BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD50 #FRI(END)S #NEURON]

YongZura⁷

A Weverse post/letter to ARMY by our (우리) leader Namjoon:

(translated by Bora)

Translation by Lyssy:

MORE

Spoiler

I trust and have no doubt that ARMYs, who know us, will fully understand us - Namjoon (16.06.2022)

ctto

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ 2X GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#CHAPTER2 #AFBF #AllTheBestBTS #YetToCome2ndWin]

Before signing off - another response to Namjoon's Weverse post

* Just click Colin's tweet to read the whole thread

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From a fellow artist

MORE

Spoiler

ctto

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

V

FVbDXtFaMAINktj?format=jpg&name=small

You made headlines because of your staged conversation with Olivia Rodrigo in the introduction of your performance of “Butter” at the Grammy Awards. I’m guessing a lot of people were asking what you two talked about. I’m sure it must have been difficult to really talk under the circumstances.

V: I got asked about that a lot. I was honestly really nervous there because of the clothing choreography. A light whisper in her ear probably would have been enough in that situation, but I think I just said “blah blah blah” without saying anything real. Leading up to the moment, I thought I could just show it on my face or set the scene—and thought I didn’t have to say anything in particular—so I wasn’t saying anything special. Olivia Rodrigo knew that’s what I was doing, too. For a 10- or 15-second take, the performers don’t have to say anything special and can still make it look fun.

ctto

• Where's My Oppa? 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ 2X GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#CHAPTER2 #AFBF #AllTheBestBTS #YetToCome3rdWin]