BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD77 #DDayTheMovie #FRI(END)S #NEURONIsComing]

YongZura⁷

I know whatchu mean! one week I will obsess over one person, another week it'll be somebody else.
I started off liking RapMon because he has the whole package! (lol) his rapping abilities, fashion sense, tallness, voice (drool) all caught my attention. he's also very articulate, which I find so attractive. and his taste in music...don't even get me started! he's perfect for me lolol
I love rappers, so I love love Suga. he's soooo adorable even though he claims that he's not. what's funny is how his personality is so close to mine. we're both introverts and lazy-ish. I think me and him would get a long quite well... :)
taehyung, jimin, and jhope.. they are bias ruiners to the max. taehyung is so beautiful. i have nothing else to say! lol
I always thought of Jin as the visual of the group. if you look at any of their photoshoots, he looks STUNNING in all of his pictures. I used to think he was the oddball of the group because he doesn't talk, or he was extremely awkward in front of the camera. But I've realized that the rest of BTS is obnoxious for the lack of a better word, and Jin maintains his role as a calm hyung. Now, he's become less awkward. I really liked his look for the 'Danger' promo. he looked so handsome with black hair. I think his love for cooking is so cute. I would totally date him ha ha ha aha
last but not least, Jungkook. oh man where do I begin. even though I found other members selectively attractive, Jungkook is the one that I find the most striking. he's the youngest, but boy is he GROWN :) needless to say, the boy is extremely talented. he can actually sing! too bad he's jail bait. he's only 18, imagine him two or three years from now. oh boy :>
I didn't mean to write so much, but I couldn't help but express my love for BTS!!~ :D

Guest Taehyungi

It's quite alright ! :D I love meeting new people that are also interested in BTS ! 
And I agree with your views on the members. Aigoo ~ They've really become special to me. <3 

Y'know, I was very reluctant in regards to K-Pop. As far as ROOKIES goes, I was always like ''Ugh, no, way too many groups are coming out & they're just not worth my time...''. Basically, anyone that debuted between 2012 and 2014 was a loss for me. xD I wouldn't even look at their pictures or gifs on tumblr. lmao It was the same for the girl groups, like A Pink, Girl's Day, Rainbow, and all them. I mean, I heard that some rookie rappers on the boys' side were exceptional, but I still wouldn't check them out :c I didn't want to !!! And it was around last year when BTS debuted that a friend of mine kept recommending them and I was like ''ewww, no''. So... I never did.  (You have no idea how much I regret it now, okay. -_________-) 
Fast forward into August of this year and he links me to BTS' new MV of Danger. I was like ''HOLY richard simmons, they're really good ! Who are they ???'' but I didn't even wait for him to reply to me. I'd already been looking into their profiles. I found out their names, age, function in the group, talents, videos, singles, TV programs, charms, EVERYTHING. In a single night. It was like discovering a new element in the periodic table of elements !!! LOL It was like a door had been opened for me into the rookies world. It was amazing. I even converted my little sister into an A.R.M.Y as well. lol She's 15 and her favourite is Jungkook. 

After BTS, I was inclined to drift out from 2NE1 and check out new groups like Girl's Day, Red Velvet, and I even listened to a few songs by A Pink, though I'm not a big fan... Actually, before I knew of Bangtan, I had looked at a few MV's from Block B but I didn't... quite like it. Though INDIVIDUALLY, their rapping is top tier ! They got real talent. Unfortunately, that wasn't enough to get me hooked on them and learn all there is to know about them. The only name I recognize is Zico's. :v Bangtan is the whole package for me though !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee. 

So there you go !!1 That's my story. I typed so much. Omg I'm sorry too. 

Anyway, do you know anything about the following ?

B.A.P, Teen Top, BtoB, B1A4, Block B 

I considered them threats to BTS (lol) but I really want to get off this mindset because most of them are sunbaenims and I don't want to have bad lingering feelings towards them. It's said that Namjoon is friends with a few rappers from those groups, so I really want to get to know them and consider them all great friends. :3 

