BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD77 #DDayTheMovie #FRI(END)S #NEURONIsComing]

YongZura⁷

2 minutes ago, Idylla Kaizoku said:

Now, were talking. Also, they have the same color of hair. Weirdly nice change. Looks really calming and has 'happy' vibes. 

All of them correct! Yay! :partyblob:

Celebrate Its Friday GIF by telenet

Our BTS members are looking healthy and happy in their most recent pics! :sparklyeyes:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, partyon said:

@Min2206 @Idylla Kaizoku @confusedheart Please identify the members in the Hyundai x BTS pics @YongZura⁷ sensei posted today (the ones where they are wearing jeans and a shirt with the number 7 printed on it). :glasses:

This will be a part of your final test!

2 hours ago, partyon said:

No, no... :D If you look closely, though, their names are printed on the back of their shirts 

You can use this pic to identify the members:

Hello @partyon  @Idylla Kaizoku  @YongZura⁷

Will do my best, @partyon sensei

X

Spoiler

L to R   V ,  RM, Jin , Suga, Jung Kook, Jimin, JHope  ?  LOLL

Bts Cute GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote images. Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Blob 3

4 hours ago, Idylla Kaizoku said:

Now, we're talking. Also, they have the same color of hair. Weirdly nice change. Looks really calming and has 'happy' vibes. 

Congrats! However I will -1/2 mark each for the unofficial stage names he he...

We always love to see all black-haired Bangtan ....  I wonder will it stay for the coming "Concept Photos" for #Proof and will it stay for their first live performance  of Yet To Come?:eats2: Hmm I'll vote for all-black haired for the concept photos.... 

#XYLITOL × #BTS

FTgvIyXaMAIC_2r?format=jpg&name=large

Same timeline as the other two ads.

ctto

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 2

@YongZura⁷ sensei, but you know that I also almost never call them by their official stage names either.:loolz:

@Idylla Kaizoku @Min2206 @confusedheart You know what to do... Identify Mochi, Kookie, Meow, WWH, Tae, Joonie and Hobi in the pic @YongZura⁷ sensei posted.

d2360-1765-2e54e8ffac381fa646f5-0.jpgs32

Please use their official stage names this time. :joy:

PS. I hope the rest of you don't mind that I brought part of my BTS school lesson to this thread. We'll be outta here in a bit, 'cause these kids have almost graduated Grade 1 of BTS School!

:wow2:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

43 minutes ago, partyon said:

PS. I hope the rest of you don't mind that I brought part of my BTS school lesson to this thread. We'll be outta here in a bit, 'cause these kids have almost graduated Grade 1 of BTS School!

Welcome, the thread is always open to everyone who has a positive interest in getting to know our Bangtan Boys.  Don't be shy ....  don't be scared :getmygrooveon:especially with the CB just around the corner.  We are going to flood the thread with more news.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is one of the best a/c to follow to know about the previous story of #BTS with #Proof

ctto

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

43 minutes ago, partyon said:

You know what to do... Identify Mochi, Kookie, Meow, WWH, Tae, Joonie and Hobi in the pic

@partyon

Using stage names, you'd said? 

:lol:

It's going like this then:

Spoiler

Top row, L to R

JungKook, Jin, V, RM

Bottom row, L to R:

Suga, J-Hope, Jimin

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

7 hours ago, partyon said:

@YongZura⁷ sensei, but you know that I also almost never call them by their official stage names either.

@Idylla Kaizoku @Min2206 @confusedheart You know what to do... Identify Mochi, Kookie, Meow, WWH, Tae, Joonie and Hobi in the pic @YongZura⁷ sensei posted.

Please use their official stage names this time. :joy:

Stage names?   Are they the ones I have been using?

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

56 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Stage names?   Are they the ones I have been using?

Welcome to the thread.  

Only one - RM 

(I just realised there's an article about it on Soompi.  Here it is.)

Lately we love to call him Namjoon and has now becomes a verb of Namjooning.  We also sometimes call him Joon / Joonie. However, once a while you can hear the members reminiscing how an elder man called his previous stage name by highlighting the  RRRrrrrrap..... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New remix is coming! After all those votes!

ctto

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

worldcup-bts-stg-pc.jpg

FIFA World Cup 2022™

BTS: From the stage to the pitch

Not only are BTS our number 7 in Team Century, but they are also currently one of the most influential bands in the world.

Officially, the seven band members from South Korea entered the world stage in 2013. Since then, they have taken the world by storm and not just on stage!

The Grammy-nominated band has been engaging their fans, ARMY, in their many social projects for many years. In 2021, they performed a special version of their hit, Permission to Dance, at the UN headquarters in New York as the Special Presidential Envoy for Future Generations and Culture.

