BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD77 #DDayTheMovie #FRI(END)S #NEURONIsComing]

YongZura⁷

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ 2X GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#WeAreBulletproof #10thJune2022 #intheSEOM]
  • YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ 2X GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#Proof #10thJune2022 #intheSEOM]

Same! I slept early because I also wasn’t feeling well and woke up to all this news like wow…..

Some ARMY are disappointed and upset re the only 3 new songs - which is okay but I hope they can understand BTS - that they are the ones who wanted to gift this to ARMY instead of blaming HYBE/BH and other nonsense.

To make an anthology album, you have to have THE discography to make one. Not all musicians can and BTS does! So I want to focus on celebrating their amazing discography instead. Lastly, BTS are adults who are in charge of their own career. The narrative that they are controlled by Hybe/BHM is false. 

I think this was in the works for a while but pandemic derailed a lot of their plans 

Anyways - excited and happy! Praying for lots of remixes, demos, and unreleased songs too! Anthology is different than a compilation 

Happy for ARMY in Africa too!

Edited by Yinye
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

7 hours ago, YongZura⁷ said:

I was not feeling well last evening and was sleeping through and woke up in the middle of night to this, I can't think at the moment 

ARTICLE - BTS announce new anthology album...

p.s

Going back to sleep

ctto

887e02e11a3fa32e84becd4766d6b45b.gif

*bowed head* hai @YongZura⁷ .. , Eid Mubarak. :D hope you get to feeling better soon, Zura. :D

eid-mubarak-icegif-2.gif

• Love 5

Thanks a lot @twinkle_little_star for the wish.  We do celebrate it for a month :blush: Are you getting the new album?

I'm okay  :fullofhearts:now.  Hope you too @Yinye

Having dilemma at the moment... should I get both versions?  I'm also waiting for news related to local UMG in case we can get it locally.

I love this too:

ctto

As for those "whiners" ... they will always be there ... I don't understand why they are making themselves suffer.   Just trust BTS to deliver and give us the best music.  They should also read about the post how Spring Day was released.

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

@YongZura⁷ I’ve notice too that with each comeback there are more immediate negative reactions (it is okay if something isn’t for you and you can have opinion) but so much of it feels very entitled - like the track list isn’t even out yet and the focus is blaming HYBE and BTS for cash grab. 3 new songs + 3 DISC worth of content!! Anthology isn’t a mere compilation!

When  in reality, BTS has worked sooooo hard through the years and it’s them wanting to showcase and highlight their discography and journey as a band for their 9th year in light of the you know uncertainty re the enlistment. Also many many new ARMY since Dynamite and casual listeners have not not really explored their past music etc. The album is literally called ‘Proof’ to demonstrate the evidence of their hard work these 9 years and through their - incredible music they have built themselves, ARMY, and HYBE! It should be celebrated!! 

Edited by Yinye
  • Awesome 2

5 hours ago, YongZura⁷ said:

Thanks a lot @twinkle_little_star for the wish.  We do celebrate it for a month  Are you getting the new album?

ctto

0eab4c5233665bbfff1adab3e37c2452.gif

@YongZura⁷ .., I was told that (my relatives) they had arranged the order. :D I felt such a sense of relief after I read your response, Zura. take care. :D

• Like 2
  • Awesome 3

4 hours ago, Yinye said:

I cried over the Weverse Global shipping cost for the set but will consider this a b-day present to myself.

That's another way of looking at it.  The KTown4U one has a discount but I'm too lazy to make any change :D just went with the flow.

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1