BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD77 #DDayTheMovie #FRI(END)S #NEURONIsComing]

YongZura⁷

27 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

But seriously tho..I´m always shook at the power of armys to make expensive things sold out. The phone if I remember cost 1,400 and it was still sold out. Expensive designer clothes and acessories gets sold out too after it being worn by the boys. Is the fandom full of millionaires or what? :joy:

Especially the "Hyundai Palisade" :approves:

Well this is just my personal opinion  - 1. They are millions of us (ARMY) The registered + the non-registered ARMY with diverse background.  2. The Non-ARMYs that are also taking the opportunity to buy and resell the product to ARMYs later.  

p.s I'm glad that ARMYs are also philanthropist just like BTS

Credit to the owner

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

7 minutes ago, YongZura⁷ said:

Especially the "Hyundai Palisade" :approves:

Well this is just my personal opinion  - 1. They are millions of us (ARMY) The registered + the non-registered ARMY with diverse background.  2. The Non-ARMYs that are also taking the opportunity to buy and resell the product to ARMYs later.  

p.s I'm glad that ARMYs are also philanthropist just like BTS

Credit to the owner

Yeah that Hyundai situation was crazy :joy:

Your explanation make sense. 

It´s really great how armys are doing so many charity works and bringing awareness for various situations. What makes me sad tho is that our fandom is called the most toxic fandom just because we have some idiots that goes around causing trouble :pensive:

There are so many good armys who are doing positive things, but only the bad things gets attributed to the whole fandom. 

• Like 2

Dear @Sarang21 It's time for us to focus on our mental health too. Try to ignore those negativity.  I guess you're on Twitter too...well as an experienced ARMY said, we're in control of what we want to see. Use the block and mute button. There were times that I also took a break from being online and went on doing the real live activities. If there are too many dramas online I'll watch their Run episodes or their docuseries or I just watch the real KDramas. :ph34r: 

Credit to the owner

p.s Taking a break for a moment.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

We are proud of you always.

Additional tweet for correction

6 doing MBAs and 1 an undergrad.  Feel like going to school again... but then I didn't even manage to handle a Korean Beginner's Class.

Credit to the owner

• Awesome 1

That Chinese father carrying Jin’s banner for his son is such a cool dad! Small news like this makes me happy as it shows how positive of an influence BTS continues to be. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

35 minutes ago, stella77 said:

These are wonderful photos for an ad. They all look so happy! Makes me happy just looking at it. 

Agree to that... I'm happy too seeing each of them happy :dorashakes:plus they're  master already in this field and just right for their Master's Degree

Credit to the owner

• Like 2