BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD77 #DDayTheMovie #FRI(END)S #NEURONIsComing]

YongZura⁷

When their discography is so large... 

The importance of longevity...

One of the ways to get to know BTS members well is by listening to their responses in an interview.  You'll be able to notice who they really are from your own understanding / perspective and NOT from what others told you.

Credit to the owner

• Thanks 2

Thank you @stroppyse Glad to know that you love the song and video of "Stay Gold"  It's on our playlist day and night.  It comes at the appropriate time with our current situation and the golden retriever is a plus.

:approves: "In a world where you feel cold, you gotta Stay Gold"

#BTS in the academic world 

Credit to the owner

• Like 2

Ahh of course the night I go to sleep early, something cool happens. But I will not spoil myself re Tae’s mixtape and I think he deleted it already anyways. 

Hello @stroppyse happy you are enjoying Stay Gold too. I also find it very comforting during these difficult times. I have Goldie Retriever at home and he likes this song too. He listens with me and thinks it is him in the MV with the boys lol.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

Tae finally did a mixtape? It seems as if he's only been talking about it forever... :) It's a shame if he deleted it immediately. Wonder what the story of that is. 

It is still in the process.... He promised that we'll get to hear it by the end of the year.  Even in the docu-series "Break The Silence" we can hear another song but I'm not sure whether that will be included in the set. 

p.s If you check the article about it on Soompi, you can still listen to it ...

• Like 2

I am excited for any new music from any of them (still enjoying D-2 now) but I have to admit that vocal line wise - Tae and Jin’s voices are my favorite - resonate the most to me. So when Tae’s mixtape drops, I will be so blessed lol.

• Awesome 2