BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD77 #DDayTheMovie #FRI(END)S #NEURONIsComing]

YongZura⁷

@Sarang21 I understand your feelings and I feel that fans should write to Big Hit about it as constructive feedback. To improve communications re album version announcement and reasonable prices.  It is good to give them feedback as the company that focuses on fans. It IS during the pandemic and many fans have lost their jobs or are struggling financially. I hope you were at least able to buy the album digitally or stream to access the music and enjoy this incredible album. I agree it is seen as special by fans and of course - everyone wants a copy. 

I think maybe they initially wanted to have multiple versions but some how have changed their minds since many fans were willing to STILL buy this deluxe version. 

I do feel that they could still release a regular edition; maybe it is coming and they are having some logistics issues - and if they won’t - I hope they explain.

Either way they really did messed up the communications about it. If they will - they can ease the fans’ worries and concerns by a simple update. If they won’t - they should explain ASAP!

Personally - I think they kinda goofed up re the communications or I think they are trying to see test re 1 version theory - since a criticism of BTS is releasing multiple versions as a gimmick etc. Or maybe they will release a regular version but are trying to see when is the best time to do so or perhaps they fear a backlash from fans buying the expensive version and now all of a sudden there is a regular version? 

• Like 2

OMG we/they did it!!!!! I wasn’t really expecting it as we know how this award can be but this opens more doors and it is what they wanted! I hope when they do perform - they do a medley that includes the songs they wrote with Dynamite!!! Now I need to go to sleeeep but with sweeter dreams lol

Edited by stella77
  • Love 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [Congratulations #GrammyNominatedBTS]

@YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ @stella77 @Jillia Of course we can have a BTS event ! :glasses:

Tonight Show Dancing GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

You talked about a listening party. Did you already have some ideas on the details or in what way that should be organized?

Are you thinking about a poll, thread spotlight or something else?

Just let me know what you would prefer and I will put something together! :dorakiss:

Tagging @Sarang21 too.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, stella77 said:

@Sarang21 I understand your feelings and I feel that fans should write to Big Hit about it as constructive feedback. To improve communications re album version announcement and reasonable prices.  It is good to give them feedback as the company that focuses on fans. It IS during the pandemic and many fans have lost their jobs or are struggling financially. I hope you were at least able to buy the album digitally or stream to access the music and enjoy this incredible album. I agree it is seen as special by fans and of course - everyone wants a copy. 

I think maybe they initially wanted to have multiple versions but some how have changed their minds since many fans were willing to STILL buy this deluxe version. 

I do feel that they could still release a regular edition; maybe it is coming and they are having some logistics issues - and if they won’t - I hope they explain.

Either way they really did messed up the communications about it. If they will - they can ease the fans’ worries and concerns by a simple update. If they won’t - they should explain ASAP!

Personally - I think they kinda goofed up re the communications or I think they are trying to see test re 1 version theory - since a criticism of BTS is releasing multiple versions as a gimmick etc. Or maybe they will release a regular version but are trying to see when is the best time to do so or perhaps they fear a backlash from fans buying the expensive version and now all of a sudden there is a regular version? 

Yeah I agreed with everything you said. I think the problem in this situation was the lack of communication about what is going on. Since the album was called "deluxed" everyone thought that there must be a standard version for it to make sense. I was able to buy the album thought not in my local store as it was ridiculously expensive. It was a little bit cheaper on weverse. 

I just wish BH would have been clear about their intentions. But oh well let´s see what will happen from now on. 

OMG THEY FINALLY GOT A NOMINATION!!!

I´M SO HAPPY FOR THEM. THEY WANTED THIS SO MUCH :please:

@partyonListening party sounds good. 

• Love 2