BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2024JinAndHobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #NEURONIsComing #FRI(END)SisComing #JinD88 #DDayTheMovie]

YongZura⁷

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Are you one of the voters?  Thank you for your hard work.  (This is one of the easiest site to vote for - just use your current gmail/FB a/c.)

Another one

ctto

On 1/26/2023 at 3:59 PM, partyon said:

. I guess we will hear about his plans soon anyway. Are you a fan of BTS and/or Yoongi?

Thanks for your response. Much appreciated. I'm just a very casual BTS fan. I don't know too much about the group, hence I often have questions. I started to watch the YouTube documentary series "Rise of Bangtan" just to get more background and context about the group, but unfortunately I was only able to watch the first 2 episodes (out of 21) before the creator of the series deleted everything. Many people have asked her to re-upload everything, but so far I have not seen it return. It is really too bad. I still wonder why she chose to erase 3 years worth of hard work rather than leave it up.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#5XGrammyNominatedArtist #WishingTheBest4Jin #JhopeInTheBox #AllNewHope]

Congratulations BTS and ARMYs around the world!  We love the performance especially on Screen X.  It was a real experience as though you were brought back to the event in Busan.  The members were so close walking and singing beside me (I was sitting at the last row on the right side).  The ARMYs also watched it repeatedly and brought along non ARMY friends and family members to enjoy the show together.

ctto