The last group I was really really obsessed with was TVXQ (original 5 members), which was what in 2007-2008? Over the years I had listened to other idols here and there, but not until earlier this year did I really invest my time in Kpop. I discovered EXO back in May, and instantly fell in love. But over the summer they were on tour so there were basically inactive in Korea, therefore no variety shows and what not. Not to mention the Baekhyun and Kris scandals. Essentially, I was forced to obsess over another group lmao. 
I originally saw BTS 'Boy in Luv' MV when it came out in February, but never gave them a chance, because like just like you, I'm reluctant towards Rookie groups. 'Boy in Luv' was a catchy song, I'd admit, but I couldn't take any of the members seriously. Their names were so odd to me: V, Suga, J-hope, RapMonster!? Like how on earth did they come up with these names? But this was all before BTS consumed my life... 
I cannot believe that you've just 'discovered' them last August! They've done so much over the summer, are you all caught up? :P I think 'Danger' is one of their best songs. I have a lot of favorites of course, but it was a good choice for their promotions. Have you listened to their 'Dark & Wild' album? Which song(s) is your favorite? Mine are Intro, Danger, Hip Hop lover, and 2nd grade. The album as a whole is great. 
I'd agree and say BTS paved way for me to be more open towards Rookie groups. I know of all the groups you've mentioned (funny they all start with a 'B') but never invested my time in them. Sure, they are all appealing, but not as interesting as BTS. To be honest, I don't like Block B's music. It is too hyper for my taste lol. However, I can say that I like Zico and PO. Zico is a good rapper, and PO is just plain adorable. 
B1a4 is awesome. Baro is so attractive, omgsh. I had a chance to see them in NYC last week (I'm from America), but I chose not to go. Of course, I regret my decision. Their style is the opposite of BTS's,  but I enjoy their music nonetheless.
I don't care for girl groups. No girl groups can satisfy me lmaooooo.
Btw, what country are you from? :)
**** to edit your posts, hover your mouse over the upper right corner of your post. A little icon will appear, where you click and select 'edit'. voila

Mexico? How interesting! That's a bummer you can't go, but hopefully you'll have another chance to see them! I'm praying they do a US tour (sometime in the future, right now they're too exhausted lol). 
Speaking of which, their first concert is in like three days. I wonder if they're going to film it? I would love to see what songs, gags, fan service, etc they're going to perform.

Guest Taehyungi

Well, a first concert is a big deal so it's very likely that they'll film it. And if they don't..... curse them we still got fan-cams ! 

Are you into any of their ships btw ? ;w; lol 

That's right can't forget about fan-cams. 
I like all of their ships! idr who is with who, but my guess is that it's really between Jhope, Jimin, V, and Jungkook because Jin, Rapmon, and Suga aren't really into that stuff lol. Am I wrong?
Whenever Jimin and Jhope dance together.. omg I can't T_T

I've found this on tumblr (yoogamin) and thought it was too cute to not share. I love interviews, they're very informative. 
(TRANS) BANGTAN BOYS ON JUNON JULY 2014 MAGAZINE INTERVIEW

Rap Monster
Q: What do you think your personality is like?
A: I look reliable but there are still times when I feel confused/lost.

Q: What do you collect?
A: Since I like it, I have a lot of Supreme clothes. But there’s no stores in Korea so I buy it all online from overseas.

Q: What’s the one thing you won’t lose to others?
A: My rap and voice doesn’t lose to anyone! Also, gentle personality (laughs).

Q: What’s the origin of the name “Rap Monster”?
A: Predebut I always wrote “Rap Monster” when I was writing lyrics. I don’t know how but it became my nickname so I just used it when I debut.

Q: When did you realize you wanted to become an artist?
A: I always listened to Eminem’s songs when I was in junior high. I wanted to use music to express my thoughts. The reason I wanted to rap was because I didn’t want to be bound by the melody but rather to freely express my thoughts.

Q: What’s hard about being a leader?
A: At work there may be unexpected things that happen and I have to calmly lead the members. There’s always this kind of stress.

Suga
Q: What’s the scariest thing in the world?
A: My dad. Although he’s usually very fatherly, it can get very scary when he’s angry! When I first said I wanted to become an artist, my dad greatly opposed it but now he also supports me.

Q: How do you spend your days off?
A: Sleep the entire day (laughs). I’m not good at socializing so, infact, I don’t have a lot of friends. The members are my closest friends.

Q: What’s your ideal date?
A: Go to the movie theater or a coffee shop. Or eat at home - just spending it leisurely.

A: I watched the Korean Reggae Artist Stage when I was in 5th grade - I really adored it. I started composing songs from then on.

Q: What do you always carry with you?
A: In order to write songs whenever I have the inspiration, I will always carry a laptop and a small keyboard with me. Also I must also bring the camera in which we use to take pictures of the members to upload onto our blog.

Q: The first time you met the members?
A: I met Rap Monster the first. I knew back then that he writes songs and posts them online. 

Jin
A: The leisure type, but it doesn’t match that I’m the oldest member in the group (laughs).

Q: What is your favorite food?
A: I really like dubokki! The Korean snacks made with glutinous rice is very good!

Q: What do you collect?
A: Super Mario figurines. I have about 60 of them in my old room.

A: Watch movies. ‘Wolf Children’ and ‘Summer Wars’ are the types of Japanese anime I really like to watch.

