BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD77 #DDayTheMovie #FRI(END)S #NEURONIsComing]

YongZura⁷

Sorry too that I’ve been busy with work in RL and now caught a terrible cold with sore throat. Luckily, I am not positive for COVID these past two days but I keep testing until symptoms are gone and I heard it can pop up on day 4-5. Please take care na everyone. @YongZura⁷ thanks for all the lovely photos and take your time. I will be resting too. 

I’m still streaming Proof on Apple Music. 

• Love 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#AFBF #AllTheBestBTS #YetToCome4thWin #PROOFNo1BB200]

:fullofhearts:Lovely story, Jimin sshi.   I haven't really, completely been out of my shell yet. I'm so comfortable staying in and outside the house within the surrounding fence.  

ctto

p.s Happy 9th Year thread of BTS in the forum.   

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#AFBF #AllTheBestBTS #YetToCome4thWin #PROOFNo1BB200 #YetToCome1BBHot100Japan ]

@Yinye I hope that you are getting better and better every day. That also goes to the member of #BTS.  Glad that all 7 are in their home country doing whatever they want during this personal and individual endeavour of recharging themselves.

Let's see if there's anything worthy to read in the Twitter world?

Jin's  #MyBTStory

That's so appropriate.  Their performance during the MMA2018 was unforgettable.  Maybe we should watch it again.  If you have your #BTStory please share with them... 

Article by Raisa Bruner - If I'm not mistaken, this is her 3rd article about them (but don't quote me yet... I may have forgotten some info as time passed by)

and this....  a creative writing inspired by #BTS

ctto

Will continue later, need to get breakfast and complete some other chores too. BTW, have a look at Hobi's IG, you'll find Yoongi too.

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#AFBF #AllTheBestBTS #YetToCome4thWin #PROOFNo1BB200 #YetToCome1BBHot100Japan #L&RJK]

Unfortunately I am still sick but today is a little better than yesterday and so far testing negatives; I think if I can get negatives for two more days (today and tomorrow) and symptoms going away, it is likely a terrible summer cold. But let’s see- I will probably keep testing until I recover 100%. I haven’t had one this cold-flu type in about 2.5 years!!! I think what is dragging this out is that I couldn’t take off work - only just a day yesterday - because my project is ending soon. So busy!! But I plan to just rest this weekend and sleep a lot. Good news is that I got notified that JK Hoodie and Hobi planter is on the way——- what should I do re the plants - buy fake plants or real one? BTW, so many of my real plants died when summer came - it was toooooo hot and I over watered them to death. I am terrible plant mom (T.T)  

Edited by Yinye
  • Love 1

44 minutes ago, Yinye said:

, it is likely a terrible summer cold. But let’s see-

what should I do re the plants - buy fake plants or real one? BTW, so many of my real plants died when summer came - it was toooooo hot and I over watered them to death. I am terrible plant mom (T.T)  

Hopefully, it will be negative all the way.  Your body is definitely telling you to rest.... I can see that it is quite a big project.  Mine is also in transit .. just waiting for the courier person to call and ask for direction to the house (even google map can't help) :hwaiting2: As for the plant, hmm in your condition at the moment ... a fake one first.  Then, when you are 110% healthier... go for the real one.  I'm shock to hear that you wrote you are a terrible plant mom... since you always show your beautiful garden.  It is sad but  can't help that  weather is the main factor too.  I am not that good as a "green fingers" person too  but I'm getting better (I can't face Namjoon here):sweet: The only safe plants that are guaranteed to live are the "pandan leaves and lemon grass" and a few others which I believe you have too and they can survive on their own :glasses:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

For those who have never seen it before

ctto

• Love 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#AFBF #AllTheBestBTS #YetToCome5thWin #PROOFNo1BB200 #YetToCome1BBHot100Japan #L&RJK]
  • YongZura⁷ changed the title to BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#AFBF #YetToCome5thWin #PROOFNo1BB200 #LeftAndRightCPxJK]
  • YongZura⁷ changed the title to BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#AFBF #YetToCome6thWin #PROOFNo1BB200 #LeftAndRightCPxJK]
  • YongZura⁷ changed the title to BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#AFBF #YetToCome7thWin #PROOFNo1BB200 #LeftAndRightCPxJK]