BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD77 #DDayTheMovie #FRI(END)S #NEURONIsComing]

YongZura⁷

I'm quite forgetful these days he he... If these have been put in the post before, I hope you don't mind.  Besides knowing BTS, ARMY also got to know the In-house Producer/s from Big Hit Music.  This was from Immortal Songs broadcasted by KBS focussing on Songs produced by PDogg.

Spoiler

Article in Soompi

ctto

• Thanks 1

Since I'm not very good in expressing myself with this matter ....  (now I'm reminded of the coming Festa....so many contents)

There were other artist, community leaders and others too,  it's not just BTS.  Besides that, they also have first hand experience in this matter that can be shared together.

Spoiler

ctto

• Love 1

20 hours ago, YongZura⁷ said:

Since I'm not very good in expressing myself with this matter ....  (now I'm reminded of the coming Festa....so many contents)

There were other artist, community leaders and others too,  it's not just BTS.  Besides that, they also have first hand experience in this matter that can be shared together.

ctto

837abc75088de3fb186bb0484f49d147.gif

hai @YongZura⁷ .. :D thank you, Zura.  keep us informed of any updates. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2

I love the photos - was only expecting 1 photo but they dropped a group photo and one of each member! They all look great but I have to say that Hobi’s is my favorite like - blinded by his visuals. The details of bullet marks and shells on the ground has a homage to their bulletproof name, which they were initially embarrassed about. Actually this is giving me Vincenzo mafia vibes lol. 

My new cell phone wallpaper! So does this mean we get different concepts? 

Edited by Yinye
  • Thanks 1

The next concept is Door --> It will be on 31st (KST)  They will be in the US already by that time.

ctto

p.s I was blank when the remix was released. I thought it will be longer.  However, now I can understand, it's for promo.  

• Awesome 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ 2X GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#Proof #10thJune2022 #intheSEOM #YetToCome #BTSRadio]