Q: What’s your ideal date like?
A: I’m very envious when I see couples on a date. I also want to walk along the streets holding hands!

Q: What’s one thing you won’t lose to others?
A: I definitely do not sleep in late. When the members live together, I’m in charge of waking everyone up in the morning if we have a schedule.

Q: What do you like about Bangtan Boys?
A: That our relationship with each other is very good. When we just gather to chat, we can chat up to 5 hours. But everyone is just so naughty. As the leisure type, I just can’t ever find a time to jump in (laughs).

J-Hope
A: Cheerful, always smiling. Bangtan’s mood maker!

A: Walking around and eating. Especially ramen, I really want to eat some good ramen in Japan!

A: Holding hands and walking down Garosu-gil in Shinsadong.

A: I’ve always liked to dance. I saw Big Bang’s performance 6 years ago and I wanted to be like them, dancing so cooly.

Q: What are the charms of BTS?
A: It should be the rap that’s full of strength and the performances!

Q: What’s something in Japanese that you remember recently?
A: “Sales tax is 8%” (laughs). Even though I can slowly speak in Japanese, it’s still hard to pronounce it. I’m working hard to study it right now.

Q: What do you want to challenge from today on?
A: It is my dream to be on variety shows. I often watch Japanese variety shows.

Q: Besides work, what do you do with the members?
A: At home we would cook together. The best cook is Jin hyung. I’m in charge if eating and cleaning the dishes (laughs).

Jimin
Q: What food do you like?
A: Takoyaki! Last year when we were in Japan for a performance, we ate it once at Harujuku and it was delicious. I want to eat sushi this time in Japan.

A: I’m terrified of heights so I definitely don’t want to try bungee jumping.

A: A date at a bustling amusement park.

A: I’m actually the member that can tame V the most (laughs). Although we fight often, we actually have a very good relationship.

Q: Please let our fans know a never-before-heard secret of Jimin.
A: If you look closely, my right eye is a bit swollen. I hit the toilet when I was young and had to get 8 stitches.

Q: When was the moment you wanted to become an artist?
A: Although I originally liked to dance, I saw Rain sunbae-nim’s performance when I was in 2nd grade of junior high and wanted to become an artist.

Q: What are you addicted to recently?
A: Lifting weights! Jungkook and Jin are also lifting weights/dumbbells in the room.

V
A: Although the members all think I’m a weird person, I’m actually a very gentle guy!

A: Bangtan Boys’ PD. We often get yelled at…..

A: Go out with friends, buy things, and sleep. By the way, I only wear my underwear when I sleep (laughs). It’s just so comfortable sleeping with only your underwear.

Q: What’s your ideal date?
A: Going to Japan’s Harujuku, Disney and Universal Studios!

A: Singing and comedy talent! I really like to talk so I want to go on a variety show. Among the members, my Japanese level should be considered in the better half, although it’s not as good as Rap Monster hyung.

Q: What do you like about Japan?
A: Fashion sense. The Japanese are very fashionable. I also want to try this type of fashion sense.

Q: Is there something recently that makes you so happy that you want to show a V pose?
A: The support from everyone was great when we performed last year. 

Jungkook
A: Microwave. I’m constantly worried that it was explode.

A: Play games and practice dancing. I just started high school so I still need to go to school.

A: Because I really like Big Bang’s G-Dragon sunbae-nim. When we were at a music broadcast in Korea a few days ago, we greeted each other. I was so excited my heart was pounding (laughs).

Q: What are Bangtan’s charms?

A: Our looks are more handsome than any other group, right?! (laughs)

Q: What must you do everyday?
A: Practice guitar. I just starting learning recently so I want to grasp it quickly.

Q: What’s your weak point?
A: When I’m speaking, my voice will gradually and unconsciously get quieter. I’m from Busan so sometimes I end up speaking in dialect - I’m concerned about this.

Q: If you’re a girl, which member would you want as a boyfriend?
A: Of course it’s myself! Since I live with the members, I know exactly what they are like in the dorms (laughs). I’m interesting, serious, and will cooperate with my girlfriend’s hobbies!

• Like 1

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"방탄소년단 '호르몬전쟁 (War of Hormones)' MV

omfgggggggggggggg i can't breathe........................ jungkook!!:-O

Guest KoreanA

They are ending with my life slowly!!! ASDFGJKHGDSKJHDBKAJDBKAJDB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)) :))

To be serious! MV is amazing! V is totally giving "bad boy" vibe with this MV :x

Suga and Jungkook!!! OMG!! I just can't with them! J-Hope my love! I love you!!!

Guest KoreanA

OMG I love this... IDK from where they get so much energy :))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6LAY0K9-7c

They are such a big Big Bang fanboys :x