BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD57 #FRI(END)S #NEURON]

YongZura⁷

This concert was so stressful and frustrating. Both Weverse and Naver crashed and major lagged. A friend sent me  a JTCB stream but it also crashed during to their end comments and I missed soooooooooo much of this concert. 

I hope HYBE and Weverse will do better - soooooo much better because now it’s 2 back to back poor streaming etc. They should have known better. 

But happy for BTS and ARMY and the city of Busan. I hope they win the Expo bid!!

Edited by Yinye
  • Love 1

In the end, I am happy BTS and ARMY are safe and had an incredible time from all reports. RUN BTS performance was uploaded:

Accolades for this concert:

Looking forward to Jin’s new single and I hope the collab is with Chris Martin or another musician. 

• Love 1

2 hours ago, YongZura⁷ said:

It's confirmed.  We'll be hearing more details later.  All the best to you in your future endeavour.  We are always proud of you.  We'll still be here. 

Whoa! It’s now official! 

Waiting to hear more news about the time lines of each member. 

• Awesome 1

Some of the ARMY's reactions.

and this

After the Award Acceptance speech given by JK during the previous event, many of us have this feeling that something big is coming.  I also felt that they will make an important announcement after the concert ended. So, this is it, as expected and  majority of us are OK since we have already prepared for it and wishing them the best.  Jin will be the first, followed by other members according to their own personal schedule.   

ctto

• Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

I loved that BTS just announced it so straight forwardly and ended all the endless negative assumptions. Boss and I’m ARMY for life! So 2025 it is and I think we will be kept busy with the solos and previously unreleased content etc

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [ #JinSingleIsComing #GroupProject2025]
  • YongZura⁷ changed the title to BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [ #The Astronaut #JinSingle #GroupProject2025]