BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD57 #FRI(END)S #NEURON]

YongZura⁷

I like the color scheme for yet to come, a very FRESH song... #holidayfeels

and ofc my bias looks gorgeous haha

but so does everyone else.

yt autoplayed again BTS Butter performance for Grammys... breathtaking... what a magical performance!!!  

Worthy of my magician JCW and @partyon knows that it's the highest compliment from me hahaha.

that jacket trick...  mmh yea... the prelude with olivia.-.. the lights in rhythm with dancing steps... 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

ARMY's responses

We are going back.. to go forward.

#YetToCome #TheMostBeautifulMoment #BTS_Proof

Sea is a hidden track, that is meant for the ARMY and to share their journey as musicians.

ctto

@agenth Yes, it's mesmerizing and to think of all the challenges that they had to face before and during the performance ...

• Blob 2

44 minutes ago, Yinye said:

So excited for Yet to Come’s official release! I am loving the concept and really want to hear the full song. 

Yes! Two more days.  I have a feeling it's going to be so emotional for us.  I will definitely :bawling:

For those who do not know what HYYH is:

Sea & Desert connection

Another a/c to refer to on Twitter : @ renkiger  She always update her post to connect it with her previous info.  Since it's a long thread, I put it in the spoiler.  

Spoiler

ctto

• Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

8 hours ago, Yinye said:

So excited for Yet to Come’s official release! I am loving the concept and really want to hear the full song. 

tumblr-081acc574069d7e3a2790cc129def090-

hai @Yinye .. chingu absolutely. :innocent:

7 hours ago, YongZura⁷ said:

Yes! Two more days.  I have a feeling it's going to be so emotional for us.  I will definitely 

For those who do not know what HYYH is:

Sea & Desert connection

Another a/c to refer to on Twitter : @ renkiger  She always update her post to connect it with her previous info.  Since it's a long thread, I put it in the spoiler.  

ctto

TIME-s-2020-Entertainer-of-the-Year-BTS-

hai @YongZura⁷ .. chinguya, also, the 'Yet To Come' teaser video, BTS. . they're awesome. can't wait for the hit song and MV released. 

:fullofhearts:

Spoiler

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

@twinkle_little_star hi! There's a reason why I didn't embed the video in the post.  I would like to encourage everyone to watch it on YT :fullofhearts:to count for the stream.  We are going to do it for the "Yet To Come" MV too ... so let's stream through the official channel for the first 24 hours.

Let's go to the main source!

How do you eat the cake?

ctto

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

I am still in shock re Hobi’s solo stage at Hobipalooza lol. He will def put on an incredible show and I am hoping it’s recorded somewhere for us fans who don’t dare go to the big festivals like that. Stay safe na fellow fans that do go!! Sorry I was sick and super busy this week. 

• Love 1

35 minutes ago, Yinye said:

I am still in shock re Hobi’s solo stage at Hobipalooza lol. He will def put on an incredible show and I am hoping it’s recorded somewhere for us fans who don’t dare go to the big festivals like that. Stay safe na fellow fans that do go!! Sorry I was sick and super busy this week. 

Everyone was shock at first because of the sudden news for us since this morning....and later calm down and felt happy and also wishing him the best.  Quite a number of ARMY will be there showing support. I've read some posts that it will be on YT.... so hopefully people like us will be able to see #HOBI's first solo concert. (I will definitely get lost and scared in the middle of the ocean of people)

Hope you'll get better and better every day @Yinye 

• Love 1