BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD57 #FRI(END)S #NEURON]

YongZura⁷

:bawling: Thank you for the lovely song, Jungkook.  Happy Anniversary to all the members of #BTS  Thank you for all the gifts during this #2022BTSFESTA Wishing all of you the best in whatever plan that you have for your future.

#2022BTSFESTA

#BTS9thAnniversary

#SongForARMY

#MyYou

#JungKook

#BTS

ctto

• Love 1

Another translation:

To the loyal BTSARMY , new ARMY thank you for the love, support and kindness for #BTS and #ARMY

ARMY also got another new song as part of PROOF:

*Background ARMY and BTS singing Epilogue: Young Forever at Wembley

Spoiler

ctto

• Blob 1

The only similarity I have with BTS and Jimin today is no. 13.  :issohappy:Happy 9th. Anniversary #BTS!  

At the same time we'll continue streaming "Yet To Come" using different playlists on various platforms and whatever we always do during a CB.  Fighting! #BTSARMY and BTS supporters  ...wherever you are in this part of the world! All hands on deck!  We can do it!

• Blob 1

Yes, they have been writing their own stories through their songs since the beginning.  That's why we always encourage those who have interest in them or their songs to read the lyric.  (You can refer to their interview with Recording Academy)

Congrats to @ btschartdata 

ctto

p.s To be continued tomorrow.  Take care and good night.
  • Blob 1

Congrats to BTS and ARMY for the 9th year anniversary! Happy FESTA!!!! Happy birthday to BTS as a group.

Awwwww JK is such a sweetie and his song is very nice. I loved loved Hobi’s interview on Weverse magazine and now the wait for his mixtape 2 is so exciting!! 

Proof live tonight was incredible. BTS + live band always = perfection. Bonus Anderson Pak and the back vocals too - all great. I really loved their performance, what they said re the past few years and re Proof. I hope ppl. will realize that BTS is in charge of their career choices and they will keep evolving and trying new things as musicians, artists, performers either as a group or solo works etc. Here’s to their next chapter and many many more years —- 

now I go to bed since this week in real life - I am very busy with work but I will be streaming Proof on my Apple Music in HD. Dolby Atmos Loseless + BTS music/vocals = heaven for me. G’night!

• Awesome 1

Thank you to you, Jimin and all the members.  Happy 9th Anniversary from us and looking forward to whatever plan you have prepared for your career and be happy always.

Jimin wrote a letter to ARMY on Weverse.

(A Translation by Bora)

FVJs3rDXEAA_UmL?format=jpg&name=medium

The original post:

Spoiler

ctto

• Love 1

Thanks @backstreetboysfan, I also just read about it after doing RL work outside.  I will definitely be getting it with the Wooga Squad ON!

I guess this is part of the 2nd Chapter of #BTS too.   We had a fun time with V through V-live also and watched Proof LIVE together for a moment before he signed off last evening.

BTW, did you manage to watch it LIVE?  You can still watch it on YT if you haven't.  There are so many things that I would like to post but have limited time at the moment.. I'll just be on and off for now.

Some photos from DESPATCH related to last night's performance:

Namjoon

FVLUwI3XoAQHAcD?format=jpg&name=small

Tae

FVLUx1sXwAMSHy-?format=jpg&name=small

Our Maknae

FVLUyEoXsAI8fdl?format=jpg&name=small

Spoiler

Jimin

FVLUxmzWQAEM2xz?format=jpg&name=small

Hobi

FVLUxTnX0AATiy-?format=jpg&name=small

Yoongi

FVLUxDsXsAIqbw4?format=jpg&name=small

Jin

FVLUwdZWUAAbA-w?format=jpg&name=small

ctto

• Like 2

Your welcome @YongZura⁷ :), Yeah I saw the live this afternoon.

Here is another about it.

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

V, Park Seo Joon, Choi Woo Shik, Park Hyung Sik, And Peakboy To Star In “In The SOOP” Spin-Off

The Wooga Fam is uniting for a reality show!

BTS’s V, Park Seo Joon, Choi Woo Shik, Park Hyung Sik, and Peakboy, a group of friends known as the Wooga Fam, are confirmed to unite for “In the SOOP: Friendship Trip” (literal title), a spin-off of the “In the SOOP” series that previously starred BTS and SEVENTEEN.

in-the-soop-540x304.jpeg

“In the SOOP: Friendship Trip” will show the close friends embarking on a trip together for four days. The four-episode program will premiere in July via JTBC and also be revealed on a global OTT platform.

Stay tuned for updates!

While waiting, watch V, Park Seo Joon, and Park Hyung Sik in “Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth“:

V, Park Seo Joon, Choi Woo Shik, Park Hyung Sik, And Peakboy To Star In “In The SOOP” Spin-Off | Soompi

• Love 1