the correct one lol. 

Edited by Yinye
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2