BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD57 #FRI(END)S #NEURON]

YongZura⁷

The new promo schedule for the Proof anthology is released and the lead single’s name is Yet To Come!!!! The most beautiful moment is yet to come (T.T)!!!! 

Let’s Get It!!!!! Sooooooooo excited and hyped! I drank too much green tea by accident tonight too! 

Twitter ARMY Mass Excitement lol 

Edited by Yinye
  • Wiggle 1

Dear @Yinye We are excited... and love your excitement :getmygrooveon:(I slept earlier again and woke up around 3 am and saw all the excitement).  I also appreciate their creativity but at the same time like to read usual text like this :cheers:

However, we'll need a little bit of help, a little bit of editing from your previous post @Yinye  Please leave the first three items in the original post and then move the next three items after this post. This will be very helpful, thank you.  :fullofhearts:

[pssst.... whispering.. "whenever I need to post the item one after another... I usually "wait" and post at Minute 31 (although the rule said 1 hr, since there's no one else but us here to post) then it will remain into different post not a combination of many]

* Thank you for the current posts.

• Thanks 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ 2X GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#Proof #10thJune2022 #intheSEOM #YetToCome]

Easier summary than strain your neck lol mine hurts 

Also random updates:

Significance of title as explained by ARMY translator Sel- thanks!

They’ve been thinking about this for a long long while!!!

Both RM and Suga talking about the end of the HYYH era and how they will prove it to the world and that the best is yet to come……!!!!!!!!!!

@YongZura⁷ Thanks for post instructions. I did as you asked. 

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Thanks a lot @Yinye  :glee:May is a so-many-things-to-do month for me and I'm glad you are here.  I really appreciate your assistance very much and the excitement is double / triple / XXXX with other ARMYs here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

I guess we're going to get so much info day and night ...

Please Pre-save & OR Pre-add which ever is relevant to you

ctto

• Thanks 1

Having friends enjoying the same things makes the experience much more fun!!! My pleasure to help out and sorry for updating too messy sometimes! 

Can’t wait until the track list is out! Reddit ARMY made a bingo sheet for the potential songs to be included lol. The guess game is on!!!

• Awesome 1

8 hours ago, Yinye said:

Having friends enjoying the same things makes the experience much more fun!!! My pleasure to help out and sorry for updating too messy sometimes! 

Can’t wait until the track list is out! Reddit ARMY made a bingo sheet for the potential songs to be included lol. The guess game is on!!!

Yeah, we should have one too!  :approves:I wonder whether they are going to release it bit by bit.

I guess all the MVs shown in the teaser will be in?

The #1 songs?

Will the hidden songs appeared?

Lots of remixes + unreleased cuts ?

• Blob 1

On 5/7/2022 at 7:38 AM, Yinye said:

Both RM and Suga talking about the end of the HYYH era and how they will prove it to the world and that the best is yet to come……!!!!!!!!!!

@YongZura⁷ Thanks for post instructions. I did as you asked. 

11 hours ago, YongZura⁷ said:

ctto

Infamous-Excitable-Fritillarybutterfly-s

hai @YongZura⁷ chinguya.. hai @Yinye .. :D thank you for sharing this post, that means a lot to us. :D

• Love 3
  • Awesome 2

The track list for disc 1 of Proof 

Let me cry that they put Born Singer as the first track and it’s all their ‘title’ tracks plus Yet to Come!!!

So excited!!!
In case anyone can’t see the track list via Twitter links: 19 songs!!!!!!

1. Born Singer (pre debuted fan favorite - it is a cover of J Cole’s song) I loved it!! 

2. No More Dream

3. N.O

4. Boy in Luv

5. Danger

6. I need U

7.  Run

8. Fire

9. Blood, Sweat, Tears

10. Spring Day

11.  DNA

12. Fake Love

13. Idol

14. Boy with Luv ft. Halsey

15. On

16. Dynamite

17. Life Goes On

18. Butter 

19. Yet to come (new title track) 

PS: I removed the graphic post because it was made based on leaks, which I don’t support. 

Edited by Yinye
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, Yinye said:

I support their decision re the BBMAs - I think they are preparing for FESTA and new surprises for us instead 

Yes, there are so many preparations for two major events ;) 

and can't wait for tonight's tracklist.

#PDOGG - Immortal Songs 2

Spoiler

p.s

You'll be able to find more clips related to this program

ctto

• Blob 1