BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD77 #DDayTheMovie #FRI(END)S #NEURONIsComing]

YongZura⁷

Their Japanese has improved! J-Hope, Jin and RM have really practiced and was very easy to understand. Suga and JK was a bit unclear and Jimin seems to be reading off a cue card lol - cute! I will look forward to the new original songs.

• Awesome 1

16 minutes ago, stella77 said:

Their Japanese has improved! J-Hope, Jin and RM have really practiced and was very easy to understand. Suga and JK was a bit unclear and Jimin seems to be reading off a cue card lol - cute! I will look forward to the new original songs.

There's one more person :blush: ... So are you from there?  My Japanese is at a beginner tourist level..... ha haB)  As usual I can only wait for their digital song later.....

p.s I bought LYS HER inTokyo during my travelling days and it began from there.. ( I meant the buying) :blush:

• Love 1

@YongZura⁷ Oh I didn’t see the clip where V was speaking oopsy! Sorry V!

No, I am not Japanese (I am Thai but grew up in the US and now back in BKK) but do speak, read and write Japanese (it was my minor in both undergrad and graduate school) but it’s getting a bit rusty especially writing because I don’t used it as much as before after I left Japan. 

• Love 1

Thanks @stella77 for that bit of a personal info.  Yes, I agree that in any language that you learnt, practice is a must otherwise it will go away bit by bit once we rarely use it. BTS Japanese songs always hit the ARMYs differently... and plus there's going to be a ballad by JK.  

Well, time to hear their previous songs in Japanese again, among my favourites:

Credit to the owner

I agree with the songs you shared. Let Go is my favorite thus far of their Japanese songs. What I I don’t like as much are Japanese versions of their Korean songs since originals are stronger but I understand why they have to have Japanese versions - so it is all good. 

• Like 1