BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD77 #DDayTheMovie #FRI(END)S #NEURONIsComing]

YongZura⁷

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"방탄소년단 'Danger' MV

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: normal; font-size: 24px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: normal; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"20140819 방탄소년단 DARK & WILD SHOWCASE PART 1
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x243bjs_720p-full-bts-dark-wild-showcase-140819-1-2_tv

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: normal; font-size: 24px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: normal; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"20140819 방탄소년단 DARK & WILD SHOWCASE PART 2http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x243bqw_720p-full-bts-dark-wild-showcase-140819-2-2_tv

@DaniaH hiiiiiiii! i'm happy that you've found the thread. now we can share our crazy obsession (well, for me) for BTS. Guess what? Namjoon is my bias too! I'm obsessed with him. he's so sexy :(( not to mention what an amazing rapper he is. 
how do you like 'Danger' so far? I haven't bought the album yet... that's on my to do list. ;)

cupdaddy said: @DaniaH hiiiiiiii! i'm happy that you've found the thread. now we can share our crazy obsession (well, for me) for BTS. Guess what? Namjoon is my bias too! I'm obsessed with him. he's so sexy :(( not to mention what an amazing rapper he is. 
how do you like 'Danger' so far? I haven't bought the album yet... that's on my to do list. ;)

class="content-title"BTS Talks About Rivalry with WINNER and Initial Thoughts on Title Track “Danger” proxy.jpg?t=HBhjaHR0cDovL3d3dy5zb29tcGku

Male group BTS, who are about to make their comeback with their highly anticipated first full-length album, recently talked about their initial impressions on their title track “Danger” and responded to questions about a possible rivalry between them and YG Entertainment’s new male group WINNER.

On August 19, BTS held their comeback showcase at the Blue Square Samsung Card Hall in Hannam-dong, Seoul, to gear up for the release of their new album, which is scheduled to drop on August 20. 

When asked to comment on their new title track, Jungkook revealed, “When we first received the beat of ‘Danger,’ it felt like nothing special.”

“However, after adding the rap and vocals, it turned out fine,” he added, explaining that the song composed by hit producer Bang Shi Hyuk needed some work before making the cut.

In regards to the differences between BTS and WINNER, Rap Monster commented, “Even before their debut, WINNER received a lot of attention, and being under YG Entertainment never hurts. Us, however, had no buzz around our debut, and I believe we have built our way up. I think that we will be able to pave our way to the top if we stay true to our roots.”

“WINNER and us have different styles of music. WINNER debuted with lyrical R&B music, but I think we are different. I believe a darker and wilder image will attract people,” he continued, revealing his trust in BTS’ current style.

Suga revealed his thoughts on the topic, saying, “Our styles are different. We do music with strong hip hop influence. However, I do hope that being influenced by each other will lead to a friendly competition [between WINNER and BTS].

Stay tuned for the release of BTS’ new album!

http://www.soompi.com/2014/08/19/bts-talks-about-rivalry-with-winner-and-initial-thoughts-on-title-track-danger/

*My personal opinion, Bangtan music is closer to Team B than Winner, more hiphop feels in Bangtan and Team B than Winner, so, rather compare it, I'll waiting team B to debut and have same stage with Bangtan. And I like both, so, I'll not siding each other, I'll love both :D :D *

@DaniaH wow, same goes for me. deep voice always gets me. hence why i love baro from b1a4 lol
i've listened to their new album. i was expecting a lot of rap, but it's still more r&b. to select a few, i like "what am i to you", "let me know", "핸드폰 좀 꺼줄래"
i just don't think it's possible for an idol group to be a rap group. i think BTS has potential, but it always turns out to be r&b with rap in it. whatever, i respect their style and talent. 
i've fallen in love with Suga. he's so darn cute. embarrassing to say, he has so much swag lol. 

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"방탄소년단 'Danger' MV Shooting

1 week to learn the choreo??! they're working so much right now T_T

Guest KoreanA

I just recently entered into BTS world... They are really good..., :)

They are new to me... after a while I will get bigger picture... but I like them...., "Danger" is great... I love choreo and the dance.... They remind me of VIXX with this darker image..., they are lucky because I LOVE VIXX :)

#Fighting BTS :x

@KoreanA Nina! nice to see you in here. you'll fall in love with them very fast. I recommend watching their BangtanTV channel on youtube, or following their twitter which they tweet and upload pictures every day (@bts_twt)
they're the most funniest/charismatic group of boys i've ever witnessed.  :)

20140828 BTS 'American Hustle Life' Episode 6
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x24r3kh_720p-full-140828-bts-american-hustle-life-ep-06_tv

can't believe this show is coming to an end... it was the only thing I looked forward to during the week... huhuhuhuhuuu

Guest adikkeluangman

방탄소년단 'DARK & WILD' Comeback Trailer

This is kinda different with their previous trailer. I wonder who did all this graphic. The boy themselves or other people. Rapmon rap well.

20140901 HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY JUNGKOOK! 
49275429-5938-4835-80a5-3f553624fcd0_zps

cc: allkpop.com
BTS celebrated the birthday of their baby maknae Jungkook!

"Hello. I am Jungkook, who just turned 18 [by Korean reckoning]. Thank you our A.R.M.Y who wished me a happy birthday!!!!!!!!," he posted on Twitter earlier today. "Since this is my second birthday with A.R.M.Y, it makes it even more special. I will become an even better adult for our A.R.M.Y."

A.R.M.Y (the BTS fandom) also celebrated the occasion on Twitter, pushing #BTSKookieDay into the #1 trending position worldwide.

Happy birthday!