Without a doubt, BTS has not only changed the music scene, but also the world. And it is precisely this story that they now want to continue writing together with Team Century. We sat down with the band to find out more about their greatest goal and what the Goal of the Century and their jersey number mean to them.

So, BTS, what is the best goal that was ever scored on the pitch?

Jimin: I think the best goal will be scored at 2022 FIFA World Cup™. I'm so excited to see fantastic goals from 2022 FIFA World Cup™. Also, there were many meaningful goals at 2002 FIFA World Cup Korea/Japan™.

Jin: For me, 2002 FIFA World Cup™ was really impressive, especially when Jung-Hwan Ahn scored a heading goal with memorable ceremony. That was the ‘real’ soccer for me as I couldn’t forget that scene although I was a little boy.

j-hope: As Korean, I can't forget 2002 FIFA World Cup™ really.

RM: I don’t want to be too obvious, but yes 2002 FIFA World Cup™ was also impressive especially Ji-sung Park's goal. The goal that he scored after trapping with his chest. Frankly speaking, I watched it too many times. As we were born in the 1990s, 2002 FIFA World Cup™ was definitely memorable for us.

Why have you joined Team Century?

SUGA: “BTS has become a member of Team Century to help achieve a sustainable world together with Hyundai and the whole world.”

Jin: “Creating a sustainable world is no longer just a task for any one person. It's the goal of the century that everyone can achieve in solidarity.”

Jimin: “We want to show you a lot more to achieve Goal of the Century with Hyundai and Team Century members, please look forward to what’s coming.”

(Pictures of the members)

Spoiler

worldcup-bts-suga-pc.jpg

worldcup-bts-jin-pc.jpg

worldcup-bts-jimin-pc.jpg

worldcup-bts-jhope-pc.jpg

worldcup-bts-rm-pc.jpg

worldcup-bts-v-pc.jpg

worldcup-bts-jungkook-pc.jpg

What’s your goal when it comes to scoring the Goal of the Century: A united world for sustainability?

j-hope: “Isn't that everyone's hope? Hope makes us dream, but these days, hope seems to be gradually losing its light around the world. Tomorrow's dream is often the driving force to live today. It is our Goal of the Century that allows future generations to dream and live today.”

RM: “I love growing plants. My goal of the century is to pass on the green forest, the environment, and the earth to the next generation. Just as I enjoy and take pleasure in the earth, I want to share beautiful nature with the next generation. That’s my Goal of the Century.”

How do you feel about participating in Hyundai’s FIFA World Cup™ campaign?

V: “I’m excited with the idea of solidarity for sustainability which is the core of Hyundai’s FIFA World Cup™ campaign. When you think of FIFA World Cup™, solidarity comes to your mind as the whole world becomes one. So for this project, we’ll do our best to show and bring out BTS’s own unique solidarity.”

Jung Kook: “It’s an honor to join the meaningful project of Hyundai, and I’m excited to be teamed up with captain Gerrard. We’d like to play our roles to help people unite for the Goal of the Century, we’ll do our best! ”

Why did you pick jersey number 7?

Jimin: “The number 7 is the most important number for us as a group. Obviously, and firstly, because we are 7 members. But there is much more behind it. Each of us has his own unique strength. But these strengths only really become powerful when we put them together. That is also the reason why we have made it this far together – because each and every one of us has contributed all he can. That's why it was clear to us from the beginning that the 7 represents BTS like no other number.”

We say: BTS - the pitch is yours.

**In the coming months, BTS will be working on a music collaboration project for Goal of the Century. So, stay tuned. Follow Hyundai(@hyundai ) on Instagram to see them all in action.

Taken from : Hyundai's site

ctto

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

BTS at the WH speaking up re anti-Asian hate and other issues re inclusion, diversity, and youth —- soooooo proud of them! It is so important in the US right now. 

Also wanted to highlight this thread re pdogg’s interview re BTS. For newer fans, he’s honorary 8th member of BTS and their main producer. He has lots to say….

• Awesome 1

1 hour ago, YongZura⁷ said:

It's big, big, news

White House announces K-pop supergroup  @BTS_twt
to join President Biden at the White House to discuss anti-Asian hate crimes and celebrate AANHPI heritage month on May 31!

Top 30 New Milestone GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat Wow,  another milestone achieved!

Milestone Achieve Stock Illustrations – 138 Milestone Achieve Stock  Illustrations, Vectors & Clipart - Dreamstime

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

Another genre is trending!!!

Rock Bangtan? Classical hybrid Bangtan? Neo jazz? Country Bangtan? Traditional Bangtan? So exciting! What haven’t they explored musically?!?

• Love 1