BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD57 #FRI(END)S #NEURON]

YongZura⁷

32 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

@YongZura⁷ Ah, so this is what you meant when you mentioned him yesterday with regard to art museums. Neat! Thanks. :wub:

I just noticed the date on the tweet - funny that they posted this one day after you mentioned it on the other thread. :lol:

DNA by BTS

걱정하지 마 love
Don’t worry, love

이 모든 건 우연이 아니니까
because all of this is not a coincidence

Most of the ARMY know about the above info from previous articles (however we followed their twitter and IG a/c) I feel like this article is updated with some new info.  When BTS had a concert in Singapore, I was there too but only outside the stadium. (It was my first observation of what happened when they have a concert)

I saw a  magazine during the flight about the ArtScience  museum there.  It was not in my original itinerary.... but he somehow inspired me to go and have fun visiting the museum.  There were other ARMYs as well ..so it was an enjoyable experience.

p.s 

So when someone said they are Namjooning... that means they might be on a trail going somewhere.. together with the nature or something like what Namjoon always do.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, YongZura⁷ said:

So when someone said they are Namjooning... that means they might be on a trail going somewhere.. together with the nature or something like what Namjoon always do.

Oh, now I see what you mean with "namjooning". :D

LOL - RM and I are similar then. :D

Well, except for the fact that I'm not clumsy.

And I have a driver's license.

:loolz:

• LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, partyon said:

Oh, now I see what you mean with "namjooning". :D

LOL - RM and I are similar then. :D

Well, except for the fact that I'm not clumsy.

And I have a driver's license.

It's fine Namjoon, we love you as you are.  Thank goodness there are seven of you.   As you are looking after the members, they also look after you.

* The members love his "sexy brain"  ;)

Oh btw, because of his Namjooning, "Spring Day" exist.  He saw the "fallen leaves" and that was how it started.

8 Times BTS’s RM Shared Valuable Pieces Of Wisdom

ctto

• LOL 2
  • Blob 1

22 minutes ago, YongZura⁷ said:

Oh btw, because of his Namjooning, Spring Day exist.  He saw the "fallen leaves" and that was how it started.

Well I learnt something new today. :kiss_wink:

Didn't know the word namjooning yet. Seems that partyoning and namjooning are very similar. :glasses:

• LOL 1
  • Blob 2

A reminder to those who really care about the safety of BTS members, as well as other ARMY.

This is a beginning of a long thread that we need to remember

Spoiler

It's really upsetting to see some even live-tweet the members' activity and whereabout during their private hours.  Let's just wait till the members themselves share about it if you really care about them.

ctto

• Sad 1

The online concert is almost here chingus! Can't wait! I'm so excited! I think I'll take a nap late in the afternoon so that I can watch the concert without problems.

I'll come back later to share my experience!

• Blob 2

@Kathia Happy watching.

Will be writing more during the break. 

First Set

ON

FIRE

DOPE

Greetings

DNA

Second Set

Blue & Grey

Black Swan