BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD77 #DDayTheMovie #FRI(END)S #NEURONisHere]

YongZura⁷

Hey chingus! :waves:

How is life on the BTS thread? Have been following news about the boys on a regular basis and @confusedheart & @rocat are doing well in BTS school 

:coolshades:

@the_sweetroad has been happy to see her Sunshine Hobi back after his “darker Arson phase”. I have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed his Jack in the Box. And he did really well in Lollapalooza ! :glasses:

I hope he eats lots of yummy food! I can see he has been looking a bit thinner lately - surely because he’s been working so hard. :heartxoxo:

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Hey chingus! 

How is life on the BTS thread? Have been following news about the boys on a regular basis and @confusedheart & @rocat are doing well in BTS school 

@the_sweetroad has been happy to see her Sunshine Hobi back after his “darker Arson phase”. I have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed his Jack in the Box. And he did really well in Lollapalooza ! 

Hey there, thank you for keeping up to date with their news.  The best is through their own LIVE or IG , that's when we really know their current condition.  Don't trust their Bangtan Bomb because it was usually recorded way ahead, what you see now happened a few months before 

Hoseok is getting handsomer. He is in his right element with the current release and collab with Crush.  Just look at the way he dances, so smooth.  He even asked ARMY whether to cut or not to cut his hair during his LIVE.    It's always enjoyable to get notification about their LIVE and appreciate  that they remember to share their activities with ARMY 

At the moment ARMY everywhere are busy with the preparation for YET TO COME Concert in Busan.  Not just in SK but everywhere.  If it's not because of current situation I'll be the first flying there.  There are so many activities offering seats for the concert (Reference on Weverse Announcement)  but both of us will be watching LIVE through the screen. Thank goodness both of us are still able to update the thread (as part of the documentation) whenever we are available in between our study and work.  Till then, be happy.  Don't forget to watch the Warm Up program before the concert.

Enjoy, Run BTS.

ctto

• Love 2

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#PROOF #JackInTheBox #RushHour #YetToComeConcertBusan #JiminBirthdayIsComing]

Feel good article,  this is the real reason.  They inspired other people and they are also inspired by their ARMYs.  BTS are real people.  We are happy when we see them happy.  Always look for the real resources in full, direct from them (from their own mouth especially) and not just from random video clips, trending # etc

ctto

• Love 1